Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Okay, I seem to of had a lot of fun with pictures, but now I better kick it in gear, check in tonight, TTFN

Good Morning Gang...

Karla - I never get to sleep in that late - the dogs always wake me up to go potty.. I slept till 6 this morning ;0) - I use to be a night owl when I was younger - most nights didn't go to bed til 1 a.m. - but now bed early and up early - I sorta like it - especially in the summer when it's hot - I try to get my stuff done early so I am home before the heat of the day..

I don't like the heat - i would love it to be 80-100 max - and cool every nite to the 60's (low) not be 100 at midnite.. By the end of the summer can't wait for cooler weather and lower electric bills - but this is where I was born - I would love to live at the beach - if I won the lotto that's where I would live - but so cali beaches - wouldn't live in the mountain - I enjoy visiting them - but love the ocean

So I take it my instructions for pic's worked :0) ...

Beautifuly DDs :Dancing_biggrin:

Phyl

I see you are on line - you aren't at the gym lol - I know you have dr this morning - you better let us know what he says - but I now think it was your brocituss (sp) - That's dr. janet opinion ;0)

Need to get dress for the gym - cbl

great pics!! to the gym in 15 minutes!

Phyl - you did very well on your food today... I am pretty sure Karri will take me to the airport on Monday..

Food for me - bf - greek yogurt 140 cal (pomagranite) it was good - lunch - pinto Beans 1.5 cup - handful of chips - so far tonite 3/4 cup buttter nut squash - will have some meat in a little bit..

It's weird when you don't have to go to work - it's 8:30 i would be getting off the computer - by now - but since I don't have to go to work - I don't have to rush to bed ;0)

Plan on getting up and going to gym before hair appt in the morning - gotta leave here by 9 - then after that going to Auto Club to plan Family vacation.. and that's about it for the day...

Hey Janet: did you find someone to house sit and watch the FURRIES for your holiday???

Your food sounds good. Today, Peter is home so have to start behaving agian.... I don't know what's up with me...when he was away this week, I just kinda felt sad.... and well ya know the rest....

[ATTACH]19534[/ATTACH]

Jordan

[ATTACH]19535[/ATTACH]

Simon

[ATTACH]19536[/ATTACH]

Molly

Augh, great pictures Karla... your daughters all favor you and they are beautiful.... look at the smiles!!!

And your Dad is so sweet, gosh it must still be hard to look at pictures of him...(((HUGS)))

I know they say that time heals all wounds, but my Dad passed in 1977 and I still MISS him.... talk to him alot. But the DEEP wrenching sadness is gone, now it feels more like a longing to see him again someday(if I'm good):thumbup:

This is my favorite picture of my dad. He was a 6'5" Teddy Bear with a heart of gold. The pictures are from my eldest wedding a couple of years ago. Unfortuantely this is also the day that the doctors say dad experienced a heart attach but didn't tell anyone because he didn't want to interrupt the wedding. The sad thing is that you can see the change in him in the pictures. He wasn't able to dance with the bride.

This is a picture of my mom and dad.

We got an email from Phyl about the dr. appt. go read it. We may have to find Earl and slap him.

post-255574-13813139350924_thumb.jpg

post-255574-13813139351018_thumb.jpg

This is my favorite picture of my dad. He was a 6'5" Teddy Bear with a heart of gold. The pictures are from my eldest wedding a couple of years ago. Unfortuantely this is also the day that the doctors say dad experienced a heart attach but didn't tell anyone because he didn't want to interrupt the wedding. The sad thing is that you can see the change in him in the pictures. He wasn't able to dance with the bride.

[ATTACH]19538[/ATTACH]

This is a picture of my mom and dad.

[ATTACH]19539[/ATTACH]

We got an email from Phyl about the dr. appt. go read it. We may have to find Earl and slap him.

Really nice pictures! Loved the ones of your girls, too. Nice looking... and they all look alike! Our kids all look so different!

Yeah, I'm already depressed today, and feeling very worn out. Worked out a lot yesterday, then Earl made me get up early and go to the gym before we headed south for the dr appt. I had sore muscles from yesterday, so only lasted 10 minutes on the bike.

food today... 5 oz (1/2) Protein drink for BF, 16 oz latte on the way to dr. 24 oz crystal lite, 1 cup Jodie's homemade Minestrone Soup... my favorite thing that she makes...lots of zucchini, tomatoes, hamburger, onions, macaroni. Yummy! I called when we were on our way and said, "got any leftovers??" She said... this is your lucky day... I made Minestrone yesterday! dinner.... leftover salmon patty from yesterday, small dish of my veggie salad and 1/2 of a small baked potato with salsa on top! Yuck! I wanted FF sour cream or margarine, but i wasn't given a choice! :thumbup::mad::tt2: You can bet my food is going to be closely monitored for the next 2 weeks! GRRRRRRR!!

If this "prolapse" doesn't resolve itself, PA said they might have to remove the band! Then I would be REALLY depressed!

Good evening gang...

Candice - when you disappeared for a minute and really weren't posting your food - I figures things had gone south again..

Girl you gotta find things to do when he's gone - don't you enjoy time to yourself - well ya - you eat ... You really are a closet eater arent you lol...

Karla - love the pics of your Dad - sweetie - he's with you in your heart - you can talk to him anytime - ya he can't answer - but I bet you $100 that you know how he would respond to your question.. Time does soften the hurt - but it will always be with you - even 15 yrs from now you will have your days where you miss the hell out of him - but it won't be all the time..

Well got my hair cut - love it bouncy and more stylish - same basic angled bob - not as short as last summer.. Then went and spent my Macy $25 rewards - got a long skirt - 2 blouses - a pair of white shoes.

Then went to the AAA travel agent - got prices for all inclusive and cruise on the Oasis of the Sea - Royal Caribeean newest ship - hold 5400 pple - I think the vote from the family will be the all inclusive Bacelo Maya Playa Deluxe Resort in Mayan Riveria - Playa de Carmen..

food today - sf/ff frozen yogurt 160 cal - 1 cabot cheese

Hugs Phyl - you have had one shitty week - the unfill WILL reslove things - think postitive and know we are praying for you and if you want - go buy a plane ticket and come and visit me..

Phyl

You better tell Earl to LYTFA - all that's going to do is make you eat more just to spite him - omg - doesn't he know this - I know that's the way I am - tell me not to eat - I am going to eat more..

Hugs Hugs Hugs

You need to stand up to him and eat what you want - not what he wants you to eat..

Good evening gang...

Candice - when you disappeared for a minute and really weren't posting your food - I figures things had gone south again..

Girl you gotta find things to do when he's gone - don't you enjoy time to yourself - well ya - you eat ... You really are a closet eater arent you lol...

Ya you are RIGHT, I gotta find me a BOYFRIEND, someone to wear the calories OFF my ass....:thumbup:

Karla - love the pics of your Dad - sweetie - he's with you in your heart - you can talk to him anytime - ya he can't answer - but I bet you $100 that you know how he would respond to your question.. Time does soften the hurt - but it will always be with you - even 15 yrs from now you will have your days where you miss the hell out of him - but it won't be all the time..

Well got my hair cut - love it bouncy and more stylish - same basic angled bob - not as short as last summer.. Then went and spent my Macy $25 rewards - got a long skirt - 2 blouses - a pair of white shoes.

Then went to the AAA travel agent - got prices for all inclusive and cruise on the Oasis of the Sea - Royal Caribeean newest ship - hold 5400 pple - I think the vote from the family will be the all inclusive Bacelo Maya Playa Deluxe Resort in Mayan Riveria - Playa de Carmen..

food today - sf/ff frozen yogurt 160 cal - 1 cabot cheese

Hugs Phyl - you have had one shitty week - the unfill WILL reslove things - think postitive and know we are praying for you and if you want - go buy a plane ticket and come and visit me..

Mexican riviera, sounds wonderful... you got my vote!!:tt2:

No boyfriend - I like your DH he seems like a very great guy - if he was a butthead - I'd say go for it - but Peter isn't :0) lol

Here's the link to the resort...

Bhttp://www.barcelo.com/BarceloHotels/en-GB/Hotels/Mexico/MayanRiviera/MayaPalace/Home

11/27 to 12/4 - I am going to miss a class reunion that's being held that weekend.. I would really love to go.. But it is what it is..

Candice, I know that the things at the clinic have you twisted up, especially when you had decided to go back to work. I think you and I are alot alike, we organize our life and when things don't go the way we figured, we get stressed. So I'm going to tell you, relax, go with the flow, and I give you permission to tell me the same thing. I want you to go and find yourself a new good book that you would enjoy reading. Then go plan a new project. Plan your food, including a small treat. Then figure out what exercise you need to do to work off the calories.

I'm going to whine for a few minutes...my house smells of dog pee, the one smell I hate. I don't have time to Shampoo carpet right now. Actually what I would love to do is rip EVERY piece of rug out of my house. I'm suppose to be helping put in my fence tomorrow. Hopefully the rain will let us get it in. If not, oh well, it isn't going anywhere.

By the way, have I told you all how much you all mean to me. I wish I could move or something to be closer to you all. Maybe some day. I don't have a 'best' friend. I have a close friend in my quilting friend, but her health is starting to fail, so I don't know how much longer I will have her with me.

Good Morning Gang

Up early as usual - angel got me up at 4:30 but we went back to bed - but then Ryder got in the trash it was 5 - hadn't gone back to sleep - so wth just got up.. Gym at 8 anyway..

Karla - Hugs - Yes you need some gf - I guess I'm lucky for never have moved - I grew up here and have my friends - some since grade school - some since high school - some from my work.

Ya the pee would piss me off - well once your backyard is fenced you can put the dogs outside.. I am pretty lucky mine are house broken - Angel 99.9%

Phyl how are you doing today?? Hugs - I sure hope Earl leaves you alone you got enough on your mind w/o him bugging you..

Candice -I wish I could give you the magic answer so that you didn't turn to food when you are lonely or upset.. Maybe that bood women food god may help you.. I don't know - I feel helpless -and I hate that feeling..

Well agenda today - Legs/Weight @ 8 - then AAA to book vacation.. Maybe ck out bro's house to see what nephew left - and if they picked up the trash I can dump some more stuff - I think thats about it - suppose to be 107 today..

Maybe i'll get in the pool

Janet, 107 is too hot for the pool!! So do you have a lot of shade at your house? I burn like crazy, have to smear 50 spf on just to go outside and have to reapply. I feel like I'm wearing a grease suit by the time I'm done.

Phyl, stupid question, the grease suit got me thinking...do we need to bring towels? linens? Can we light a fire one night and spurge on Smores?

The durn delivery truck from Lowe's woke me up at 7 or I'd still be sleeping. He called to tell me he was leaving Missoula in 1 1/2 hours, since it is about an hour drive for the truck, do you think you could have waited to call when you LEFT? So he should be here about 9:30. Then we can start building whoopwhoop.

Going to get a few things done before so I best get busy.

Phyl, hang in there. Tell Earl to back off...with love.

Candice, if you don't want DH, I'd borrow him for a few days. Does he do yard work? Nah, I know you are just venting. But you could always THREATEN him with a boyfriend.

TTFN

Janet, 107 is too hot for the pool!! So do you have a lot of shade at your house? I burn like crazy, have to smear 50 spf on just to go outside and have to reapply. I feel like I'm wearing a grease suit by the time I'm done.

Phyl, stupid question, the grease suit got me thinking...do we need to bring towels? linens? Can we light a fire one night and spurge on Smores?

The durn delivery truck from Lowe's woke me up at 7 or I'd still be sleeping. He called to tell me he was leaving Missoula in 1 1/2 hours, since it is about an hour drive for the truck, do you think you could have waited to call when you LEFT? So he should be here about 9:30. Then we can start building whoopwhoop.

Going to get a few things done before so I best get busy.

Phyl, hang in there. Tell Earl to back off...with love.

Candice, if you don't want DH, I'd borrow him for a few days. Does he do yard work? Nah, I know you are just venting. But you could always THREATEN him with a boyfriend.

TTFN

Karla nope 107 isnt too hot for pool - it's perfect really - yes I put sun screen on - especially the face but will tan the body a bit - I tan if I go slowly..

Well off the to gym cbl