Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Morning, I could go back to bed in a heart beat!! Oh well, it is midterm this week, so need to get tons of grading done. Also need to get lesson plans together if I have to leave in a hurry.

COLD this morning, brr. Clear night, we have been in the 40's lately and it has been wonderful. The cold is hard to deal with. But the first sight of spring is here, the cows are calving, so there a baby calves! Next will be a robin. This year has gone fast. I only have 14 weeks of school left. It sounds good when you say weeks. Not so good when you say that you have over 3 months of school.

Hoping to read more of Beck's book tonight. It just depends. I'm trying to finish DD#1's quilt so I can get it shipped. Her kitty died yesterday and she is ignoring phone calls, so I want to cheer her up.

Well best get going before I fall asleep, in my dreams!!...I don't think there is enough coffee in the world this morning. Check in tonight!!! TTFN

Good Morning Peeps..

Drive by post - need to hit the shower

Karla - Yes weekends go by too fast - Hugs I know how hard all this is for you.. You have so many emotions going on with you Dad - house - kids - school etc Hugs Hugs Hugs

Candice- I can't beleive how good we are doing - the Winter Olympic's usually isn't our forta - but looks like we are kicking butt in the medal count !! USA ALL THE WAY ;0)...

Denise - Doc to day - keep us posted

Phyl - How are you feeling

Karri - Another day hope the school drama works its self out

Well gotta jam cbl

Hugs

Good Morning Peeps..

Drive by post - need to hit the shower

Karla - Yes weekends go by too fast - Hugs I know how hard all this is for you.. You have so many emotions going on with you Dad - house - kids - school etc Hugs Hugs Hugs

Candice- I can't beleive how good we are doing - the Winter Olympic's usually isn't our forta - but looks like we are kicking butt in the medal count !! USA ALL THE WAY ;0)...

Denise - Doc to day - keep us posted

Phyl - How are you feeling

Karri - Another day hope the school drama works its self out

Well gotta jam cbl

Hugs

Yes, USA is kicking ass and taking names!!! DId you watch the hockey between US and Canada? IT was a good game, but we just didnt' work hard enough in the 3rd period to pull it together...

I am hoping that our medal count comes up a bit more... like 2nd or 3rd place would be great... we'll see the Germans sure want it bad

Figure Skating tonight!!! Yippee!!! Can't wait for that

Later babes:wink2:

Hi Everyone,

My doc appoint. is not till Thurs.

I am so tired today, I can barely keep my eyes open. I did my treadmill, and I may just go to bed now. I'm gonna go take my Vitamins. TTFN:sleep:

Denise, hang in there. Why don't you go sit in a tanning booth for 10 minutes. The Vitamin D will cheer you up. I go when I can afford it (rarely) but it is like being on speed (yeah like I know what that is like). But my bones get warm and it works so much better than my SADD light.

I SO have to get reading Beck, I need some big time help. Not only am I eating crap my mind has gone. I have been doing a little (very little) shopping on eBay and I found this perfect penny rug pattern, but the price got to high, so I did a search and found another person selling it for 1/4th the price. It arrives today and I am bragging to DD#4 about the great deal I got, only $3 bucks and she says, "Hey mom, isn't that the same pattern I got you for Christmas?" and I went and looked and darn if she wasn't right. I felt SO STUPID. But I guess I will find out what it is like to sell something on eBay and try to sell the stupid extra one. DUHHHH.

Got a call from a realtor today at work, the ole' "we are in the neighborhood and..." So i have 15 minutes to leave work, kennel the dogs, and finish last minute sprucing. I hope they don't mind the crockpot on the counter with dinner cooking in it. Maybe it will be the thing that makes the house sell, you know the home cooked meal smell of roast beef and veggies. Who knows...

Anyway, sitting here drinking my latte and getting ready to read Beck. Gosh I hope it helps.

Oh Candice...I'll be there anytime you need leaves raked, I LOVE trees. Yeah i know, I'm wierd...can I bring Miss Molly, she is just a little doxi and I'm hoping to be able to take her traveling...when I can afford to travel.

Check in later, TTFN

Yes, USA is kicking ass and taking names!!! DId you watch the hockey between US and Canada? IT was a good game, but we just didnt' work hard enough in the 3rd period to pull it together...

I am hoping that our medal count comes up a bit more... like 2nd or 3rd place would be great... we'll see the Germans sure want it bad

Figure Skating tonight!!! Yippee!!! Can't wait for that

Later babes:wink2:

No I didn't watch it - I caught up on my Lost programs - but I read about it this morning - I guess the Canadian's weren't too happy they chanted bad words !!!

Yes I can't wait for the girl figure skating... That's my fav..

USA ALL THE WAY ;0) CANADIAN 2NDS :0)

Hi Everyone,

My doc appoint. is not till Thurs.

I am so tired today, I can barely keep my eyes open. I did my treadmill, and I may just go to bed now. I'm gonna go take my Vitamins. TTFN:sleep:

Denise - I agree if there was something wrong they would have gotten you in right away... I drank my acai berry power drink - so I am so so right now - got gym tonite - legs so I need the energy.

WTG on your treadmil even though you are pooped..

Well just a quick ck in... Cbl

So my meds gave me a run for the money today. UGH...SO SO Sick. I actually threw up his morning. Between the Cymbalta and the antibiotic my stomach has felt raw all day. But on a good note, my mood seems to be improving. So for the next couple of days I am going to split my dosage...30mg in the morning and 30 mg in the afternoon. Needless to say my food was really good today.

Well I will talk later. Lee is going to make dinner and I'm going to go take a shower.

Denise, hang in there. Why don't you go sit in a tanning booth for 10 minutes. The Vitamin D will cheer you up. I go when I can afford it (rarely) but it is like being on speed (yeah like I know what that is like). But my bones get warm and it works so much better than my SADD light.

I SO have to get reading Beck, I need some big time help. Not only am I eating crap my mind has gone. I have been doing a little (very little) shopping on eBay and I found this perfect penny rug pattern, but the price got to high, so I did a search and found another person selling it for 1/4th the price. It arrives today and I am bragging to DD#4 about the great deal I got, only $3 bucks and she says, "Hey mom, isn't that the same pattern I got you for Christmas?" and I went and looked and darn if she wasn't right. I felt SO STUPID. But I guess I will find out what it is like to sell something on eBay and try to sell the stupid extra one. DUHHHH.

Got a call from a realtor today at work, the ole' "we are in the neighborhood and..." So i have 15 minutes to leave work, kennel the dogs, and finish last minute sprucing. I hope they don't mind the crockpot on the counter with dinner cooking in it. Maybe it will be the thing that makes the house sell, you know the home cooked meal smell of roast beef and veggies. Who knows...

Anyway, sitting here drinking my latte and getting ready to read Beck. Gosh I hope it helps.

Oh Candice...I'll be there anytime you need leaves raked, I LOVE trees. Yeah i know, I'm wierd...can I bring Miss Molly, she is just a little doxi and I'm hoping to be able to take her traveling...when I can afford to travel.

Check in later, TTFN

For sure you can bring your 'baby', Mr. Twig, and Miss Bridget would love chasing her around!!!!

Start the Beck book, it REALLY makes you think... tonight there were TONS of choc. bar commercials on... oh my majoy weakness... well I read my cards and I resisted the CRAVING.. not that I could do any thing about it cause ALL THE JUNK/CRAP IS NO LONGER ON MY PLANET!!!:cool2:

So Snacks tonight was 1 small pak of kETTLE cORN (NO SUGAR VERSION) AND a cup of sf ff cocoa... and now its bed time...

YEAH :tongue_smilie: I resisted for another day... would give my cals total but that web page is down.

So food TODAY...

Breaky: Pro. shake

Snk: Large TIMMIES coffee w/ double milk

LUNCH: chicken thigh, broc, caul. and 1 whole grain roll w/butter pat.

Dinner: 4 Porcupine meatballs, cooked veggies

Eve Snk: Popcorn/ hot cocoa SF FF kind...

thats it for today. and a WALK OUTSIDE INT HE SNOW...:laugh:

No I didn't watch it - I caught up on my Lost programs - but I read about it this morning - I guess the Canadian's weren't too happy they chanted bad words !!!

AWEFUL, I didn't hear that...did this happen after the game or during the 3rd period, ???? No excuse for Poor Sportmanlike behaviour!!!!

Yes I can't wait for the girl figure skating... That's my fav..

USA ALL THE WAY ;0) CANADIAN 2NDS :0)

Denise - I agree if there was something wrong they would have gotten you in right away... I drank my acai berry power drink - so I am so so right now - got gym tonite - legs so I need the energy.

WTG on your treadmil even though you are pooped..

Well just a quick ck in... Cbl

Almost ready for beddy bye:wink:

So my meds gave me a run for the money today. UGH...SO SO Sick. I actually threw up his morning. Between the Cymbalta and the antibiotic my stomach has felt raw all day. But on a good note, my mood seems to be improving. So for the next couple of days I am going to split my dosage...30mg in the morning and 30 mg in the afternoon. Needless to say my food was really good today.

Well I will talk later. Lee is going to make dinner and I'm going to go take a shower.

Ahw Kiddo, sorry the tummy is still giving your trouble... but the food PLAN is a plus...

Yum, what does Lee make for supper??

Well, just got the call, dad has stopped eating and they had to up his morphine. The doctor says 1 to 3 days, so i'm out of here in the morning,

Karri

Hate that you had the runs and tummy issues - but glad to hear you are feeling better and that today was a good food day - how did things go at school today - with whatever the issue was??

Karla

I loved it when I use to use the tanning beds - it's addicting and yes here in the desert they are used alot - it's too hot to lay out in the sun and the tanning bed is faster - I did it pre-cruise - so that I would have a base and not get burned on the islands - I loved going on my lunch hr - it was right around the corner from my work - I wanted to buy one for the house.. but now a days I use tan in a bottle and sun block - but if I was going on a cruise to the island - I would most likely go get a good base so I didn't burn..

Beck is good - it will make you think and disguish between hunger and cravings - and giving yourself credit - which gf I don't think you do enough of...

You have a lot on your plate right now - with the house and your Dad. For me the Dad issues would not make me want to eat but the house part would - I know that sounds crazy but some stress makes me not hungry and some stress sends me too food..

Just do like Candice and get the crap out of the house - don't allow yourself to buy it - and if you do - then throw it away - your house has to be your safe haven..

WTG Candice - no more junk in the house - you are learning :0) and when those comericals come on - change the channel - I have been drinking sf hot choc at night too - it helps alot..

Well back from the gym - dinner is cooking - the dogs fed - talked to Sis and her stepson is in the hospital - enlarged heart and pneumonia - he's only 36 (i think) weighs 350 and I guess his heart was beating too fast - they had to use the paddles on him.. He's a short order cook (good one) and I guess both he and gf love to eat - I know the last time I saw him at my bro's funeral - he had but on a lot of weight - he's such a sweet boy - would do anything to help you..

Well guess I will hit the couch and watch Olympics from last night -

Ya Candice I read on aol that they were chanting blank the USA... Very poor taste indeed - we are sister countries and I do get that we each want our teams to win - but that was bad especially in the Olympic venue on top of it

Has anyone heard from Steph ??

Lee made taco salad for dinner. It was DELICIOUS!! My tummy feels better. Honestly I think I let myself get WAY too hungry yesterday morning. I'm supposed to take the pills on an empty stomach and I can't eat dairy for 2 hours after I take the antibiotic. So I figured I would just wait and eat Breakfast at 8AM. Well by the time 7AM hit, I was so hungry and my tummy was so upset that I threw up. It never really got better until I ate dinner last night.

So the school thing is better. Still have not decided if I will stay or not. I am leaning toward staying (only for insurance and pay) but I don't know. Unfortunately what he did that was "unethical" had my name attached to it, so staying there wasn't necessarily condoning it, it could have had real consequences on my part. However, things were changed yesterday, parents of the concerned parties were called, and he apologized AND admitted that he was wrong. Don't get me wrong, I have like working for this guy for a long time, but in the 4 years that I have worked with him at 3 different schools...I have NEVER once heard him say "I was wrong and I am sorry". I about fell out of my chair. I pretty much laid everything on the line that pissed me off about the place. I told him that I would have my answer about whether I am staying or going at the end of spring break. In reality I am not in any state of mind to make those kinds of decisions right now. I will be out of the state for 10 days during spring break and it will be a good time for me to clear my mind and determine what it is I truly want from this place and from life. I do LOVE my job...the part that has to do with kids. I get to interact with students here more than you ever could at a regular high school. I get to teach and grade in a system that I completely believe in. Leaving this and going to a regular classroom would be VERY difficult for me right now. But at the same time, I don't know that I can work with what is going on and the people there. I was amazed though...he actually took notes, leaned forward when I was listening and looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Usually he is totally laid back and almost aloof when you talk to him. But this time I think I may have gotten through. We have worked together longer than anyone there and this is the first time that I have ever REALLY stood up for myself and what I believe in. I think that made a huge impression on him. He was swallowing hard when I said I was highly considering leaving.

Well I guess I shouldn't take this pill at night...I have been wide awake since 2AM. I got a lot of school stuff done but I think I might try and take a nap for an hour. This is my long day and I might just crash if I don't get SOME sleep.

Karla: HUGS on your Dad, get there SAFE o.k.?

Kerri: I know you wont' take your decision lightly. I am proud of you for 'telling it like it is" to your BOSS. SOmetimes they gotta hear the hard stuff to be better bosses.

Janet: I am enjoying the work BECK suggests to do... so far , so good... I am doing well, but fast approaching my two week mark when I start to be bad... so ARMED with my response cards.... I am going to make it thru CUBA and have a good time while there. But I already made the decision to stay OFF Desserts, and sugary things. My body just dosn't need the stuff... and If I say NO to it all its easier than 'having one little taste" cause I know that just leads me down a slippery slope to failure.

I AM going to drink on my holiday... wine, rye/water, rum/pineapple juice...healthier choices... Not beer, not pop, no liquors after supper.

They have the MOST divine coffee in CUBA, so I'll be drinking lots of that.. plus they make it half COFFEE/half hot milk... kinda a latte but no frothy machine... and I am taking my own SWEETNER and Protien BARS too... just in case.

Should start to think about packing soon.

178.8 this am. weigh in, so things are working.

Denise: hugs on your tummy issues, you'll get the report Thurs? is that right? Let us know how you are o.k.? Are you coming to Seattle in July>????

Stephanie where are you????

Kari, is having a blast in warm weather in Fla...lucky ducky~~

Phyl; you still in San Diego saying goodbyes to Tracy I bet??? Tell us everything when you get back

Good Morning Gang

Karla - Safe trip - Hugs know that we are with you in spirit !!!!

Karri - Glad things have sorta worked out - I know some antibotic can get you hyper - I remember a gf who was on them (don't remember name) but if she drank any caffine with them she was like on speed ;0) -

Candice - Yea Canada Gold Pairs Skating !!!!! Congrats !!

You have the plan for Cuba - now stick to it - like beck says if you give yourself permission to vary from your plan the the more you are going to do it and not stick to it - I know pple think I am quite ridge in my appoarch but in reading this book I have been dowing what she says since day one (well mostly ;0) - 98% of the time)

So girl - stick to it and give yourself credit for doing so - it is very empowering to have control !!!

Well, food was good yesterday - exercised - feeling good - but I will feel better tonite after I hit the treadmil - haven't been on it in ages - got my new ipod and raring to go (yea right ;0)

CBL