Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Crap, I just lost my post...argh!!! oh well probably too much drivel anyways.

Janet, I am so sorry you lost your Ipod... they are expensive huh? I just have a little MP3 player, about 30 songs on it... but I like those tunes for working out with.

Cleaning will burn calories too... so that will count as your workout o.k.???

Just got home from my DD's... SIL took me out for lunch to my FAVORITE place... for sashimi... oh it was SO good, and so lowin cals. but HIGH in protien, ummmm raw fish... I am so fussy with cooked fish, I'll only eat 3 or 4 kinds of fish, very picky... but when its RAW I just love it... it dosn't smell fishy and dosn't taste fishy...if that makes any sense!!

So food today 1100 cals... incl one snack.< /p>

Gott run and spend some quality doggie time now.

CBL

LADY'S YEARLY EXAM - Hilarious!

So I went to the doctor for my yearly physical to day.

The nurse started with certain basics.

"How much do you weigh?" she asked.

"135," I said.

The nurse put me on the scale. ~ Turns out my weight is 180.

The nurse asked, "Your height?"

"5 foot 4," I said.

The nurse checked and saw that I only measure 5' 2".

hmph...

She then took my blood pressure and told me that it is very high.

"Of course it's high!" I screamed, 'When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!"

She put me on Prozac.

What a bitch.

Got the Beck book, i didn't realize it was out of print. Barnes & noble had it on the Bargin Book section, $5, whowho. I have my test done, and my online discussions done, now all I have left is a unit. So I am caught up for a day or 2. dinner tonight...sad but true...popcorn, just didn't feel like eating. I'll probably eat something later, laughing cow or something.

Hi Everyone,

I just got the Beck book at Barnes and Noble too. I'm glad I went there instead of getting it online. It was in the bargains here too. 5.98, so I bought a book light too. I'm going read. Well right now I'm listening to my beautiful daughter bitch about where I put my coat like she owns the joint.

Janet- you think someone really took it, that's horrible! Too bad you don't have a self destruct button for it.

Feeling much better. Off to Temecula/San Diego with Tracy and Jim for a couple of days. They fly out Tues. afternoon.

Feeling much better. Off to Temecula/San Diego with Tracy and Jim for a couple of days. They fly out Tues. afternoon.

Happy to hear you are feeling better!!! That is great news.

Say howdee to Tracy for all of us... Enjoy your getaway. Oh I'd love to get to San Diego some day...

Today's activity: Walked Bridget, she heeled nicely YEAH!! Guess I'll just have to walk her alone until she's REALLY trained well.

TWIG and I and Bridget played outside on my backyard LUGE after the walk...OMGosh the snow is piled so high that the dogs have TRACED out runways all around the yard and from the bottom of the yard looking up.. it does look like a LUGE track LOL... they are so funny.

Then came inside and Vacuumed the whole upstairs, changed beds and washed all the floors!! So there, that's my exercise for today.. 1 1/2 hours of housecleaning... don't know how many cals that burned but it was GOOD for me.. and it looks so nice now.. oh yeah, scrubbed the 4 toilets too:thumbdown:

EDIT ITMINUTESCALOR IES BURNED Heavy Cleaning 90mins 554 Cals looked it up on Spark People.com

Good Morning (Late)

Been up since 5:45 - read the paper - got on the computer - cropped and printed various pictures - very time consuming - the kids got me this jewelry box for xmas that is a picture frame - so that's done and hung up - did some wash and that's about it. Getting ready to eat some green bean and read and watch t.v.

No Snow here - cloudy 69 degrees - I am still and pjs and not getting dressed - need to get nails done - took them off Thrusday - feels good without them but can't do some stuff and other stuff (typing) easier - but don't expect my spelling to change

Phyl glad you are feeling better - have fun..

here are some LUGE photographs and the Olympic PUPS doing their best times....

post-220921-13813139140193_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813139140498_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813139140795_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813139141071_thumb.jpg

Candice, look at all those lovely trees!!! I wish any house I find that I could afford had wall to wall trees. I love to listen to the wind through them and they are so cooling in the summer. Looks like the puppies are having fun.

Cleaned house for 3 hours, doing laundry, now I am sitting here ready to take a nap!!!! Check in later, TTFN

Well I wish that I could say that I was feeling better...but I know that it takes time for the pills to take ahold. Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. I found out some things that are going on at work (Can't go into it here due to confidentiality reasons) but I'm not sure that I can continue to work there. No children are being hurt...just paperwork stuff that isn't exactly ethical. I'm going to confront my boss tomorrow. I will talk with him and think about my opportunities. I will tell him that I will give him my answer about staying after spring break. It is really hard because I have worked so hard to get where I am. I'm not sure I could start over at a new school in a system that I don't believe in. However, I can't be without insurance and Lee still has one year of student teaching before he can get a teaching job, so I need to buy one more year. If I do resign I will eventually go back to school to become a pharmacist, but I can't just quit without a plan. I HAVE to have insurance and right now it is tough to walk away from the payment/benefits package that I have. However, at the same time, I don't want to work for someone that I don't trust.

However, on a good note, I have lost 5 pounds! I have done very well with food, even if my exercise hasn't been going so great. I am giving myself credit for eating healthy though. The meds are actually making me not want to eat. I'm a little nauseous, but I am going to force myself to eat now. I haven't eaten in about 5 hours and my tummy is actually starting to growl.

I will chat later.

Hi! In Temecula. Fish tacos for lunch. Decided to self medicate! Sinuses hurt so, Sudafed, Aleve, Keflex leftover from last UTI!

Hi Everyone,

Cloudy 65 degrees here, rain on the way.

Today, I cooked a pot of red Beans, some boudin, a half a ham, and some corn bread. That should hold em for a couple of days. I'm washing clothes, I did the treadmill for 30m, I need to do some homework, and I need to go see my Mom.

Phyl- glad you're feeling better :redface:

Kari- sorry you're not :redface:

Good Afternoon Gang

Took a little nap !!!

Denise - omg your food sounds good - How is your Mom?? You go to the doctor tomorrow ??

Karla - How you doing girl - you have been quite - assume you aren't in the mood to chat

Karri - Hugs on the issues at school - Ya I know about needing insurance.. It's very important.. WTG on your 5 lbs !!!!

Phyl - Self medicate ;0) - Fish taco's sound wonderful

Candice - Oh the snow !!!

Well dryer just stopped need to go hang up clothes

cbl

Candice, look at all those lovely trees!!! I wish any house I find that I could afford had wall to wall trees. I love to listen to the wind through them and they are so cooling in the summer. Looks like the puppies are having fun.

Cleaned house for 3 hours, doing laundry, now I am sitting here ready to take a nap!!!! Check in later, TTFN

Well Karla; I am glad yu= like the trees, come visit me in the fall andyou can help me rake them up LOL...

The doggies wore themselves out today (thank goodness) running and jumping in the snow, plus Bridget had a good walk too. Me in my thermal underware, hat, mitts, coat and boots... hey I must get extra credit for walking wearing all that stuff.. its heavy ya know?

Well I wish that I could say that I was feeling better...but I know that it takes time for the pills to take ahold. Yesterday was one of the worst days of my life. I found out some things that are going on at work (Can't go into it here due to confidentiality reasons) but I'm not sure that I can continue to work there. No children are being hurt...just paperwork stuff that isn't exactly ethical. I'm going to confront my boss tomorrow. I will talk with him and think about my opportunities. I will tell him that I will give him my answer about staying after spring break. It is really hard because I have worked so hard to get where I am. I'm not sure I could start over at a new school in a system that I don't believe in. However, I can't be without insurance and Lee still has one year of student teaching before he can get a teaching job, so I need to buy one more year. If I do resign I will eventually go back to school to become a pharmacist, but I can't just quit without a plan. I HAVE to have insurance and right now it is tough to walk away from the payment/benefits package that I have. However, at the same time, I don't want to work for someone that I don't trust.

However, on a good note, I have lost 5 pounds! I have done very well with food, even if my exercise hasn't been going so great. I am giving myself credit for eating healthy though. The meds are actually making me not want to eat. I'm a little nauseous, but I am going to force myself to eat now. I haven't eaten in about 5 hours and my tummy is actually starting to growl.

I will chat later.

Be patient with the meds they take a while to kick in, but they will. You hubby will notice the change in you before you think you feel better...:redface:

I totally understand about working for someone when you question their ethics... that's a tough one... but think of your NEEDS first... you need a paycheck, insurance etc... you staying dosn't mean that you CONDONE his ethics, you are just doing a job... for your livlihood. right???

Good job on the food front , 5 lbs is great!! WHOO -hoo...keep it up.. are you reading the book???

Hi! In Temecula. Fish tacos for lunch. Decided to self medicate! Sinuses hurt so, Sudafed, Aleve, Keflex leftover from last UTI!

Now Phyl, why don't you have a CURRENT Rx for your bug, didn't you see a doctor yet??? (shame, shame nursey)

Hi Everyone,

Cloudy 65 degrees here, rain on the way.

Today, I cooked a pot of red Beans, some boudin, a half a ham, and some corn bread. That should hold em for a couple of days. I'm washing clothes, I did the treadmill for 30m, I need to do some homework, and I need to go see my Mom.

Phyl- glad you're feeling better :redface:

Kari- sorry you're not :)

Oh I'd love to have 65degrees:blushing: perhaps by friday when we hit CUBA.. temp there is 70 - 75 which will seem balmy to us Canucks!!!:tt2:

cONTGRATS YOU GUYS, YOU JUST CLEANED OUr CLOCKS AT HOCKEY... us WON VS CANADA.... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Good Afternoon Gang

Took a little nap !!!

Denise - omg your food sounds good - How is your Mom?? You go to the doctor tomorrow ??

Karla - How you doing girl - you have been quite - assume you aren't in the mood to chat

Karri - Hugs on the issues at school - Ya I know about needing insurance.. It's very important.. WTG on your 5 lbs !!!!

Phyl - Self medicate ;0) - Fish taco's sound wonderful

Candice - Oh the snow !!!

Well dryer just stopped need to go hang up clothes

cbl

Janet, sounds like Sundays is your catch up day for cleaning and laundry... good for you...

I cleaned like a fiend today, cause Petie was coming home:thumbup:

Save'd some calories so I could have some WINE and CHEESE.... then we watched the olympics....

night, night :(

Yeah Janet, I kind of crawled in a hole for the day. Cleaning, laundry, nap, etc. I just have a headache. I just want to quilt something....I hate not having my quilt room. Just looking at folded fabric, touching it,,,etc. is soothing. I do have some hand projects going, but my mind is just bubbling with ideas.

Started reading Beck's book. Haven't gotten very far, concentration sucks right now. Nothing tastes good, but that doesn't stop me from surfing.

Sometimes I just wonder what else can go one..ignore me, just whining. I know God only gives us what we can handle, but I hope He realizes I really can't handle any more. I really don't even want to go to work. But I need to save my days for when dad 'passes'.

I'll be heading back to work at the nursery in about 3 weeks. It will be odd to not be able to pick out plants for my own yard. There is no point spending money on flower beds and pots. Most of my beds have plenty of perenials, but I always like to add a few annuals, then there is the pots. But you can't really move planted pots, so unless things move soon, I won't have any pots this year, oh well.