Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Hey all. Quick check in. Tired and need to call it a night.

food HORRIBLE today. Tomorrow WILL be better. I had typed Hopefully, tomorrow....but took out that hope. It just WILL be. Too much road time. Left home at 6am, drove 100 miles to workshop, 230 drove home and then right back on the road to drive another 150. I SUCK at road time.

Karla, yes, the training tomorrow is with Katie so I can be a science trainer. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll get the chance. The director didn't want me, but I needled my way in saying that Katie had suggested I come. No way our CSPD director would even THINK of turning OPI down.

Okay...going to crawl in bed. I have a feeling that science may kick my butt tomorrow. I've only got a chem MINOR and it's been YEARS since I taught it. Anyways. Talk to you all later. Love you ladies!

Quite night it looks like. Busy working on DD#1's quilt and finishing laundry. Despite undercooking the pork roast and putting it through the microwave, it was still pretty darn good. I don't know how I can stick on chicken, but roast goes down just fine. I put a brown sugar/cayanne pepper rub on it, yummy! Ate every bit of dinner, but was hungry again. Need a fill I guess.

I have decided to not think about selling the house. What will be will be. It is too depressing everytime I get my hopes up, just to have them crushed. I have the houses I want to consider when the time comes. I know this isn't the Secret, but I can't handle the disappointment when someone doesn't make a viable offer. So I'm just going to put it out of my mind as much as possible.

Have a meeting with a parent and the principal today, so the parent can tell me how to teach my class. They want me to give the student extra credit. However, when they don't do the regular assignments, is absent or late 13 timess to my class and is missing half of the quarter's assignment, I'm not giving them extra credit. Also I really feel if I give one student extra credit then everyone should have that opportunity. I build in opportunity for bonus points every quarter to make up for any 'brain dead' moments, but the student hasn't taken advantage of any of them, so this is NOT my problem. We shall see if my principal supports me. If not, I'll just give the kid a 'C' and call it good. If you want to enable your child, there just isn't much I can do about it. AND if I give your child a 'C', everyone who has less than a 'C' will also get a 'C'. If parents only care about the 'letter grade' why should I.

Okay, enough of the ranting. I'm tired, it will be a long day. I already need a nap. Gosh I hate 4:30 am.

Good Morning Gang

Ya where is Candice - I know Phyl is out and about - Kari where are you - Karri -hugs you most likely are swamped

Steph - I am not a good food traveler myself - traveling period - hell there aren't great choices out there really for driving and eating - hell if you anything like me - Eat way too much of the good stuff like Jerky - Last time I traveled up north to DS house I poped my own popcorn - it worked.

Loved that you took hope out and replaced w/will- you have learned something :0)

Karla - Yep gf what will be will be - it will workout - Ya I would give the kid a C - screw it - I'm bad but we knew that already - I couldn't fight w/those parents everyday and hell half the time sounds like your principle sides w/them too..

Well, I watched a movie that a gf from work gave me last night - then went to bed.

My Angel is sick - diarreha - gave her .25 of a tab of imodiom this a.m. if it doesn't help - then off to the vet - she's eating and acting normal..

Well just cking in - have to go to bro's house after work so no gym - will do some wii when I get home..

Took out fish for dinner -

Food yesterday

BF yogurt/granola

L - 1 pot wonder

D - 4 oz ck - spinach - rice

S - yogurt - popcorn - pudding - 2 saltines w/a tad of pb

today

bf yogurt/granola

l- 4.5 ck - spinach

d - fish veggie rice

Snacks? ??

CBL

Oh gosh, I'm here.. Just woke yup. and its 11:00 a.m mytime.

Don't know why the DOGS let me sleep that long...

food has slid the last couple days. My meals are o.k. it's just that NIGHT time snacking... I've been eating 2 popcorns, with melted Marg. a couple handfulls of Chipets, Rice crispie squares.

BUT, I did go to the gym yesterday, and I am going tonight too... so thats a good thing.

I am wearing all new clothes today. SIze 14 Jeans, Large Turtleneck, Large Polar fleece zipper top. I was really glad that I could 'do up my jeans' this a.m. cause I thought perhaps I mighta gained... but I guess not...

DH and I are going to the Toronto RV show on Thursday. I ican hardly wait... it'll be so fun to see all the new stuff. Plus it'll get my reluctant traveler Revved up to go!!!

Has anyone booked their FLIGHTS to Seattle yet???

Oh gosh, I'm here.. Just woke yup. and its 11:00 a.m mytime.

Don't know why the DOGS let me sleep that long...

food has slid the last couple days. My meals are o.k. it's just that NIGHT time snacking... I've been eating 2 popcorns, with melted Marg. a couple handfulls of Chipets, Rice crispie squares.

BUT, I did go to the gym yesterday, and I am going tonight too... so thats a good thing.

I am wearing all new clothes today. SIze 14 Jeans, Large Turtleneck, Large Polar fleece zipper top. I was really glad that I could 'do up my jeans' this a.m. cause I thought perhaps I mighta gained... but I guess not...

DH and I are going to the Toronto RV show on Thursday. I ican hardly wait... it'll be so fun to see all the new stuff. Plus it'll get my reluctant traveler Revved up to go!!!

Has anyone booked their FLIGHTS to Seattle yet???

Candice Melted Margrine OMW - not good :0)

Nope haven't booked yet - but looked at prices $330 round trip - leave here 7 a.m. get to SEA 11:15 a.m. Then Leave Sea 10:30 a.m on the 5th get home around 3

I will wait a bit to book to see if prices go down any...

Steph - It just hit me right now - I think I missed your birthday yesterday or is it today...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH !!!!

Hugs I am sorry I forgot to mention it yesterday

I remember seeing it Saturday it was coming up - but since had computer issues - I haven't been back on and it just hit me.

Well you traveled all day - but I hope someone got you a cake and some presents !!!!

HUGS AND LOVE AND SORRY THIS IS BELATED

Happy Birthday Stephanie!!!

Have a great day!!!!

Well came home - my little angel has had the runs for 3-4 days so took her to vet - she got a shot - 2 med for runs - 1 for ears and blood test - Guess how much ???

Then on top of that - trying to get this liquid meds down - omw - got the diarrhea med down - but the antibiotic are suppose to be w/food so put it in her food but she hasn't eat it.. Another challenge and I have to do it twice a day - morning and night...

Animals cost more than humans - but she's my baby what can I do..

Well that's about it I am still in my work clothes.. Just ate some Protein chips 10 grms pt 140 cal - pretty good Harley Pasternak's 5 factor chips - got them from qvc (of course ;0)

Well - just cking in - going to go change and start dinner

cbl

Home, and stuff, I had to vacumn, etc. Have a raging headache. Found out today that IF we get a raise next year we will be lucky if we get a whopping 1% raise on the base, which means we will get a whole $180 for the whole year, not even a cost of living raise. Sorry, I'm just in a witchy mood today. I'm going to bed early, so I'll check in tomorrow. I just can't face the world tonight. I need to get my life under control.

Steph, happy birthday, sorry I didn't realize.

Good Evening!! It's RAINING again!! It's been raining a good part of the afternoon and evening!

I had a busy day! Water aerobics, hot tub, shower and then straight to beading. It was cold and rainy outside and not much incentive to leave, so most of us stayed until about 3:30 p.m. We were working on a Bracelet today and I wanted to finish it before I left since I already have two other projects that are still unfinished! I did my bracelet in red and purple... I just gave away a Red Hat bracelet because it was too big. I have small wrists. That's one nice thing about making my own bracelets.. I can make them small enough to fit. This one today.. I made it too long and ended up having to take some of it apart. Got both ends of the fastener on, tried it on my wrist and it fell right off. So had to take off one end of the fastener, take off 2 or 3 patterns and reattach the fastener! What kind of ticked me off is that I want to make matching earrings and she charged me for the extra beads I needed to make the earrings! Doesn't seem fair since everyone else uses more beads, pearls, etc., than me because my wrists are small!

Heard from the owner of the home we want to use this summer. She wants $268 deposit. I can pay it with Paypal. Or she said we could send her a check.

Home, and stuff, I had to vacumn, etc. Have a raging headache. Found out today that IF we get a raise next year we will be lucky if we get a whopping 1% raise on the base, which means we will get a whole $180 for the whole year, not even a cost of living raise. Sorry, I'm just in a witchy mood today. I'm going to bed early, so I'll check in tomorrow. I just can't face the world tonight. I need to get my life under control.

Steph, happy birthday, sorry I didn't realize.

Karla - at least you are getting one (if) we didn't and my pay check got cut $6000 - So gf you got a job and no pay cut... Hope you feel better..

Good Evening!! It's RAINING again!! It's been raining a good part of the afternoon and evening!

I had a busy day! Water aerobics, hot tub, shower and then straight to beading. It was cold and rainy outside and not much incentive to leave, so most of us stayed until about 3:30 p.m. We were working on a Bracelet today and I wanted to finish it before I left since I already have two other projects that are still unfinished! I did my bracelet in red and purple... I just gave away a Red Hat bracelet because it was too big. I have small wrists. That's one nice thing about making my own bracelets.. I can make them small enough to fit. This one today.. I made it too long and ended up having to take some of it apart. Got both ends of the fastener on, tried it on my wrist and it fell right off. So had to take off one end of the fastener, take off 2 or 3 patterns and reattach the fastener! What kind of ticked me off is that I want to make matching earrings and she charged me for the extra beads I needed to make the earrings! Doesn't seem fair since everyone else uses more beads, pearls, etc., than me because my wrists are small!

Heard from the owner of the home we want to use this summer. She wants $268 deposit. I can pay it with Paypal. Or she said we could send her a check.

We don't have any rain right now - it's cold just got back from Target - dinner in the oven and sweats on.. Idol in 1/2 hr - Angel isn't eating her food - this med issue is going to be a pain in the ass

hell no it's not fair - you should have to pay for what you use not a standard - but I guess you can take all your left overs and make something up..

I am pretty sure 7 confirmed Me Karri Steph Rose Karla Linda Candice - that would be $38 each - I'll pay for Karri - she can pay me back when she get's her refund..

Phyl, I'm going to have to cancel. I don't have the money for the down payment, so you all can call me and we will all have a 'toast' together.

So I have WONDERFUL news. They have hired someone to teach my biology classes for me!!!!!

So here is the back story, on this. I got up at 2AM this morning, went to Wal-Mart and was a school by 3:15AM. I started working to set up 4 labs (one for each different subject except AP), print lecture notes, and complete the homework keys so that I could post them on the moodle. I had computer issues this morning at 8AM and spent the next 45 in the tech room troubleshooting because we don't have an IT guy during the day. Finally got it figured out and went back downstairs. Had a quick advising meeting with one of my students and started teaching at 9:15. The this was my schedule for the rest of the day.

9:15 - 10:30 - Chemistry with lab

10:30 - 11:00 - Integrated Science with Lab

11:00 - 12:00 - AP Chemistry (scrapped the lab because I couldn't get it to work)

12:00 - 1:00 - Biology - Did a 4 part lab that included a chicken wing dissection

1:00-2:00 Physics with field trip (outside to a local park)

2:30 - Begged my boss to go to lunch with me so that I could break down outside of the school.

I was exhausted, frustrated, and so overwhelmed that we sat down and instantly broke into tears. I told him that he had two choices: He either needed to fire me and find someone that could handle this job, or find me someone that could help me. Now that I have lost my student teacher there is no way that I can handle all of this on my own. I am scheduled to teach 26 hours per week while the rest of the teachers were teaching a max of 18 hours per week. He agreed that it wasn't fair. So he offered to hire someone and even had a person in mind. He said that he wanted to offer to hire a person right before my student teacher left but was afraid that I would take it the wrong way and feel as if he was telling me that I wasn't doing a good job. But he said that he felt HORRIBLE about me looking the way I did after everyday. He said I look like I'm ready to keel over everyday and that I have lost my smile and spark unless I am in front of students. He said the amount of energy that I teach with and have around the students is amazing but as soon as the students are out of the picture I look like I am going to give out at any moment.

So I agreed to let him hire a person. I still feel like kind of a failure because I couldn't do it all, but at the same time, if I didn't do something I WAS going to give out. I couldn't keep up this schedule even for another 8 weeks. My schedule potentially gets easier after spring break because 3 of my classes go away but I gain 3 more. However they are MUCH easier to teacher and should be more interesting to students.

So I am VERY proud of myself that I actually asked for help. I told him that if he didn't do something I was not going to find the time to train and lose the pounds that I have gained since surgery and that if I couldn't get back to being healthy and fit because I was too exhausted that I would be no good to anyone. He said..."I Know. Karri, I don't want to see you like this. I want you to be happy all of the time, not just when you are around students. I really had no idea that your schedule was so unfair."

Well I am going to go to bed early because I will be pulling long, long hours this week. But next week I SHOULD be able to work like a normal person.

Hi ladies. Quick check in. I'll try to pop in tomorrow early, but have things to do....will share those tomorrow.

Janet, the runs, add a bit of canned pumpkin to her food at each feeding. I used a 1/2 can to 1 1/2 cups of food, so it's not a lot. A couple table spoons for Angel should be enough. Do that for 3 or 4 days and then stop. Often that will "reboot" their system. If it doesn't, there is usually something more wrong. I've checked this with 2 vets and have heard it from a TON of grey owners, so it is a safe thing. Make sure you use JUST pumpkin, not pie filling....silly but I bought the wrong stuff one time.

Okay...running away. Have a ton to do. Thanks for the late birthday wishes. I had a nice day...no presents or toasts, but a good day none the less. I spent the evening with one of my best friends who moved away years ago. We have sorta fell outta touch but we got to spend the evening talking over coffee. It was WONDERFUL.

Okay...NOW I'm running away. Love you ladies. Have a great Wednesday!

Steph, it sounds like you had a great day, you thrive on the craziness. Have fun.