Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

CALORIES/CARBS/FAT/PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,058/167/22/50

a little high in the carbs , and not quite enough in the Protien dept. but otherwise on TRACK.

Night , night ladies!:smile2:

The school in Tigard (Portland area) could open as soon as September or as late as Sept 2012. But we are also in the process of writing a grant to open one in New York City. If we get that grant we will open Sept 2011. If the NYC opens first I will go there, if the Tigard one opens and then the NYC...I'm not sure what we will do then...probably end up going to both. My boss tells me on a regular basis that I am the only one doing it right. He is NOT impressed with the rest of them. We are having a lot of problems with the other teachers. They are LAZY!!

Well I've gotta go blog. My walk tonight wasn't very good. I got all 2 miles...but it kind of wore me out. I think most of it was from sitting so upright at work. Even when working at home I kind of slouch down on the couch so my tummy doesn't have as much stress placed on it. But at work, I don't have that luxury...I'm going to have to lay down during parts of the day. That should be fun since I don't have time to breathe most of the time...guess I'm gonna have to find the time!!

Sorry, I have been trying to complete a sewing order, altering 3 pairs of lined wool pants, bleck!

Karri, I have found that what ever school I'm at there are jerks and for some part, administration that I don't agree with. It may just be me, I'm probably not the easiest person to work with. However, I have found that what really matters is whether I am happy & my kids are happy with where we live. Now that may be partially that I have 23+ years teaching and I don't have the spark I use too, but give it some serious thought before you decide to pack & move. IF the community that you are considering has the characteristic that you want, go for it, but if it is only because of the teaching situation, look closely. There are issues where ever you are.

food yesterday, okay, no exercise. The alterations are taking more time than I thought. I have to finish them today, and I want to have a little me time. So if all goes well, I hope to get some exercise done today.

January:

Healthy eating 1/31

Exercise 0/31

Good Morning Gang...

It's Complicated is a cute movie - but I gotta say - Alex Baldwin looks to young to be Merrill Streeps hubby - I think Al Pacino or Robert Denearo (sp) would have been better - But Alex is better looking... It really does have some cute parts - I hear so much about how great it was - I was a tad dissapointed - but would recommend it - I think when I hear how great a movie is - my expectations are too high -

Karri Vent away - that's what we are here for - You already Know I vote for NYC !!!! You would be sure to get a visit from your Mommy :0) - Karla's right in a sense no matter where you go there's alway shit - diff place - same shit just a little diff..

Candice San Diego is a nice area - about a 2 hr drive - lots to see - I haven't seen most of it - I have been to the zoo - sporting events - beach - sea world - but never explored the old down town section... You guys get cheap flights :0)..

I really hope you guys can come and visit :0)

I agree - They need to come up w/a better method of dealing with the age issue -I don't even know what age is senior discount at the show - but I know I don't look 60... When did we get so much older than the rest of the world?? They didn't even ask yesterday - they just gave the discount - that I will take - cuz I didn't know till I looked at the ticket and the man that sold them to us was older than us..

Phyl - I rarely go to the movies 3 in one weeks time is a lot for me... Went to Ulta (like a sephora) after show got some make up - then body works and got 20 candles for 10..

We went to Tony Roma's for dinner - had grill shrimp baked potatoe and 2 ribs - Dessert was my fav yogurt place - 8 oz of sf yogurt (maybe ff too) 160 calories.. I wanted 2nds..

Came home and tried to eat my corn on the cob (left over from dinner - pb'd on it - I have to be very careful w/corn on the cob - I gotta say it's one thing that really doesn't agree with my band..

I would say overall my calories were good - popcorn at show 300 - dinner 400 - Cherries 100 - yogurt 160 - fudgesicle 80 - popcorn home 100 - so 1200 plus I did go to the gym yesterday - So I would say I ate healthy yesterday

Karla - ok you were working an not avoiding us.. I am glad to hear it.. But you could have spared 30 minutes to exercise..

Well on the program for today - get my bills paid - clean up some - go to target and get ready for work tomorrow..

CBL

Karla, I would pack up and move out of this HORRIBLE place that I live to work a Wal-mart. That is how much I despise this place. The new charter school would be run by the same principal how I have now...and he is AMAZING. This is my third school with him. There are some major issues with this English guy...first he is our co-director (though that means jack sh!t because he gets paid the same as I do) and he has told all of his advisees that science and math are pointless. Plus, he was the main recruiter for this school. He knew from the beginning that he would be coming on when the charter school opened. So him and the social studies teacher began recruiting students to the charter school (before we had a gag order placed on us). By the time I was hired we were already at the cap for the year. As a result we have a HIGH proportion of students who think that science and math are pointless. When we move to the new school, we will most likely NOT be hiring teachers from the district (mainly because most of them oppose the school going in). That means that none of us will know the students and we will have a clean slate. We have found that in our current situation, those students that didn't know any of us are managing the best. There is no favoritism shown. Besides...I DESPISE the town I live in. It's too cold (and I don't drive in the snow) and its WAAAAAAAY to small. I want a big city!

Okay enough about work. I am in a LOT of pain today. Mostly my back. I swelled so much yesterday and then had to sleep on my back. That combination did not work well together! Let's just say that from last night to this morning I lost 8 pounds. Obviously I was very swollen.

Well I am going to work on some school stuff for a while after I eat Breakfast.

Karla, I would pack up and move out of this HORRIBLE place that I live to work a Wal-mart. That is how much I despise this place. The new charter school would be run by the same principal how I have now...and he is AMAZING. This is my third school with him. There are some major issues with this English guy...first he is our co-director (though that means jack sh!t because he gets paid the same as I do) and he has told all of his advisees that science and math are pointless. Plus, he was the main recruiter for this school. He knew from the beginning that he would be coming on when the charter school opened. So him and the social studies teacher began recruiting students to the charter school (before we had a gag order placed on us). By the time I was hired we were already at the cap for the year. As a result we have a HIGH proportion of students who think that science and math are pointless. When we move to the new school, we will most likely NOT be hiring teachers from the district (mainly because most of them oppose the school going in). That means that none of us will know the students and we will have a clean slate. We have found that in our current situation, those students that didn't know any of us are managing the best. There is no favoritism shown. Besides...I DESPISE the town I live in. It's too cold (and I don't drive in the snow) and its WAAAAAAAY to small. I want a big city!

Okay enough about work. I am in a LOT of pain today. Mostly my back. I swelled so much yesterday and then had to sleep on my back. That combination did not work well together! Let's just say that from last night to this morning I lost 8 pounds. Obviously I was very swollen.

Well I am going to work on some school stuff for a while after I eat Breakfast.< /p>

Sweetie - don't you have a zero gravity chair - didn't you sleep in that w/your 1st tt?? Hugs - This is why I haven't had any PS - I don't do well w/pain :0) !!!

But heck if they keep asking me for SS discounts - I think the face is going to be the on the schedule real soon !!!

Sweetie - don't you have a zero gravity chair - didn't you sleep in that w/your 1st tt?? Hugs - This is why I haven't had any PS - I don't do well w/pain :0) !!!

But heck if they keep asking me for SS discounts - I think the face is going to be the on the schedule real soon !!!

I have the anti gravity chair and I slept in that for about the first week. Then it started hurting my back so I moved to the couch. That is the most comfortable place because I can kind of sleep on my side with the back of the couch as support. But I wanted to go into bed because I have been trying to go to sleep earlier and Lee isn't ready to go to bed. We only have the one couch so I either have to wait until he is ready to go to bed or I have to go upstairs to the bedroom. It has been somewhat okay for the last couple of days...yesterday was just hard. I was SO swollen from sitting all day at work and then my workout was TOUGH. I was just walking at my 2.0 pace but I was so swollen that I probably should have stopped...but the stubborn me said no. I will NOT be going to the gym tonight...I don't like that because I get no exercise all day but I can't have another night like last night. I will probably sleep on the couch tonight though.

I can't really say that it is pain. It is more just discomfort. I would assume the face lift would be less painful because you don't need your face to walk, wipe your rear end, and get out of the chair. Those were the three biggest things with the TT.

I have the anti gravity chair and I slept in that for about the first week. Then it started hurting my back so I moved to the couch. That is the most comfortable place because I can kind of sleep on my side with the back of the couch as support. But I wanted to go into bed because I have been trying to go to sleep earlier and Lee isn't ready to go to bed. We only have the one couch so I either have to wait until he is ready to go to bed or I have to go upstairs to the bedroom. It has been somewhat okay for the last couple of days...yesterday was just hard. I was SO swollen from sitting all day at work and then my workout was TOUGH. I was just walking at my 2.0 pace but I was so swollen that I probably should have stopped...but the stubborn me said no. I will NOT be going to the gym tonight...I don't like that because I get no exercise all day but I can't have another night like last night. I will probably sleep on the couch tonight though.

I can't really say that it is pain. It is more just discomfort. I would assume the face lift would be less painful because you don't need your face to walk, wipe your rear end, and get out of the chair. Those were the three biggest things with the TT.

lol - you are so right but I need my face to eat lol

ROTFLMAO!!!:unsure:

O.k. I am officially living in WINTER WONDERLAND..

we got 6inches of snow yesterday, but I went out to the gym anyways...

today! 6 more inches of Freeking snow , and its COLD too, -11C still with the Wind Chill it feels colder...

I AM NOT GOING OUT TODAY

I a sewing on my Blue/Yellow quilt in the basement...only a few more months to get it completed then I'll send pictures to brag!!

Karla, of all the sewing jobs in the world I HATE hemming pants the most... I guess that's because I married a man 5'7" tall and his inseem is 28" so you can't even buy jeans the right length.... sheessssh...

BUT I am lucky if that is my MAJOR pet peeve of my life LOL.:unsure: I want to wear sun glasses:glare:

oh and by the way.... WEIGH IN this a.m......180.2 lbs.... that means I've lost my XMAS pig out pounds!!! YEAH ME!!!

Edited by peaches9
j943m w5wrr

Candice, I wish it was the hems, I am altering the waist band, trying too make it large. Which means having to add fabric, take out darts, etc., then reassemble. Let's just say I won't be doing it again. There isn't enough $$$ in the world.

Janet, I probably was avoiding you all a little because I didn't exercise. I'm not really in a funk, just trying to get my life figured out.

ROTFLMAO!!!:wub:

Janet.... I think AMC starts giving the discount at 55! So that's not so bad, is it??? Heck, AARP enrolls you at age 50!

O.k. I am officially living in WINTER WONDERLAND..we got 6inches of snow yesterday, but I went out to the gym anyways...today! 6 more inches of Freeking snow , and its COLD too, -11C still with the Wind Chill it feels colder...I AM NOT GOING OUT TODAY

I a sewing on my Blue/Yellow quilt in the basement...only a few more months to get it completed then I'll send pictures to brag!!

Karla, of all the sewing jobs in the world I HATE hemming pants the most... I guess that's because I married a man 5'7" tall and his inseem is 28" so you can't even buy jeans the right length.... sheessssh... BUT I am lucky if that is my MAJOR pet peeve of my life LOL.:unsure: I want to wear sun glasses:glare:

oh and by the way.... WEIGH IN this a.m......180.2 lbs.... that means I've lost my XMAS pig out pounds!!! YEAH ME!!!

Yeah, my family in Buffalo is getting it. They showed the snow in Orchard Park on the Today show this morning.. THat's where one of my sisters lives. Some of them complain about the snow and cold, others say bring it on! The younger ones are saying that, pretty much! I hope my mother is staying in today! The other day when it was bitter cold and miserable, they went out to lunch anyway (a daily thing with them) and the excuse was they didn't have anything to cook!

I hate hemming pants too! And at 5 ft nothing, they ALL have to be hemmed. That's why I look for capris or cropped!! LOL

Then they're the right length. I took 5 prs to DIL's with me. Sometimes she hems pants for me. Earl didn't bring my sewing machine again this winter! But DIL's sewing machine was buried in quilt stuff, and mattress Earl slept on was on the floor in front of it, so I brought them back home unhemmed. I did try them on, though, so Kellie could confirm I had the length right.

Candice, I wish it was the hems, I am altering the waist band, trying too make it large. Which means having to add fabric, take out darts, etc., then reassemble. Let's just say I won't be doing it again. There isn't enough $$$ in the world.

Janet, I probably was avoiding you all a little because I didn't exercise. I'm not really in a funk, just trying to get my life figured out.

UGH! When our youngest daughter got married 21 yrs ago, she wanted to wear my wedding dress. But the underlayer had yellowed. So I took it completely apart, bought new fabric and put it all back together again. I must have been out of my mind!

12_3_124.gif

Oh my Gosh Phyl, you went all the way south without your Sewing machine??? I'd go bonkers if I was away for 5-6 mos without sewing!!!

Karla, YUk that does sound like the sewing job from HELL.... who volunteered you for that??? I got ONE block done today for my monthly project... its is yellow circles on Blue background. Kind of like Pie Crust and its filling... ( hahaha I knew you'd LOVE the food analogy!)

Anyways, 4 squares go into the block and instead of facing all the Pies into the centre to make one large CIRCLE I let ONE of the squares point outward... Looks cool, but when Peter saw it he says "uh, I think you made a mistake in that corner???"

He has NO sense of design.... I still think its cool,, I'll try and put a picture up.

Oh my Gosh Phyl, you went all the way south without your Sewing machine??? I'd go bonkers if I was away for 5-6 mos without sewing!!!

Karla, YUk that does sound like the sewing job from HELL.... who volunteered you for that??? I got ONE block done today for my monthly project... its is yellow circles on Blue background. Kind of like Pie Crust and its filling... ( hahaha I knew you'd LOVE the food analogy!)

Anyways, 4 squares go into the block and instead of facing all the Pies into the centre to make one large CIRCLE I let ONE of the squares point outward... Looks cool, but when Peter saw it he says "uh, I think you made a mistake in that corner???"

He has NO sense of design.... I still think its cool,, I'll try and put a picture up.

So here's the pic from last week....just for a laugh!

and my quilt block, in the closeup you can see my "Quilting"

Yeah... annoying, isn't it!? Last year had to borrow a machine to hem some pants and will have to borrow the neighbor's again to get these pants done before they're all too big!

Love the quilt pictures... the other one, not so much! Maybe you should use it as your FB profile photo. It might stop some spam and nuisance mail!! "Wanda Witch"!! LOL

ROTFLMAO!!!:tt2:

Hell this afternoon I was trying to figure out when I can get it done - 2010 Thanksgiving - I take 2 weeks off - so I would be ok by the time I went back to work :00

O.k. I am officially living in WINTER WONDERLAND..

we got 6inches of snow yesterday, but I went out to the gym anyways...

today! 6 more inches of Freeking snow , and its COLD too, -11C still with the Wind Chill it feels colder...

I AM NOT GOING OUT TODAY

Karla, of all the sewing jobs in the world I HATE hemming pants the most... I guess that's because I married a man 5'7" tall and his inseem is 28" so you can't even buy jeans the right length.... sheessssh...

BUT I am lucky if that is my MAJOR pet peeve of my life LOL.:thumbup: I want to wear sun glasses:glare:

WTG CANDICE 180.2 :unsure:

Heck petties fit me find with flats but can't wear heals and normal off the rack pant have to wear heals and sometime they still need to be hemmed ..

If you lived here you would wear sunglasses 99% of the time

I love that quilt - it's my fav one - I love the colors

Ok just don't think too hard - you don't have that much control over it - Make a plan - and stick to it and if there is a bump in the road - then make a Detour plan

Janet.... I think AMC starts giving the discount at 55! So that's not so bad, is it??? Heck, AARP enrolls you at age 50!

. I must have been out of my mind!

12_3_124.gif

Yeah... annoying, isn't it!? Last year had to borrow a machine to hem some pants and will have to borrow the neighbor's again to get these pants done before they're all too big!

Love the quilt pictures... the other one, not so much! Maybe you should use it as your FB profile photo. It might stop some spam and nuisance mail!! "Wanda Witch"!! LOL

Yes will be 55 this month - but still - I want to think I look younger...

ROTFLMAO on FB profile picture :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Candice you are a brave girl for putting that one on hear - I would delete it now :0)...

Who using a sewing machine - I either hem by hand (rarely) usually use duct tape :wub::):lol::tt2:

Ok gang - I am signing off for the night...

Oh wait - ate good today - chicken for lunch (no bf) popcorn and will have - chick/rice/veggies for dinner

Did 1 hr on the Wii and burned 200 cal

it's cold here - not snow cold but my feet are freezing...

ttyl