Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Got DD#4's purse almost done, but I keep goofing up. So I had to stop for the night. I have 3 more big projects, I have one more purse, an apron and an applique pillow to get done. Hopefully this weekend and then Christmas eve because the girls won't get home until the evening. I have a lousy headache again. The puppies have been barking all day. At least tomorrow is Friday AND payday. So I'll go into town Saturday and buy Christmas food. I'm not sure what we will have. We usually do something fairly easy so we can spend the day playing games,etc.

Steph, I'd love to go somewhere with you. I can't run, the hanging out parts hang even more and get painful. I could do a quick walk. But the reality is that unless I have some funds there won't be any trips anywhere. Once I sell my house, I have to get my credit card paid off. Heck we could drive to Vegas with Candice & DH in the RV and stop in Ely, NV and pee on my ex's front yard. I also could stop and put flowers on the grave of my friend and maybe get our wedding ring back from his brother. Now I have depressed myself. Yep I miss him, I figured that I would have invited him up for Christmas. Yeah right. I was too much of a woosie.

Janet, keep us updated on the knee. Phyl must still be having a good time.

Steph, I don't know how you have managed to hide your social anxiety so well. No one who has met you would ever think that being with people was hard for you. You are going to be okay. Where Michael goes from here is his choice. You will always love him, but you can not control his choices or his destiny. STOP taking responsibility for everything. I love you!

Karla,

I make up for my anxiety by worrying all the crazy worrying and over planning. You should see me before a conference. I go over every question, every possible faux pas, every whatever that could happen. I check everything a million times and then after, I worry everything that didn't go right a million times. I spend the night before any big thing thinking about all the horrible things that could go wrong.

When I was going to have Nick I spent a 1/2 hour sobbing in the shower worrying that my doc would have a heart attack when I was open for my c-section. I spent the night before my Glendive BITL convinced I was going to have to go to the hospital for a ruptured spleen and no one would know and all my students would never forgive me. I'm telling you...I'm crazy when it comes to that kind of stuff. I worry myself sick. No wonder I am completely stuck the last 3 months.

Okay....gotta go. I've had a few too many drinks. Night ladies!

Hi, Ladies!

Weigh in was not good. I've been wavering between 199-200 for about a month now! Probably need to cut my wine down, #1, and I've been "hungry" the past few nights and had maybe 6 crackers and a little cheese... 35 cal wedge. Gotta make some changes.

It was a fun day, though. Little Italian place we went to for lunch was nice... good food, and they had a lunch menu. Today's special... 1/2 order of lasagna... so that's what we both had... just a shallow little boat shaped bowl, not very much cheese or meat, less than 1/2 c noodles, excellent sauce. Had bowl of minestrone Soup with it.

Mission Inn was impressive. I'm loading some more photos besides the ones I sent to FB by mobile. Beautiful light display. We shopped at a bunch of the little shops and big antique mall. dinner reservations they had open were either 4pm or 8:30pm! So we took the 4 pm. But it worked out perfect because we ate in the outdoor courtyard and it was light out when we were seated but dark by the time we were finished and the lights were fantastic. They were very slow, so it was 5pm before we had our Entrees. We had "stuffed" mushroom appetizer... but it was a thin slice of a big portabella mushroom.... "stuffing" seemed to be ricotta cheese with some small spinach leaves on top. It was kind of strange because the whole thing was floating in a white wine sauce. It was good though... and I don' think the calories were bad. We both chose roasted chicken breast w/garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus spears. Chicken was very tender, not over cooked, so I didn't have any trouble getting it down. Didn't eat it all. Oh.... Did I mention I had a Cosmo??? Never mind what we had later while walking around looking at all the lights! A couple of sweet treats! OH NO!

Phyl what a glorious day. That is what the holidays should be like.

Steph, you are quite the girl, girlfriend. I think I need to come and knock some sense into you. But I understand the social anxiety. Remember Elyse has it. I would love to say you are being silly, but I know that type of worry can send you over the roof. It must be a huge contributor to the food issues. So now you are doing the right things. Although I do remember a while ago when you were coming over the smack be because of my low self-esteem. It sounds like we are in the same boat and it feels like it is hurtling towards the falls. So what to do...you are making the first step...therapy. Second step....start believing that you are fabulous. I am so envious of your leadership skills. Not only are you incredibly knowledgable, you can present it in a way that people understand. Plus you have never given up on yourself. It would have been so easy to NOT get out there and make changes, but you have. So I know, easy for me to say to stop stressing about it, but think about how liberating it will be when you DO stop stressing. The energy that you will have to put into everything you do. I'd say, 'what's the worst that can happen', but you imagine the worse. So you need to figure out the realistic "what's the worst that can happen".

Well think of me, trapped with sugar jacked pre-Christmas wound middle schoolers. All wondering if they will get the newest electronics for Christmas, rather than learning Wegener's fossil evidence of continental shift. AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRgggggg.

Good morning ladies. Crazy night last night. Last meeting of the sno-travelers dealing with the snowmobile raffle. Thank goodness. Every week KILLS me. Anyways, there was a big row over one of the decisions from last week...that was voted on and passed....and it just drives me crazy. Anyways, so we stayed longer than usual and I drank a few more drinks than I should have. sheesh.

Today I'm taking Nick to therapy. I've thought about taking his appointment but he really does need it. So instead I will wait. Hopefully I will get some help from my PA on Tuesday.

The snowmobile club did decide to give some money to buying presents for the foster kids of the area. I get to do that shopping today. I'm going to go pick up the list in a couple of hours and take it with us to Williston. Hopefully Nick enjoys that shopping. I'm excited about it. I LOVE shopping for disadvantaged kids. It just makes me feel good.

I'm going to go with a dear friend from my last school shopping tomorrow. As long as I can find a sitter for the little ones while Jeff goes to a funeral.

Okay...gotta run. Love you ladies.

Good Morning Gang...

Phyl - You have had a lot of holiday stuff - I think that's contributed to the weight issue... They (holiday's) will be over soon enough so I wouldn't sweat it too much - the biggest this is that you haven't gained 5 lbs...

Karla - Hugs gf - why can't the xbil mail you the rings... We could all pee on xdh front yard.

When does school let out - that's one thing I would like about teaching - summers off - easter break & christmas break ;0) but that's it - I'm all about the amount of time off i get - what a great employee I am :0)...

Steph - Hugs Hugs Hugs - wish I could do more than that - it's the mother in me too - I want to fix it for you.. I'm not a big worrier - I stress a little bit but nothing marjor - so it's easy for me to tell you that all that worrying isn't going to change the outcome - you have no control - and hopefully with the counseling you all are getting you will come to understand that - I guess I beleive in fate - yes we can direct it to a degree but it's going to be what it's going to be

I am so glad you get to see PA - I really think that you need an adjustment to your meds which will help some and counseling - you will get better...

Just know that we love you unconditionally...

Candice - is today your last day??? Congrats GF I am so so jealous :0)

Well need to get to work... CB in a few...

TGIF

Good Morning Gang...

Phyl - You have had a lot of holiday stuff - I think that's contributed to the weight issue... They (holiday's) will be over soon enough so I wouldn't sweat it too much - the biggest this is that you haven't gained 5 lbs...

Karla - Hugs gf - why can't the xbil mail you the rings... We could all pee on xdh front yard.

When does school let out - that's one thing I would like about teaching - summers off - easter break & christmas break ;0) but that's it - I'm all about the amount of time off i get - what a great employee I am :0)...

Steph - Hugs Hugs Hugs - wish I could do more than that - it's the mother in me too - I want to fix it for you.. I'm not a big worrier - I stress a little bit but nothing marjor - so it's easy for me to tell you that all that worrying isn't going to change the outcome - you have no control - and hopefully with the counseling you all are getting you will come to understand that - I guess I beleive in fate - yes we can direct it to a degree but it's going to be what it's going to be

I am so glad you get to see PA - I really think that you need an adjustment to your meds which will help some and counseling - you will get better...

Just know that we love you unconditionally...

Candice - is today your last day??? Congrats GF I am so so jealous :0)

Well need to get to work... CB in a few... TGIF

Quick post!! I should be getting in to my suit by now. Bothers Earl if I'm even only 1 minute late to Water aerobics!! LOL

Yes... I am glad it's not 5#!! But .4 last week and 1 this week makes 1.4 and now Earl is watching everything I put in to my mouth including Papaya tabs last night... Shoulder started hurting big time so I took some Ibuprofen... Then i could taste it in my pouch... you know what I mean... and I reached for some papaya. OK... I take too many of them. I had a handful! So he chewed me out and said I need to take Tums instead, blah, blah, blah, big lecture about how he's WORRIED that there's something wrong with my stomach because I'm having this "problem" and I'm gaining weight. OMG!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

Quick post!! I should be getting in to my suit by now. Bothers Earl if I'm even only 1 minute late to Water aerobics!! LOL

Yes... I am glad it's not 5#!! But .4 last week and 1 this week makes 1.4 and now Earl is watching everything I put in to my mouth including Papaya tabs last night... Shoulder started hurting big time so I took some Ibuprofen... Then i could taste it in my pouch... you know what I mean... and I reached for some papaya. OK... I take too many of them. I had a handful! So he chewed me out and said I need to take Tums instead, blah, blah, blah, big lecture about how he's WORRIED that there's something wrong with my stomach because I'm having this "problem" and I'm gaining weight. OMG!!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

This from the man who binges - straves himself - binges and straves hiself - Ya - GIVE YOU A BREAK ;0)

This from the man who binges - straves himself - binges and straves hiself - Ya - GIVE YOU A BREAK ;0)

No kidding!! And guess what he did RIGHT after dinner? ??? He'd been drooling over this Gingerbread Cake/Cookie booth earlier and lamenting the fact that it wasn't opened yet. So he goes straight there when we get back outside. So I was just browsing around thinking... he's going to get himself a Gingerbread cookie for dessert. Next thing I know he's walking toward me with this big stupid grin on his face and a warm cinnamon roll, dripping with frosting, cut in half with a fork stuck in each half!! I NEVER would've eaten anything like that if he hadn't shoved it in my face! I didn't eat the entire half, but a good part of it! So then, later on, I decided I may as well get myself a Lady Godiva chocolate truffle!! About 4 small bites for $2.50!! And probably 50 calories a bite, at least! It was bad! Then he's on to my case about gaining a pound!

Oh... and he did this really bizarre thing today. We noticed when we got home last night that the next door neighbors had pulled everything from in front of the 5th wheel.. lattice, Christmas decorations, potted plants. So I said, hope they don't have a family emergency because it looks like they may be getting ready to pull out! Saw them outside this morning working, working.. and said "WHAT are you doing??" So they told me they were adding concrete and got a fantastic price. Then the cement guys showed up and I asked them to give an estimate to see what it would take to do ours at the same time. Talked to Earl about it in the hot tub and he came unglued! Was mad at me for asking for an estimate without asking him. Said he would NEVER put that kind of money in to this RV space because we can't get any return on it. It's just a donation to the RV park if you do that.. not his exact words but that was the gist of it. So I get back from the pool/hot tub an hour later and guess what??? He's moved everything from the front of OUR RV and the neighbors say, "Looks like you're getting concrete!!" Still can't believe it!! They're pouring all the way across from their place to ours on Monday!! Here I was all set for about a 3 day pout, and he decides he wants the concrete! Who can figure out MEN????

No kidding!! And guess what he did RIGHT after dinner? ??? He'd been drooling over this Gingerbread Cake/Cookie booth earlier and lamenting the fact that it wasn't opened yet. So he goes straight there when we get back outside. So I was just browsing around thinking... he's going to get himself a Gingerbread cookie for dessert. Next thing I know he's walking toward me with this big stupid grin on his face and a warm cinnamon roll, dripping with frosting, cut in half with a fork stuck in each half!! I NEVER would've eaten anything like that if he hadn't shoved it in my face! I didn't eat the entire half, but a good part of it! So then, later on, I decided I may as well get myself a Lady Godiva chocolate truffle!! About 4 small bites for $2.50!! And probably 50 calories a bite, at least! It was bad! Then he's on to my case about gaining a pound!

Oh... and he did this really bizarre thing today. We noticed when we got home last night that the next door neighbors had pulled everything from in front of the 5th wheel.. lattice, Christmas decorations, potted plants. So I said, hope they don't have a family emergency because it looks like they may be getting ready to pull out! Saw them outside this morning working, working.. and said "WHAT are you doing??" So they told me they were adding concrete and got a fantastic price. Then the cement guys showed up and I asked them to give an estimate to see what it would take to do ours at the same time. Talked to Earl about it in the hot tub and he came unglued! Was mad at me for asking for an estimate without asking him. Said he would NEVER put that kind of money in to this RV space because we can't get any return on it. It's just a donation to the RV park if you do that.. not his exact words but that was the gist of it. So I get back from the pool/hot tub an hour later and guess what??? He's moved everything from the front of OUR RV and the neighbors say, "Looks like you're getting concrete!!" Still can't believe it!! They're pouring all the way across from their place to ours on Monday!! Here I was all set for about a 3 day pout, and he decides he wants the concrete! Who can figure out MEN????

OMFW - He brought you a cin roll and then wants to bitch - and when you bring up cement it's a no go - but then he talks to the neighbor and then he's all for it - OMW - I would have shot him...

Well it will be nice but still - you should pout for 3 day :0)

All these Cookies and candy on this side of the office are killing me gang...

On the other side of the office I didn't see it - Well just at lunch but being on this side - I know they are just a few steps away and when I go get Water I have to walk by them.

I went and looked up the calories of cheryl cookies - oatmeal raisin 190 cal for just a normal size cookie - the brownie bites are 80 cal -

Well the problem is I don't want one - I want 10...

I though looking the calories up would help stop my cravings and it has to a point - 200 cal for one dumb cookie - but hell I don't know the cal in my xmas cookies I make with the girls and but most likely about the same..

I am not eating them - but I am bitching and moaning cuz I want to and I can't - cuz I will not stop at one - I have a deal w/me and I gotta stick to it..

So until Xmas you might have to hear me doing alot of moaning :0)

OMFW - He brought you a cin roll and then wants to bitch - and when you bring up cement it's a no go - but then he talks to the neighbor and then he's all for it - OMW - I would have shot him...

Well it will be nice but still - you should pout for 3 day :0)

All these Cookies and candy on this side of the office are killing me gang...

On the other side of the office I didn't see it - Well just at lunch but being on this side - I know they are just a few steps away and when I go get Water I have to walk by them.

I went and looked up the calories of cheryl cookies - oatmeal raisin 190 cal for just a normal size cookie - the brownie bites are 80 cal -

Well the problem is I don't want one - I want 10...

I though looking the calories up would help stop my cravings and it has to a point - 200 cal for one dumb cookie - but hell I don't know the cal in my xmas cookies I make with the girls and but most likely about the same..

I am not eating them - but I am bitching and moaning cuz I want to and I can't - cuz I will not stop at one - I have a deal w/me and I gotta stick to it..

So until Xmas you might have to hear me doing alot of moaning :0)

How many calories for a cinnamon roll???? It was a Cinnabon wannabe.. but much smaller, thank God!!

I'm not going to bitch! I am going to be so happy with all that cemented in! It's going to look better, and no sand to track in!! You've got to come and see it when it's done, Janet!! I just wonder what Wanda said to him!! HAHAHAHA!! She said Larry told him his wife was going to be pissed if he didn't do it!! Then she was all worried... I didn't make you feel like I was going to be mad if you didn't do it, did I??? Because now it's going to go straight across from their place to ours. And she really wanted to have them put a curb around our palm tree but it's on our lot and not hers! So now she's happy about that. They love to do landscaping... and they've sort of adopted our palm tree. have decorated it way up to th top with lights.

Well, I have another challenge to face tonight... park's Christmas pot luck!! Ham, scalloped potatoes, veggies, salads, rolls and desserts! I will strive to stick to ham, veggies and some scalloped potatoes! Oh, and Earl just told me we were invited to a party the people behind us are having tonight so we'll probably go over there when we get back from the other shindig!

Janet... choir is doing a Christmas cantata Sunday night.. 6pm. I know it's a busy time of year... but would love to have you come if you like. It's called "Hope Has Hands", written by a musician (PhilCross) who dos a lot of contemporary Christian music. it's upbeat and fun. And hopefully there won't be any food there!!!

Oh my word, I am frozen tonight!!

Came home from work, DH poured me a glass of wine... then we decided to go out for dinner .... chinese... I got severly stuck, had to go PB in the john 2x.... then I was able to get down some Maple Walnut Icecream.... bad choice I know.

But this past week I've done nothing but quell my feeling with Cookies, chocolates and JUNK at work... Now I have had at least 1 Protien shake a day... thank Goodness, or I'm sure I'd have lost all my hair by now..

SO, final day at work. No tears - hooray, all except one hugged me good bye, my Stupid boss had tears in her eyes again... ya right!!!! I'd still be there if she'd fired the stupid Biatch on the Front desk!! She is so stupid....

The computer guy comes in to my office yest. to install a NEW laptop.... only he can't get it to work! Ha,ha,ha... not my problem... so glad I could walk away from that one.

Pretty much got all the Xmas shopping done, tree is up decorations are about the house...

Phyl, I was laughing at Earl's antics... first the Cinnabon, then the concrete purchase! What is up with guys, do they not think WE females can have a productive thought???

Stephanie; glad to see you posting again... YEAH Karla, you got her back here where she belongs. Karla did you enjoy your 'day' at home?>??? get lots of projects done??

Janet: Did I miss anything, what happened with your MRI for your knee???? any results???? Has it settled down.

A nice patient of mine brought me a gift yest. as she knew I was 'retireing'.... a bag full of Fat Quarters... all in Xmas colours.. so nice of her! That's the part of my job I'll miss... the patients... too bad for all the other BullShxxt...

My boss hugged me goodbye but didn't ask for the key to the clinic..??? I forgot too?? Oh well, they;ll change my password on the security system...

So tomorrow, I can start on my sewing... got lots of projects to do... some that have to be done before Christmas too....

Friends coming for dinner tomorrow night, John Weston and his wife Jackie.. remember the Jazz guitarist ya'll met at my house in July??? SO that will be fun, havn't seen Jackie in months!!!

How many calories for a cinnamon roll???? It was a Cinnabon wannabe.. but much smaller, thank God!!

I'm not going to bitch! I am going to be so happy with all that cemented in! It's going to look better, and no sand to track in!! You've got to come and see it when it's done, Janet!! I just wonder what Wanda said to him!! HAHAHAHA!! She said Larry told him his wife was going to be pissed if he didn't do it!! Then she was all worried... I didn't make you feel like I was going to be mad if you didn't do it, did I??? Because now it's going to go straight across from their place to ours. And she really wanted to have them put a curb around our palm tree but it's on our lot and not hers! So now she's happy about that. They love to do landscaping... and they've sort of adopted our palm tree. have decorated it way up to th top with lights.

Well, I have another challenge to face tonight... park's Christmas pot luck!! Ham, scalloped potatoes, veggies, salads, rolls and desserts! I will strive to stick to ham, veggies and some scalloped potatoes! Oh, and Earl just told me we were invited to a party the people behind us are having tonight so we'll probably go over there when we get back from the other shindig!

Janet... choir is doing a Christmas cantata Sunday night.. 6pm. I know it's a busy time of year... but would love to have you come if you like. It's called "Hope Has Hands", written by a musician (PhilCross) who dos a lot of contemporary Christian music. it's upbeat and fun. And hopefully there won't be any food there!!!

Looked up the cinnamon bud 400 - 600 depending on the frosting - so say 250 - that's how I would calculate it..

Right now I would kill for some scallop potatoes - I am feeling the need for comfort food - cuz I have been saying no to the damn Cookies - I am really feeling sorry for myself cuz I can't eat what I want to eat - There was a thread that said "relax eat what you want" I responded - hell no - that's how I got fat in the 1st place - that hasn't changed a bit even with banding -

I still want the sweets the high fat foods - I just know that eating them will make you fat - I think the chick must have her band so tight that she can't eat much cuz she said her food consumption down 75% gets stuck on pie crust

hell I can eat pie w/no problem - the only real thing my band stops me from eating is a 16 oz steak.. Well that is a bit of an exaggeration but you know what I mean..

I will try and make the thingie on Sunday are you singing :0) - I will really try to make it - I wish it were tonite - cuz I would love to get out of the house and hang w/you and Earl - I think my mood would improve - You guys make me happy

I had planned to the gym then shower and go and do my Xmas dinner shopping tomorrow - then Andrew tells me he has appt at 10:30 for tattoo removal and I need to take him shopping for his sister

All my shopping is done - cuz I HATE to be out there with the rest of the pple who are doing their last minute shopping cuz they are so rude.. And on top of that he doesn't even know what he wants to get her - OMG what am I suppose to do wander around the mall for hours then end up at target or Walmart - I don't need the temptation of shopping - I don't have the fainest ideal what a 10 yr old girl wants (this is his sis on his mom's side)

Ya stick to the ham and veggies and a spoon full of potato's and 3 bite rule on Desserts :0)

Oh my word, I am frozen tonight!!

Came home from work, DH poured me a glass of wine... then we decided to go out for dinner .... chinese... I got severly stuck, had to go PB in the john 2x.... then I was able to get down some Maple Walnut Icecream.... bad choice I know.

But this past week I've done nothing but quell my feeling with Cookies, chocolates and JUNK at work... Now I have had at least 1 Protien shake a day... thank Goodness, or I'm sure I'd have lost all my hair by now..

SO, final day at work. No tears - hooray, all except one hugged me good bye, my Stupid boss had tears in her eyes again... ya right!!!! I'd still be there if she'd fired the stupid Biatch on the Front desk!! She is so stupid....

The computer guy comes in to my office yest. to install a NEW laptop.... only he can't get it to work! Ha,ha,ha... not my problem... so glad I could walk away from that one.

Pretty much got all the Xmas shopping done, tree is up decorations are about the house...

Phyl, I was laughing at Earl's antics... first the Cinnabon, then the concrete purchase! What is up with guys, do they not think WE females can have a productive thought???

Stephanie; glad to see you posting again... YEAH Karla, you got her back here where she belongs. Karla did you enjoy your 'day' at home?>??? get lots of projects done??

Janet: Did I miss anything, what happened with your MRI for your knee???? any results???? Has it settled down.

A nice patient of mine brought me a gift yest. as she knew I was 'retireing'.... a bag full of Fat Quarters... all in Xmas colours.. so nice of her! That's the part of my job I'll miss... the patients... too bad for all the other BullShxxt...

My boss hugged me goodbye but didn't ask for the key to the clinic..??? I forgot too?? Oh well, they;ll change my password on the security system...

So tomorrow, I can start on my sewing... got lots of projects to do... some that have to be done before Christmas too....

Friends coming for dinner tomorrow night, John Weston and his wife Jackie.. remember the Jazz guitarist ya'll met at my house in July??? SO that will be fun, havn't seen Jackie in months!!!

Candice

Whats Fat Quarters ?? $$$ for your Casino trips :0)

Congrats on Retirement - But like I said - I bet you have a job within the next 6 months...

Ya we remember John :0) That will be fun...

Also - you are to clean out all the junk food you have in the house tomorrow - :0) no more maple ice cream :0)

No news on knee yet - hopefully next week - but again it only bothers me when I am on my feet for a long time - so maybe just a muscle thing :0)

My chest is killing me (muscles from workout on Wed) I took some advil before I left work - sitting here with coffee trying to not feed my face..

I may have a lean cusine alfreado and and scallops - I need comfort food badly..

I gotta get over this - I have another week to go - and I won't be making xmas cookies til after xmas - well hell I may buy those pre-cut ones -and frost a few - you know we have to have then out on Xmas eve..

730 calories in a cinnabom roll - omg - i won't even be eating half of one of those

Karla - where are you !!!

Phyl I hope you recorded Worlds New tonite- they gave Charles a great send off - I am crying like a baby - I love Charlie Gibson - I loved him since GMA !!!

Edited by IndioGirl55

Wow you all went to town today, it took me 45 min just to catch up, that's what I like to see.

1st Janet, 'fat quarters' are like quilter's candy. It is a yard of fabric cut in 4 pieces that are 22" x18" instead of a regular 1/4 yard that is 9" x 44". It is fatter so you can get squares out of them. They also allow you to get a little bit of EVERYTHING. The way to a quilters heart, buy them a set of fat quarters that are of a collection of fabric. OR a 'nickle pack' which is a set of 5" squares of a collection of fabric, usually between 36 and 45 in a set.

Well tomorrow is weigh day, it won't be good, I feel REALLY fat, I mean REALLY REALLY fat. I am terrified to step on the scale. I forgot to take my shot this week AND I'm out of depression meds, AND this is the last weekend before Christmas AND I haven't gotten the results of my evaluation at school AND I know I have gained 10 pounds AND DD#5 is home AND AND AND AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Okay breathe.....

What if it is 10 pounds?????? What if it never comes off??? what if I get fat again???? Janet, will you come and hold my hand while I step on the scale??? CRAP

Phyl was the cinnamon roll good? I miss cinnamon rolls.

Oh, my lb doc sent me an article on Fiber. It was talking about how metamucille (sp) or fiber tabs will help with weight loss and digestive health. I think I am going to add them.

Okay, need to go cook dinner, then watch the new Harry Potter. Check in later TTFN