Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Kari, I have checked into Obama's home bailout. I don't qualify. I do have a Fannie Mae loan, but the monthly payment has to be more that 38% of your GROSS monthly income. My gross income is not bad, however, I only get a little over 1/2 of my gross because of taxes, insurance, and union fees (we are a closed shop). My insurance is high. My house payment is about 1/2 of my actual paycheck. Which shouldn't be to bad, but I still have medical bills from surgery I had 8 years ago and then you throw in the kid bills. My kids pay for themselves for the most part. It is the insurance and food. Thanks for the suggestion.

Well we got 6 inches of snow last night. This is Miss Molly's first real snow. She has to 'snowplow' to get through the yard. All you see is her tail and the top of her back and ears. Cute as can be, although she does not think going potty in it is fun. The only thing about it is that now I will need to go shovel the driveway and all the walkways.

I have found the perfect house. Just perfect. So everyone I need your prayers that it will still be on the market when mine sells. Here is the link:

Hamilton Montana Real Estate - Ravalli County Homes for Sale - Bitterroot Valley

It is in florence and it has an unfinished basement. It just came on the market.

Kari, I have checked into Obama's home bailout. I don't qualify. I do have a Fannie Mae loan, but the monthly payment has to be more that 38% of your GROSS monthly income. My gross income is not bad, however, I only get a little over 1/2 of my gross because of taxes, insurance, and union fees (we are a closed shop). My insurance is high. My house payment is about 1/2 of my actual paycheck. Which shouldn't be to bad, but I still have medical bills from surgery I had 8 years ago and then you throw in the kid bills. My kids pay for themselves for the most part. It is the insurance and food. Thanks for the suggestion.

Well we got 6 inches of snow last night. This is Miss Molly's first real snow. She has to 'snowplow' to get through the yard. All you see is her tail and the top of her back and ears. Cute as can be, although she does not think going potty in it is fun. The only thing about it is that now I will need to go shovel the driveway and all the walkways.

I have found the perfect house. Just perfect. So everyone I need your prayers that it will still be on the market when mine sells. Here is the link:

Hamilton Montana Real Estate - Ravalli County Homes for Sale - Bitterroot Valley

It is in florence and it has an unfinished basement. It just came on the market.

Karla, Can't you put a CONDITIONAL offer in on that house???

You make an offer to purchase with the CONDITION that YOUR house sells....

that way your agent really has to MOVE their asses or BOTH deals fall thru..

THen if the SELLOR gets another offer on their house you have right of first refusal...

My Hubby and I have used this tactic many times on our numerouse military moves...

Just an Idea!

Candice, I'll check into it. Thanks for the idea.

Karla, Can't you put a CONDITIONAL offer in on that house???

You make an offer to purchase with the CONDITION that YOUR house sells....

that way your agent really has to MOVE their asses or BOTH deals fall thru..

THen if the SELLOR gets another offer on their house you have right of first refusal...

My Hubby and I have used this tactic many times on our numerouse military moves...Just an Idea!

Yes.... another military wife chiming in... in the states it's called a contingency offer... You put an offer on the house you want to buy that is "contingent" on the sale of YOUR home. We did lose a house that way once, but ended up with a better one in the same neighborhood, so I got over it!

Okay ladies, I'm going out to shovel the 6 + inches of snow. Think of me!!!

Good morning Gang

Back from the gym -3.5 miles - 503 calories burned - had to go today cuz I didn't do it yesterday and all I really did yesterday was cook - wash clothes and sit at the computer..

Karla - cute house love the wood floors.. I don't know what angel would do in the snow - she's prissy - hates getting her feet wet..

Well I do need to finish my washing - mop the floors and angel still needs a bath..

So in a few I need to get moving :0)

Okay ladies, I'm going out to shovel the 6 + inches of snow. Think of me!!!

Ah snow, that lovely white stuff.... Sorry you got dumped on Karla... soon it will be my turn too.

Today was actually quite mild, DH and I went out to do our Xmax shoppinng... I felt totally frustrated... never know what to buy people... and we were JUST looking for Stocking stuff today!!!! ARGH

I need a COLES NOTES for what to buy people for Christmas.. trouble is these days folks just go out and BUY what they want all of the time all year long... so at Christmas there is never something that DD or DSIL are dying to have..

I am just writting the kids a cheque, then they can get what they want after Boxing Day Sales are on or they can save it towards their down payment on their home of the 'future'...

O.K. where is Stephanie???? LINDA???? Denise???? how come you guys are posting...?

We love you and miss you!!! :willy_nilly:

Candice

I am totally w/you on the whole what to buy pple for xmas

Everyone has what they want or need. They all are getting gifts to open - but their main presents will be $$ too..

Well I got all my Xmas cards addressed and ready for the mail tomorrow ;0)

Got a load in the dryer and last one in the machine - never go the floors mopped - but there's always tomorrow..

Had a 20 minute cat nap - hamburger patty & popcorn for lunch..

Steph as abandoned us... Both Karla & I have posted on her board to come see us - She responded to Karla - she's in a bad place -

Linda just gets to busy..

I don't really understand the above - cuz to me we are family and I am not going to quit posting..

Candice

I am totally w/you on the whole what to buy pple for xmas

Everyone has what they want or need. They all are getting gifts to open - but their main presents will be $$ too..

Well I got all my Xmas cards addressed and ready for the mail tomorrow ;0)

Got a load in the dryer and last one in the machine - never go the floors mopped - but there's always tomorrow..

Had a 20 minute cat nap - hamburger patty & popcorn for lunch..

Steph as abandoned us... Both Karla & I have posted on her board to come see us - She responded to Karla - she's in a bad place -

Linda just gets to busy..

I don't really understand the above - cuz to me we are family and I am not going to quit posting..

Yeah, Christmas shopping is a hassle! I used to enjoy it. Not anymore! Teenage grandchildren just want money anyway.. so I bought a bunch of American Express gift cards. Thought of a few things for Tracy and Jim. DIL always gives me good ideas.. she and Chris like those "Life is Good" t-shirts, so they're each getting one of those but don't have another idea for them yet. Little grandkids got theirs before we left. Since DD sort of misplaced our Christmas gifts last year we decided we'd have Christmas with them the day before we left to come down here. Chipped in with sisters for my Mom but no one has good ideas for Uncle Ed! Dear old Uncle Ed! Bless his pea pickin' little heart! Maybe a megaphone so I can hear him better when he yells at me or Earl!! LOL

I bugged Steph today on FB, too! Love you all but wish our other band sisters would come back.

Ug... Earl just handed me my dinner. Small leftover piece of tilapia, 45 calorie hot dog because the fish is so small, and the mashed butternut squash with cinnamon and mega garlic that he made yesterday! Bye... guess I'll eat it, such as it is. I'm a bitch for complaining, huh!! LOL

Yeah, Christmas shopping is a hassle! I used to enjoy it. Not anymore! Teenage grandchildren just want money anyway.. so I bought a bunch of American Express gift cards. Thought of a few things for Tracy and Jim. DIL always gives me good ideas.. she and Chris like those "Life is Good" t-shirts, so they're each getting one of those but don't have another idea for them yet. Little grandkids got theirs before we left. Since DD sort of misplaced our Christmas gifts last year we decided we'd have Christmas with them the day before we left to come down here. Chipped in with sisters for my Mom but no one has good ideas for Uncle Ed! Dear old Uncle Ed! Bless his pea pickin' little heart! Maybe a megaphone so I can hear him better when he yells at me or Earl!! LOL

I bugged Steph today on FB, too! Love you all but wish our other band sisters would come back.

Ug... Earl just handed me my dinner. Small leftover piece of tilapia, 45 calorie hot dog because the fish is so small, and the mashed butternut squash with cinnamon and mega garlic that he made yesterday! Bye... guess I'll eat it, such as it is. I'm a bitch for complaining, huh!! LOL

I wonder why Xmas shopping has become such a pain - I use to love it to.. Well I guess it's just the change in times..

I have some coal that you can give Dear Old Uncle Ed - I found it last yr - was going to give it to my boss - but never did - think it's still in the drawer (it's really chocolate)..

Oh I understand Phyl - I wish Denise - Linda - Karri (she's having surgery 12/15 so say a pray - boob reduction & reverse tt) -Steph and Ruby..

Sorry about your dinner - doesn't sound to appetizing - you get stuck on dry tilapia ..

I bbq a hamburger patty for lunch - turned it back on to bbq my pork tenderloin - then went out to but it on - out of freaking gas - Thats what I need a new bbq to hook up to my gas line - then I wouldn't run out of gas.

So it's in the oven and I looked up how long to cook it - I like it on the pink side..

I made cabbage for lunch but never ate it - so will have that with my pork and some rice..

Karla - how did the shoveling go -- How's your back - oh ya a gf has prolapse issues - she's getting a diaphram - would that help you...

I did get my shoveling done, more like 8 inches than 6. Then went over to one of my quilting friends and shoveled her out. She is 72 and has had back surgery, so I didn't want her out in the snow. That took me about an hour. Then home to make chocolate peanut clusters for my son in law, and then finished embroidery and sewing DD#1 tea towel and got all her gifts wrapped and boxed. I will mail it on Monday. We alway try to make our gifts. This year I found DD#1 an apron at an antique store, and cashmer scarf, just little things.

Normally I get DD#4 & DD#5 a big gift, but I can't afford anything much. So got them each a Bracelet and necklace, and will make them each a purse. I'll have to wait until payday to get them anything else. Will probably get them each a movie or video game.

Yeah the shoveling doesn't do my hanging out very much good. I may look into a pessuray late, but right now, I can't afford it.

Will make my dad some peanut brittle and mom some biscotti. My siblings and I are not exchanging gifts because I'm broke.

I don't really start enjoying Chistmas until school is out. This year I don't get out until the afternoon of the 23rd, so I don't get much time to prepare.

Phyl, I'm sorry about your dinner, I can't handle dry anything and hot dogs...not my favorite. Choked on one when I was 8, fortunately my aunt hung me by my heels and 'shook' it out of me. We lived 20 miles from the nearest town and I would have died if she hadn't. She weighed 400+ pounds and she died when she was in her 50's. Man, don't know where that came from. Anyway, I could mention that I had roast and carrots for dinner. Was pretty good.

I suppose I should get ready for bed.

Love you all.

Good morning, a short post...let's just say that IF you are drinking your coffee while you are on your computer...DON'T COUGH. Just spent the last 15 minutes removing "the cough' from my laptops keyboard and screen. NOT a good combination!

Hope you have a good day.

TTFN

Good Morning Gang

How sweet of you Karla to shovel for your friend - You got your exercise for the day :0)..

I bet your kids will enjoy the gifts - it's not about the cost or #'s but about the thought.. That's what I don't like about Christmas now a days - the whole it's about the then amount spent and not the thought

I have a pc and the other day someone wrote something funny and the coffee came out - but thankfully the pc is under the desk..

Just remembered I have lunch w/gf today - so there when my spinach salad...

Am making steel cut oats this a.m. to take to work for Breakfast - see how I like them - they look weirid not not oatmeal :0)

Just a quick ck in - will cbl

Hi GIrls,

FIrstly, good luck to RUBY and Karri on their upcoming P?surgery!!!

Lucky girls... we want photos afterwards!!!

WORK SAGA, Well today went quite well, got training done with the 3 gals that they are replacing me with LOL... looks good on em.

Only 4 more days to go until FREEDOM 54!!!

WHoo-hoo.... can't wait.

Oh yeah, my chuckle for the day.... My BOSS asked me to go through all my timecards for the YEAR and give her my ave. day... and how many hours I work per week... ya o.k. whatever..

SO I made the S L O W E S T SPRE ED SHE E T... that I could, and guess what I found? SHe OWES me 6 hours Statutory Holiday pay.... ha,ha, ,ha,ha,ha.... now we'll see if she pays me!!