Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Candice

How did your little meeting go..

Thanks Janet, and you are right about getting something nice in the mail instead of bills!! Perfect. Hummm, now the question is...humorous or traditional? Except for Phyl, that's easy...something shall we say risque??? Definitely! She will SO smack me..heheheh. This is going to be a blast. AND I'm glad, actually GRATEFUL, that Steph brought me into the fold. I love it here!

Jordon just thinks he is top dog, which he is. But he sure does push Simon around. Jordan was under the blanket and Simon made the mistake of walking on him. Then miss molly, who should be low dog but isn't because Simon likes his place at the bottom, decided to get into the action.

I'm tired tonight, too much stress, so I'm going to sign off for tonight. I'll pop in during the day tomorrow.

FINALLY!!!! Finally finished reading here at LBT. 5 Pages!! Dang, you guys like to talk. Things have been really busy this past week. Even made it to the gym once. food choices have been pretty good. I even think the scale is starting it's downward cycle again. Almost done with the quilts. One more side to finish up sewing the binding. It's an instant Bargello pattern. Really easy, really fast. Tying it off and doing the binding is the hardest part of it. they did turn out really nice though. I'll try to post some pictures. Weather here is starting to turn wintery. Up in Grand Rapids where my daughter lives, they have gotten over a foot of snow. If you go to my wall on Facebook, my daughter posted a picture of Karina standing in the snow. We just have a dusting of snow here. Thank God. I hate snow and winter. Had a lot of trouble trying to decide what to make for Family Thanksmas on Sunday. Finally ended up picking up a pork loin at Sam's club. Everyone else is bringing the rest. Well, Since I spent so much time catching up here (and NO Janet, I didn't lurk at all) It iss getting late so I will try to get back before sundays dinner. I do want to make some quick comments though. Candice,.....cute puppy. makes me want to get one. Phyll - You had me laughing with your posts. I needed that. Jackie - Hugs. Karla - You're not alone. Hey, I keep asking my DH if IT still works. I just get one of those LOOKS! Steph - If you read this, I'll see you over at FB. Love you guys/

Kari really it is slow compared to how much it use to be in the very beginning ;0) - it's just that you don't come and visit much anymore :0)..

Karla - Yep I feel like you have been with us for the whole 2.5 yrs - You are a lucky #7 - now we just got to get Steph to come back :0)...

Get some sleep it does help ;0)....

Sweet dreams

Good Morning Gang

I got to sleep in this morning - in fact if bear hadn't woke me up I might still be a sleep..

Phyl - Thanks you are too sweet - dinner was my normal dinner thought you and Earl would love to eat what I eat on a normal night ;0) - I like it :0) enough to eat it for 29 months - I do variations to the fish but - it's my dinner and it's easy..

I was just thinking when I 1st woke up I should have made Earl a little bag to take home - Well it's it the fridge (I don't like cold choc) I had what was on the little plate last night but no more - I wanted more - but like I said I don't like cold choc so I am safe for now :0)

I know the curve you are speaking about - I have seen a couple of 1 car accidents there - yep driving too fast

You can make horduvers (sp) with the dates - wrap bacon around them - broil them - My Mom use to do that when they entertained ;0) - I bet your Canadian friends will love them.

Ya man, I specially love Bacon wrapped Water chestnuts, really crunchy and salty..... YUMMMMMM:biggrin:

Ok gang we need to exchange Addresses for Xmas cards and dog bones - & I want the black/white cookie ;0)...

I will send out an email - and we can give do a card exchange ;0)

Candice - Your letter was fine really - but I have always been told not to send stuff when you are in a huff - I have written many of them - just writing them can be enough for me - I usually don't send them - I am not as diplomatic as you - I have to be really careful or I would be fired and I can't do retirement yet :0) - I need my health insurance and I need to be able to shop ;0)

Karla - I picked needy ones then got over that and picked a controling one - thought I was making a good choice - he didn't do drug/alcohol - owned his own house and had his own car (all prior bf had nothing and usually a drug issue) and it still wasn't a good choice - he was a control freak ;0) had great qualities too - he did take care of me like earl does phyl but the other stuff like being jealous of my kids - giving me crap for being 5 min late from work or hanging w/gf - just was too much for me..

This yr when pulling out my xmas decorations - I had a box of like oldtime decorations - for the last 5 yrs my tree was done in a diff color - but this yr felt like the color stuff - I miss the tinsel though.. There was one xmas in 98 where I didn't decorate at all..

Well need another cup of coffee - don't know what I am going to do today - suppose to go karakoe w/my trainer tonite - I may just start wrapping - don't feel like getting dress right now and won't be going to the gym - knee is giving me problems

CBL

well sent the letter and "L" came over this aft for coffee and BROWNIES.... I told her I tasted teh brownies before she came,.... so she could relax!!!! Just a bit of HUMOR :wink2:

It went o.k. but she still didn't feel like talking much, so I made up most of it... I kept trying to get her back to the topic of sharing FEELINGS... she is just not confident enough to do that...

WEll, I did MY part.... can't do all the work myself... so we'll see what next week brings.:biggrin:

Candice

How did your little meeting go..

Well, she came over....late... when she rang the doorbell I was sitting on the can trying to >>>> you know!!! Tummy had been gurgling all day and no product UGH!

Anyways, I digress.... she arrived and I suggested we start with a HUG and (hopefully) end with a HUG....

So I told her I'd Try to be more 'soft spoken' around her... and that we would agree to FACE issues on a DAILY basis, not go running to gossip with other behind my back.... but to face things head on, before ISSUES pile up and all she can do is cry!

I told her that Her crying and being the Victim was a form of manipulation... and that I will not fall for it.... SHe has to use her WORDS to confront me if the need arrises... we could always get together for CLEARING THE AIR COFFEE"s once a week or by-weekly if needed...

I asked her if I reminded her of SOMEONE in her past life that had hurt her... cause I wonder where all her baggage comes from....

DIfferent communication styles on her part and MINE... I come across brusk, and hurried ... she feels threatened by this (?) ya whatever.....

I told her that I was tired of always hearing excuses and negativity... and we agreed on signals to use on ea other if we are getting out of hand and startign to piss ea other off....

So, we'll see... oh yeah, my BOSS calls this afternoon (before L arrives) to tell me that "L" is very nervouse about confronting me.... that the meeting is at MY house, MY turf and THIS threatens her... Oh my GOSH!!!!

So MY boss says, "oh, let me know how it goes o.k.??"

Gutless wonder, SHE should have come to my house too if she is so DARN concerned!!

Now for MONTHS I have been making this QUILT for "L"... although she's never seen it... I pulled it out and SHOWED it to her today ( its allmost finished).... I said to her " L, how do you suppose I could do stitch after stitch on this quilt , day after day, month after month, and HATE her like she thinks I do?"""""

HOpefully that last question sinks into her head this weekend>

that's about it....

I went out with another (FORMER COworker of the clinic) friend tonight to hear a CHANNELING.... wow, was that interesting... Don't know if I COMPLETEly buy into it yet... THis lady ( 50ish) goes into a TRANCE and wakes up talkking like an old INDIAN from the NEtherworlds... very convincing...it went on for 2 hours... but then I had to get up and pee!!!! All that coffee with "L"....

Well, that's my exciting DAY off!!! LOL

Good Morning Peeps...

Candice -How old is this little girl?? I guess I am lucky I would say most of our office gets along - there is a little back biting but not much - Hope her seeing the quilt makes her understand that you don't hate her...

Well it's almost 7 - got up around 6:30 gotta hit the gym in a few on my 1st cup of coffee..

Karla must have slept in this morning - Good :0)

Phyl are you guys going to the tamale fest today or tomorrow - I hate that my gf always has her xmas partry this weekend when there is so much more to do - I really wanted to go see the Temptations tonite - plus they have that parade in palm springs and the Tamale fest..

I don't think I will be drinking tonite or staying late - I plan on taking cran rasberry to drink ;0)..

Had some fudge last nite - not too much but had some ;0)

Yep, I slept in until 7:00ish. DD#2 & someday SIL were here and just headed out to the Griz game. So this is the first time I've had to sit down. So I need to eat Breakfast and then "realtorize" the house and THEN work on Christmas projects and wrapping. I'll need to run there lab into Missoula when the game is over so they can head home, but it was a nice visit even if it was short.

We haven't heard from Phyl lately???hummm?

Man I have got to do some Xmas sewing tody.... I havne't gotten any thing done all week... SPent way too much time on work BullS!

So down tot he basement with Me!!!

hAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE

Yep, I slept in until 7:00ish. DD#2 & someday SIL were here and just headed out to the Griz game. So this is the first time I've had to sit down. So I need to eat Breakfast and then "realtorize" the house and THEN work on Christmas projects and wrapping. I'll need to run there lab into Missoula when the game is over so they can head home, but it was a nice visit even if it was short.

We haven't heard from Phyl lately???hummm?

She (Phyl) is lurking ;0)

I am back from the gym - I gave the bike a try - sorta boring I like the treadmill better - but did work up a sweat - did 14.5 miles in 58 minutes at level 10 burned 501 calories - my quads were tight when I got off the bike - we will see how my knee does - think I may take a book next time - did watch a rerun of a show I can't think the name of (christine and her hubby who's sis & bil) live in their guest house - it did help the time pass..

who/what is the griz ?? hocky football ??

I need to do something - I can't be lazy today...

Well it's almost 7 - got up around 6:30 gotta hit the gym in a few on my 1st cup of coffee..

Phyl are you guys going to the tamale fest today or tomorrow - I hate that my gf always has her xmas partry this weekend when there is so much more to do - I really wanted to go see the Temptations tonite - plus they have that parade in palm springs and the Tamale fest..

I don't think I will be drinking tonite or staying late - I plan on taking cran rasberry to drink ;0)..

Had some fudge last nite - not too much but had some ;0)

Good Morning! You're probably gone by now! I slept until 8 this morning! Late for even me! I'm usually up by 7. Just finished my 1st cup of coffee.... which is usually my only cup of coffee. But Earl wants to go out for breakfast! Only time we've gone out for breakfast in many months was on my birthday last week and then just here at the park. Maybe my favorite in DHS today for my seafood omelet! Then I'll be eating it all week!! LOL

Just asked Earl about the Tamale Festival and he grumbled so he apparently doesn't want to go. We went once or twice and I enjoyed it but, oh well. It's so cold out that right now we're both just bundled up in our blankies!!

I had two pieces of fudge last night! I can't seem to part with it but every time I eat any I feel SO guilty! And I feel terrible about the fact that I hid it and I'm not sharing!! LOL!

CranRaspberry??? Were you drinking that when we were drinking wine the other day???? I thought your "beverage" looked like it was a slightly different color... then decided it was my imagination. HAHAHAHA!

Okay... looks like Karla and Candice posted while I was typing... little flashes of emails in the corner of my screen. Better post this and see what they have to say this morning!

Good Morning! You're probably gone by now! I slept until 8 this morning! Late for even me! I'm usually up by 7. Just finished my 1st cup of coffee.... which is usually my only cup of coffee. But Earl wants to go out for breakfast! Only time we've gone out for breakfast in many months was on my birthday last week and then just here at the park. Maybe my favorite in DHS today for my seafood omelet! Then I'll be eating it all week!! LOL

Just asked Earl about the Tamale Festival and he grumbled so he apparently doesn't want to go. We went once or twice and I enjoyed it but, oh well. It's so cold out that right now we're both just bundled up in our blankies!!

I had two pieces of fudge last night! I can't seem to part with it but every time I eat any I feel SO guilty! And I feel terrible about the fact that I hid it and I'm not sharing!! LOL!

CranRaspberry??? Were you drinking that when we were drinking wine the other day???? I thought your "beverage" looked like it was a slightly different color... then decided it was my imagination. HAHAHAHA!

Okay... looks like Karla and Candice posted while I was typing... little flashes of emails in the corner of my screen. Better post this and see what they have to say this morning!

Looks like all 3 of us posting at the same time - yep it is chilly isn't it...

Yep I was drinking crangrape light (40 cal 8 oz) which is my fav but can only find it at stater bros - target use to carry it but they haven't lately.. Cranraspberry is my 2nd fav...

I figure you would think I was drinking wine too :0) the color was a little off - at one time I chugged it - and I thought oh they are going to think I am an alcholie :0)..

it's 66 in the house :0) I may have to turn on the heater- I hate the smell when you first turn it on ;0)

Those are tiny piece of fudge - so if you had 2 don;t sweat it - heck think of all the stuff dh eats in front of you ;0) you have control - you havent eaten it all - I had a piece last night myself -

She (Phyl) is lurking ;0)

I am back from the gym - I gave the bike a try - sorta boring I like the treadmill better - but did work up a sweat - did 14.5 miles in 58 minutes at level 10 burned 501 calories - my quads were tight when I got off the bike - we will see how my knee does - think I may take a book next time - did watch a rerun of a show I can't think the name of (christine and her hubby who's sis & bil) live in their guest house - it did help the time pass..

who/what is the griz ?? hocky football ??

I need to do something - I can't be lazy today...

I was NOT lurking! I was typing a post! So there!

Yeah, only thing about the bike is it is VERY boring! TV in our exercise room is way up high where I can't reach the buttons! If someone taller comes by I ask them to put it on for me. But one day I figured out that I could reach the buttons with this piece of plastic pipe that is resting on the window sill! So I use that to turn it on & off or change the channel! But, I'm trying to remember to take by bluetooth stereo headset with me after this because then I can listen to music on my Blackberry.. or right now I have a book on CD on there that I've been listening to.. like when I'm volunteering in the Activity office and working on my beading projects. Too bad books on CD are so expensive! I happened to find one I forgot I had in a bag of books that Aunt Genny gave me before she died. It was out in the storage compartment with the Christmas decorations and Earl brought it in last week. She always liked to listen to books on CD, especailly after she got sick and didn't feel like holding a book. This one happens to be one of my favorite authors, Kathy Reichs... lady the TV series "Bones" is based on.

LIMA BEAN Soup was GREAT!! We had it for dinner last night. Excuse me. I have to run to the BR now!

I was NOT lurking! I was typing a post! So there!

Yeah, only thing about the bike is it is VERY boring! TV in our exercise room is way up high where I can't reach the buttons! If someone taller comes by I ask them to put it on for me. But one day I figured out that I could reach the buttons with this piece of plastic pipe that is resting on the window sill! So I use that to turn it on & off or change the channel! But, I'm trying to remember to take by bluetooth stereo headset with me after this because then I can listen to music on my Blackberry.. or right now I have a book on CD on there that I've been listening to.. like when I'm volunteering in the Activity office and working on my beading projects. Too bad books on CD are so expensive! I happened to find one I forgot I had in a bag of books that Aunt Genny gave me before she died. It was out in the storage compartment with the Christmas decorations and Earl brought it in last week. She always liked to listen to books on CD, especailly after she got sick and didn't feel like holding a book. This one happens to be one of my favorite authors, Kathy Reichs... lady the TV series "Bones" is based on.

LIMA BEAN Soup was GREAT!! We had it for dinner last night. Excuse me. I have to run to the BR now!

I saw we posted at the same time :0) I had my ipod and was listening to music but not the same on the bike as it is on the treadmill - the gym has a whole bunch of tv's with close caption going - but some had cartoons on - and the one I could read had that show on it - can't remember the name - I would have rather been watching GMA but that tv was too far away..

Thanks - I love lima bean soup good memories cuz my mom made it ;0)- I may just go to the store and make some more today with our gloomy cold weather - but I love it.. I know you come for the sunshine - but since I live here 24/7 and get sun all summer - I enjoy this kind of weather -