Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good MOrning my Lovlies!

Another SUNNY November day here in Ontario. Gosh, we've been so lucky with weather this fall.... still have not had any snow!!!! Yeah-haw

I know its coming but I hear that we are going to have a Milder winter this year!! WHoo-hoo! I remember the first year we moved up north, from South Western Ontario folks kept saying "Oh, its never like this!!! " Two feet of snow, and it all stayed most of the winter... I was ready to slit my wrists!!! But we havn't had one like that in two years...

How are you Cali girls doing! Phyl, great news on the PS referral... I so hope that works out for you! Then you only have the TT in Costa Rica to look forward too. Rembmer, we're going together right??? We'll have to work on Janet though, Perhaps Kari will come along as well.

Gotta run, at work

Phyl, I know Earl likes to pinch a penny or two, but I'd consider renting a small storage space for your stuff when you are in CA. Think of how much space it would provide.

Well, since we are now leasing this lot by the year there's NO REASON why we can't buy a small storage shed!! I've been saying that for over a year but I get no response!

How are you Cali girls doing! Phyl, great news on the PS referral... I so hope that works out for you! Then you only have the TT in Costa Rica to look forward too. Rembmer, we're going together right??? We'll have to work on Janet though, Perhaps Kari will come along as well. Gotta run, at work

Don't count on me, Candice!! Its very tempting, but doubt I'll get past 1st base with Earl on this!!

I have discovered living hell. Living in a sterile house that you are afraid to even set a cup down. I'm a basket case after 2 days, can he see me in two months....

Phyl, I'd just make a pile of stuff and tell Earl that either it goes or he goes, their isn't room for both. Yeah, I know you can't, but it is a nice thought.

Our school made the news again. One of our school board members just got arrested for embezzeling their employer's funds. That was yesterday. Today we made it again for the superintendent sensoring the student news paper. All student articles must now be approved by the superintendent.

Can it get anymore embarrasing?

Best go stir dinner.< /p>

I have discovered living hell. Living in a sterile house that you are afraid to even set a cup down. I'm a basket case after 2 days, can he see me in two months....

Phyl, I'd just make a pile of stuff and tell Earl that either it goes or he goes, their isn't room for both. Yeah, I know you can't, but it is a nice thought.

Our school made the news again. One of our school board members just got arrested for embezzeling their employer's funds. That was yesterday. Today we made it again for the superintendent sensoring the student news paper. All student articles must now be approved by the superintendent.

Can it get anymore embarrasing?

Best go stir dinner.< /p>

Darling doesn't have to be sterile - a little lived in is ok - well I take that back - I had to make sure the beds were maded everyday - like this morning - I pull the comforter up but didn't put the pillows back on the bed :0) - Ya it's tough

I am starving - going to start dinner cbl

OK dinner in the oven - 20 minutes and I can eat - just had a spoon of Peanut Butter ...

Fish - Rice - Spinach is the menu tonite - had a cobb salad for lunch - and Jerky for bf - I need something else for bf - I was starving by the time lunch came around - tomorrow either oatmeal or yorgurt and granola

2 more days and I am off for 16 !!! Well really 7 work days 1 furlough day 2 holidays and 4 weekend days... But still no work !!! I will be starting my days at the gym - need to get the extra exercise - cuz with family here - I will be eating too many treats..

Need to make a grocery list for food and dessert - I make a good double layer pumpkin pie - pumpkin mixed w/sf vanilla pudding and the bottom layer is cool whip (lite) with Lite cream cheese in a reduced fat graham cracker crust... It's liter than reg pumpkin pie .. It's my fav - plus making xmas Cookies with girl !!! Danger Zone there...

Plus I have a lapbander coming from AZ on Saturday - taking Sheba in to get fixed - Meeting Earl & Phyl in Palm Springs Sat nite for strolling Palm Canyon and Dinner

Got the gym to reduce our memebership to $10 - Got trainer to reduce his fees -

so I can do a little shopping - Chico's and this bathshop that you can make up your own scents..

Edited by IndioGirl55

UH.... except for three remote control airplanes in the front window, most of the clutter is mine, I'm sorry to say!

Neighbors behind us invited us over for patio party tonight with neighbors on each side of them. Said they're going to do it every wed. But I don't think we'll be going very often! Conversation was a little too crude for me. Two of the guys couldn't seem to conduct any conversation that didn't have sexual innuendos... Well, it was a lot more than innuendos! Their wives seemed very nice, but it was a little much for us! We're not prudes, but gimmee a break!! And then, "GD this" and "Gd that". I'm sorry... it got offensive. And now I have a headache and neck ache from sitting outside in the cold night air for 2 1/2 hrs!

Okay... I guess I sound a little bitchy! Sorry!

Phyl, I'm with you on the crude language. I grew up trailer trash, but I don't have to act like it! I don't have a lot of patience for people who don't care who they are around and are rude or vulgar. Definitely a long evening, hope the headache went away. I'll be honest, ocassionally a swear word does leave my lips, but that doesn't mean I say it all the time. Maybe they were looking for wive swap and decided that you were worth swapping for? Wouldn't that just put Earls knickers in a twist? What about rubbermaide containers that you put under the RV? That or I'd push the putting a small storage shed on the space, or maybe one of those rubbermaid 'deck' storage unit/benches. Of course, I'm the queen of clutter. I'm a scrounger and saver, it just drives my kids nuts, but they always know who to call on when they need something. I am finding that even though I am obsessing about keeping this spotless, I do enjoy having less stuff around. I figure once I get a new place, I am going to down size further. I figure as I unpack, I'm going to create some piles: 'toss', 'donate', 'yard sale', & 'Keep'. I really don't need some of this stuff.

Janet, I am pretty good when it comes to Christmas baking. I really don't eat much of it after I cook it. I always make my black and white shortbreads, (shortbread dipped in white & regular chocolate), hazelnut cranberry biscotti, and pumpkin pie with homemade whip cream. I do have a problem with the pumpkin pie, my all time favorite. I truely believe that pumpkin pie is the Breakfast of champions. This year, however, I realized I packed my biscotti recipe. I will have to try and find it on the internet, grrr. It is made with hazelnut flour, ground hazelnuts, and craisins. Then dipped in white chocolate and more ground hazelnuts. The calories are too high to even contemplate. I always make my dad a few pounds of peanut brittle and some biscuit mix. Mom won't make him biscuits even though he loves them. So I have my private recipe that I mix up and the only thing dad has to do is add milk, pat out, cut, and bake. DD#2's significant other likes hazelnut shortbread, so I make him a batch for the holidays. Shortbread with ground hazelnuts, dipped in white chocolate and more ground hazelnuts. Do you all see a pattern.....chocolate, chocolate. OHHHHHHHHHHH I also have a fabulous recipe for Mexican hot chocolate that I make up for Christmas even and then sprinkle with cinnamon, secret ingredient,,,vanilla powder. ANYWAY Janet, enjoy your days off, you've earned it!

Man I think I just made myself hungry. Well, suppose I should get busy. Realtor tour today!

TTFN

Phyl - I know you aren't a prude - but I agree - I hate hearing GD this that - F this that - yes both of those words to escape my mouth every now and the - Well realluy the GD I TRULY try not to say it - but if I drop a can on my toe it may pop out - but as soon as it does I say Sorry - the F word will come out more often when I am pissed about something - if I find I am saying it a lot -- I realize that I am angry about something - Shit is most likely my fav word :0)

And all those sexual induentos - no thanks especially in mixed company - once or twice it might be funny but after that it's crude and rude..

Was it that neighbor Earl & I met last weekend in the brown rv - he had white hair and southern accent...

With the limited space that you have it's hard not to be a little cluttered - but I don't think it looks that awful - your RV looks like you live in it - it's clean

Oh Karla - GF you got me on the white choc - it's my new fav thing - well the last couple of years I love it.. The black white short breads - I love shortbreads and a glass of cold milk to dip them in ... I perfer soft Cookies - ok lets get off this subject I am getting hunger

scales down to 141 this a.m. but woke up last night with tmi - so who knows if that's a good figure - but I will take it haven't seen than # in a while - goal back to 138 by 2010

Well gotta get some stuff done cbl

Oops, I'm probably one of the Offending cursers:frown:

Certainly don't mean to offend anyone... its just a bad habit.. I do drop the "F" bomb when I am ticked about something, usually other drivers...!! and also I say "sh!t" as well... I try "fuddle-duddle" to compensate.

GD - I know I have said it, I am trying to consciously switch to Gosh Darn instead... cause I offended Linda once in July. ( and I really was on my best Vocabulary behaviour) Ya, it just kinda slips now and then...

Don't hate me ladies, I am trying!!!!:confused:

Consider my "intentions" was I trying to UPSET someone with my words? Probably not...

I usually just curse when FRUSTRATED

Oops, I'm probably one of the Offending cursers:frown:

Certainly don't mean to offend anyone... its just a bad habit.. I do drop the "F" bomb when I am ticked about something, usually other drivers...!! and also I say "sh!t" as well... I try "fuddle-duddle" to compensate.

GD - I know I have said it, I am trying to consciously switch to Gosh Darn instead... cause I offended Linda once in July. ( and I really was on my best Vocabulary behaviour) Ya, it just kinda slips now and then...

Don't hate me ladies, I am trying!!!!:confused:

Consider my "intentions" was I trying to UPSET someone with my words? Probably not...

I usually just curse when FRUSTRATED

Darling you don't cuss that much - hell give me a few drink or I am pissed about something I cuss like a salior ...

And I am ALWAYS CUSSING AT OTHER DRIVERS :0) CUZ THEY CANT FRIGGING DRIVE !!

Darling you don't cuss that much - hell give me a few drink or I am pissed about something I cuss like a salior ...

And I am ALWAYS CUSSING AT OTHER DRIVERS :0) CUZ THEY CANT FRIGGING DRIVE !!

Ah thanks, I was feeling GUILTY~! :confused:

Ah thanks, I was feeling GUILTY~! :confused:

Awe no guilt - You are fine - WE LOVE YOU !!!!

Survived the realtor's tour, but when I came home I found that I had forgotten to close a drawer in my sewing room, grrrrrrrrrrrr. Can I swear? Just spend $100 boarding the furries for the realtors and days DD#4 couldn't come home if someone was going to show. We did have a showing today. DD#4 called me to let me know right about lunch time. I got so stressed, I stuck on lunch. But 4:00 I was stress munching on stuff I don't even like. I tried to feed the stress 100 cal popcorn, well 2 bags later, I'm still throwing food in my mouth. Ended up eating the banana candy out of halloween sized packages of Runts. I hate Runts, but did I eat them, OH YEAH, even ate a few of the grape kind, bleck. I really just needed to go and get a drink. That would have settled me down. The entire time that I'm throwing them in my mouth, I am telling myself how much I hate them.

Well, tonight I have to do some reading for class tomorrow. But tomorrow is payday!!!!!!!!! But I had to go back to the storage unit, because I accidently stored my box of bills.

Day 4 down. I did have myself convinced that the people who looked at the house today were going to make an offer...silly I know, but it really felt like this was it. But the day isn't over. I have promised the realtor that I wouldn't nag, gave him permission to smack me if I did.

Okay...want to go take a shower.

TTFN

Phyl - I know you aren't a prude - but I agree - I hate hearing GD this that - F this that - yes both of those words to escape my mouth every now and the - Well realluy the GD I TRULY try not to say it - but if I drop a can on my toe it may pop out - but as soon as it does I say Sorry - the F word will come out more often when I am pissed about something - if I find I am saying it a lot -- I realize that I am angry about something - Shit is most likely my fav word :0)

And all those sexual induentos - no thanks especially in mixed company - once or twice it might be funny but after that it's crude and rude..

Was it that neighbor Earl & I met last weekend in the brown rv - he had white hair and southern accent...

With the limited space that you have it's hard not to be a little cluttered - but I don't think it looks that awful - your RV looks like you live in it - it's clean

Oh Karla - GF you got me on the white choc - it's my new fav thing - well the last couple of years I love it.. The black white short breads - I love shortbreads and a glass of cold milk to dip them in ... I prefer soft Cookies - ok lets get off this subject I am getting hunger

scales down to 141 this a.m. but woke up last night with tmi - so who knows if that's a good figure - but I will take it haven't seen than # in a while - goal back to 138 by 2010

Well gotta get some stuff done cbl

Hey.. I use the "F" word now & then, and "sh... " one of my favorites, too... but rarely "GD". And this was CONSTANT! That's just ignorant! The three RVs directly behind us... Yeah, the big guy with white hair behind us and to the right, two right behind us... didn't use that language, and the the couple behind and on the left... he was not as offensive as the bigger guy, but they were trying to outdo each other with all the sexual comments. If I'd been either of their wives, I think I would've gotten up and gone inside. I couldn't wait for an opportunity to leave and was very happy when it broke up around 7:30!

Oops, I'm probably one of the Offending cursers:frown: Certainly don't mean to offend anyone... its just a bad habit.. I do drop the "F" bomb when I am ticked about something, usually other drivers...!! and also I say "sh!t" as well... I try "fuddle-duddle" to compensate.

GD - I know I have said it, I am trying to consciously switch to Gosh Darn instead... cause I offended Linda once in July. ( and I really was on my best Vocabulary behaviour) Ya, it just kinda slips now and then... Don't hate me ladies, I am trying!!!!:confused: Consider my "intentions" was I trying to UPSET someone with my words? Probably not... I usually just curse when FRUSTRATED

You are in no way offensive. Believe me... these guys were WAY out of line!! Completely inappropriate... especially for mixed company!! And barely knowing Earl & I!! I'm no angel by any means! I have my "words" that I use. But... I guess you had to have been here to understand what it was like. It was like they didn't know any other words... especially the one guy. The one that Janet met last week. I'd chatted with them a few times before and he didn't come across that way. But... a little alcohol, and being with his buddy.. unleashed it all!

Okay.. enough of that! I had a really FUN day today. TOPS first.. only down a pound, but had to get weighed in my clothes instead of bathing suit today. Usually, I have to be ready for Water aerobics, but today I had a Red Hats outing to go to at 9 a.m. So... we went to a place called RV Casuals.. a little store that specializes in Red Hat clothes, jewelry, accessories and fun stuff. I was looking AGAIN for a purple outfit to wear to my Red Hat outings. But all their clothes are either from China or Vietnam! So most of their 3X pants I can't get over my butt!! Earl took me their last year and that was the case, but I thought maybe this year... I did find three pairs that fit, but two of them were that flimsy kind of polyster fabric that is really clingy and you could see every ripple of cellulite in my thighs! They had fancy tops that went with them, but one was too big... pants fit, tops too big!! And it looked really silly on me anyway. The other... was okay, very plain, but looked nice, kinda dressy, but I couldn't see myself going out in public with those pants! And they were too long and that type fabric really hard to sew. So I nixed that outfit, too. So I ended up with a pair of purple cotton knit pants that fit nice, not too tight in the thighs, perfect length. Just a little more casual than I"d hoped for, but they'l work. Have some purple tops that will go with them, and I bought a little open weave red jacket to go with the outfit. So I have a few things to feel a little more festive when I go to Red Hat things. Got a Bracelet and necklace, too.

BUT.. what really made my day... I made a couple of stops in Desert Hot Springs on the way home... Starbucks, of course! And I went to K-Mart looking for needles to use with my beading projects. So I'm at the cash register checking out and I wanted to use my Am Ex card. Cashier says, "I have to see some identification." I told her my picture was o the back of the card. She looks at it... she looks at me... she looks at the picture again... she says, "THIS doesn't look like you!" So I laughed and said, "well, that's because that was 125 lb ago!" And I got out my driver's license and showed it to her and said, "this isn't much better, but it's really me!" So then she apologized and said she didn't mean to insult me! I told her.. not at all! She says, "but you look so much BETTER!" It was kind of funny. I told her she was the first one to ever call me on it!

Phyl, how exciting!!! That it really had to be fun. You don't know look like you are the same person. WhOOOOOOOOOO.

almost dinner time, left over taco meat with refried Beans. exciting...not. All I want is comfort food. A big plate stogonough (sp)