Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Candice - WTG on the lost pounds !!!

Karla - I use to be very mechincal - but not so much anymore - I will when I have to - but not like I use to be.

lunch was cauliflower and some ukcy chicken - ate maybe 1.5 oz - the rest was too dry.. I'm still hungry - having a hot flash right now (mini one)

I have gym tonite - legs if knees hold out - took some advil this a.m but just now kicking in (on an empty stomach so that it would go right down) Knees are feeling alittle better

Well back to work - cbl

Ok feelin better tonight. Still pushed to much but didn't get sick. Had 2 bite of sirloin steak from the grill. I had to!! First thing in my mouth all day. Really trying to watch it. Gonna maybe have oatmeal later if I am hungry. Trying to stay with fluids til things settle down.

Courtney has stayed with my sister the last 5 days and today when she came home WOW her face is so slim and her body is SHRINKING!!! I am so happy for her. She told me she ran today and is really happy because she could and it felt good. I started crying when she said 'mom I am happy. I feel so happy and I want so much for myself and I deserve it." I just love that kid to pieces!!!!

Sorry so short have a friend who needs a shoulder just call and they are comin over. TTYL

It's almost done...we are open for showing. I made the realtors tour of homes on Thursday. The realtors go to the properties that are newly listed and they had room for me. My realtor came over to put up the sign and lockbox, well he was shocked when he walked in. He said that is looked better than even he imagined. He says it looks like a cozy cottage and is 'perfect'. He took pictures and as soon as they are posted I'll set you all up to view them. I bailed on school today, mainly because I wasn't done, but also because I was in sever pain from the innards. It took 1 hour before I could urinate. I have been avoidint the idea of a pessurary, but after today I may have to.

Well need to go and scrub the garage door then I'm taking a shower and doing NOTHING. The garage is almost done, just need to clean out the last 1/4, but it is going to wait until tomorrow. The realtor says that people expect the garage to be a mess when you are moving.

Catch you after my shower, by the way, thanks for all the support. TTFN

I'm Back!! Things have been pretty hectic around here. Yesterday was the first day of rifle deer season and we had the annual buck pole at church. We were there from 9am till 9pm. I was exhausted. We served Soup and chili to over 300 people and since it was on a Sunday, we rented a huge tent out on the front lawn. So it was in and out all day yesterday. Wish I could say the exersize was really good for me,,,,,,,,,but after sampling the Soups and the brownies.........need I say more? WhenI got out of bed this morning, I was so stiff and my legs were so-o-o sore, I almost fell over. I went to the gym today and right now, well if you saw me get around, you'd be certain you were looking at a 90 year old woman. I am sore!!! OUCH.

Janet - yah!! you got enough clothes.except for the first picture, the clothes are all drab. Color up. Those are the fun clothes. And the shoes.OMG. I have two pairs of sneakers and two pairs of flats and that is it for shoes. Until last year, it was one pair of sneaks and one pair for church. I am not a shoe person.

Jackie - good vibes for your band. I think I need to go for an unfill. The reflux is getting really bad and the belching is getting worse. I'm finding myself belching on my saliva hours after eating any food.< /span>

Candice, if you make it to Michigan, I'll go quilt shopping with you. I just finished my DD's quilt. I'll try to get it away from her and take a pic of it and post it. I'm trying to get started on some Christmas throws for my neices for Christmas. I'm going to do the instant bargello and they go really fast once I get started.

Okay, off to check all my other sites here. Been ignoring most of them for the past few days. What a back log. Okay, will check back tomorrow.......maybe...it's our anniversary and DH wants to go to Frankenmuth for dinner (hour and half awy) and it's right next to the huge outlet mall. So who knows if I'll make it here tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then Weds.

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT ALL.

Wow, Karla! YOu have made great progress! Anxious to see the pictures.

Long day today.. Had to drive to the Marine base for a Dr. appt. It was really kind of a pain... needed a follow up letter from a doctor so Medicare would pay for my new CPAP machine. But I saw a really sweet lady... young Navy doc, and it ended up being quite productive. She is emailing my provider so the machine gets paid for, she sent me to the lab to check my urine to make sure last week's bladder infection is gone, she told me it's okay to go see an optometrst without a referral.. about the spot in front of my right eye that refuses to go away, and she is looking in to the possibility of getting me a referral to the Navy hospital in Balboa for plastic surgery! That was the most exciting thing. We were just chatting... she wanted to know if I'd had any recent surgeries so I told her about my knee replacement and my band surgery and how much weight I'd lost. Then I started whining about the excess skin and told her about the ortho doc's reluctance to do my knee because of that and the excess fat in my thighs. So she said she'd had a recent email regarding plastic surgery and she thought I might be a good candidate. She couldn't find the email so she said she'd call me after she looks in to it further.

At any rate... it was a long day... left here just before 8 a.m. and got home well after 3 p.m. Long drive, but I got in a lot of reading! I'm reading a Michael Crichton book... over 650 pages! State of Fear.. basic premise is that the whole "global warming" thing is a crock of bull and he supports it all with well documened facts. i never saw so many footnotes in a fictional book! Very interesting.

Gotta go watch "House"!

Hugs!

Phyl, we will keep our fingers crossed for the referal!!!

I have found a new weight loss program. I have lost 4 pounds in 5 days. Basically I have been too busy or stressed to eat. Have been living on Breakfast and a little dinner. I haven't even been hungry, why can't everyday be like this last week?

One last comment on the house...it has to sell before December 16th because my realtor is going to Arizona for 6 weeks.....................

Kari & Jackie, be careful to take care of your band!!!

Jackie, how exciting for Courtney!! She must be at the top of the world.

Need to go stir dinner, Chat later. TTFN

Ok feelin better tonight. Still pushed to much but didn't get sick. Had 2 bite of sirloin steak from the grill. I had to!! First thing in my mouth all day. Really trying to watch it. Gonna maybe have oatmeal later if I am hungry. Trying to stay with fluids til things settle down.

Courtney has stayed with my sister the last 5 days and today when she came home WOW her face is so slim and her body is SHRINKING!!! I am so happy for her. She told me she ran today and is really happy because she could and it felt good. I started crying when she said 'mom I am happy. I feel so happy and I want so much for myself and I deserve it." I just love that kid to pieces!!!!

Sorry so short have a friend who needs a shoulder just call and they are comin over. TTYL

Jackie glad you got to eat a little meat.. Glad Courtt is doing so well - Good thing your friend has you ;0)

It's almost done...we are open for showing. I made the realtors tour of homes on Thursday. The realtors go to the properties that are newly listed and they had room for me. My realtor came over to put up the sign and lockbox, well he was shocked when he walked in. He said that is looked better than even he imagined. He says it looks like a cozy cottage and is 'perfect'. He took pictures and as soon as they are posted I'll set you all up to view them. I bailed on school today, mainly because I wasn't done, but also because I was in sever pain from the innards. It took 1 hour before I could urinate. I have been avoidint the idea of a pessurary, but after today I may have to.

Well need to go and scrub the garage door then I'm taking a shower and doing NOTHING. The garage is almost done, just need to clean out the last 1/4, but it is going to wait until tomorrow. The realtor says that people expect the garage to be a mess when you are moving.

Catch you after my shower, by the way, thanks for all the support. TTFN

Phyl, we will keep our fingers crossed for the referal!!!

I have found a new weight loss program. I have lost 4 pounds in 5 days. Basically I have been too busy or stressed to eat. Have been living on Breakfast and a little dinner. I haven't even been hungry, why can't everyday be like this last week?

One last comment on the house...it has to sell before December 16th because my realtor is going to Arizona for 6 weeks.....................

Kari & Jackie, be careful to take care of your band!!!

Jackie, how exciting for Courtney!! She must be at the top of the world.

Need to go stir dinner, Chat later. TTFN

Karla - can't wait for the pic's !! playing hookie is ok - you got stuff done and when you are on a roll you gotta go with it,,

Yep being busy busy is a great thing for a diet - I'm like that - I don't eat when busy - it's when I am bored that I eat..

We are keeping you in prayers for quick sale...

I'm Back!! Things have been pretty hectic around here. Yesterday was the first day of rifle deer season and we had the annual buck pole at church. We were there from 9am till 9pm. I was exhausted. We served Soup and chili to over 300 people and since it was on a Sunday, we rented a huge tent out on the front lawn. So it was in and out all day yesterday. Wish I could say the exersize was really good for me,,,,,,,,,but after sampling the Soups and the brownies.........need I say more? WhenI got out of bed this morning, I was so stiff and my legs were so-o-o sore, I almost fell over. I went to the gym today and right now, well if you saw me get around, you'd be certain you were looking at a 90 year old woman. I am sore!!! OUCH.

Janet - yah!! you got enough clothes.except for the first picture, the clothes are all drab. Color up. Those are the fun clothes. And the shoes.OMG. I have two pairs of sneakers and two pairs of flats and that is it for shoes. Until last year, it was one pair of sneaks and one pair for church. I am not a shoe person.

Jackie - good vibes for your band. I think I need to go for an unfill. The reflux is getting really bad and the belching is getting worse. I'm finding myself belching on my saliva hours after eating any food.

Candice, if you make it to Michigan, I'll go quilt shopping with you. I just finished my DD's quilt. I'll try to get it away from her and take a pic of it and post it. I'm trying to get started on some Christmas throws for my neices for Christmas. I'm going to do the instant bargello and they go really fast once I get started.

Okay, off to check all my other sites here. Been ignoring most of them for the past few days. What a back log. Okay, will check back tomorrow.......maybe...it's our anniversary and DH wants to go to Frankenmuth for dinner (hour and half awy) and it's right next to the huge outlet mall. So who knows if I'll make it here tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then Weds.

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT ALL.

Ya I saw of FB that you had that potluck/deer thing yesterday ,..

Sweetie - the left side of the closet is top - they are all color - the back were jeans - cords - dress slacks - purple & brown cords - 10 pair of blue jeans - 3 pairs of black jeans - Navy blue dress slacks - black slacks - gray slacks - purple knit skirt - black knit skirt - the right side - was my leather jackets (2) - Jogging outfits - White - purple - navy and black - and then my workout clothes and if you look up on top - orange - lime green - white - black & jean capris

My bottoms are normally a solid and I wear color/pattern on top - What you didn't see was all my summer dresses - which are all bright bright colors

Shoes - well I work and I dress for work and when I go out and want to look cute and with 112 lbs gone - I can wear the heels without my feet killing me - - Truly the only time you will find me in tennis shoes is at the gym - or with a jogging outfit - but now I have some coach tennis - so I will be sporting them -

The only thing I don't do in color are my purses - black and brown and gold evening purses - I leave the color purse for Phyl :0)

Happy Anniversary !!!

Wow, Karla! YOu have made great progress! Anxious to see the pictures.

Long day today.. Had to drive to the Marine base for a Dr. appt. It was really kind of a pain... needed a follow up letter from a doctor so Medicare would pay for my new CPAP machine. But I saw a really sweet lady... young Navy doc, and it ended up being quite productive. She is emailing my provider so the machine gets paid for, she sent me to the lab to check my urine to make sure last week's bladder infection is gone, she told me it's okay to go see an optometrst without a referral.. about the spot in front of my right eye that refuses to go away, and she is looking in to the possibility of getting me a referral to the Navy hospital in Balboa for plastic surgery! That was the most exciting thing. We were just chatting... she wanted to know if I'd had any recent surgeries so I told her about my knee replacement and my band surgery and how much weight I'd lost. Then I started whining about the excess skin and told her about the ortho doc's reluctance to do my knee because of that and the excess fat in my thighs. So she said she'd had a recent email regarding plastic surgery and she thought I might be a good candidate. She couldn't find the email so she said she'd call me after she looks in to it further.

At any rate... it was a long day... left here just before 8 a.m. and got home well after 3 p.m. Long drive, but I got in a lot of reading! I'm reading a Michael Crichton book... over 650 pages! State of Fear.. basic premise is that the whole "global warming" thing is a crock of bull and he supports it all with well documened facts. i never saw so many footnotes in a fictional book! Very interesting.

Gotta go watch "House"!

Hugs!

OMG WOULDN'T THAT BE FANTASTIC --- YOU DESERVE IT SOO MUCH !!!

Keeping that in my prayers too,..

Well back from the gym - got my trainer to reduce my fees by $10 a session so that's about $90 a month and then told the gym I would stay if they reduced my fee from $19 to $10 without me paying the $99 start up fee..

Dinners on the stove - dogs fed - think I am going to head for the couch - cbl

Edited by IndioGirl55

So Ladies...here's the listing for my house. You can go and see pictures. Needless to say my quilting room is naked, had to haul 5 cabinets of fabric and 5 carts with drawers to the storage unit. The quilts on my bed are from an Amish Lady in Lancaster. Had dinner at her home and could resist buying 2 quilts. Let's not talk about $$, but that was a long time ago. The kitty on my bed is Bailey, she is a Maine Coon that we rescued 10 years ago. I refinished and re-apholstered the rocking chair. Notice the awesome floor and trim in the dinning room/craft room. Umm, normally we don't have a dinning room, it is all just craft room. The table I put on bed risers and it is my cutting table.

florence, MT, 59833 - MLS #47448 - Single Family Home real estate - REALTOR.com®

Also check out the new ticker!! If I go with what Dr. Ortiz said for 'goal' I only have 8 more pounds to go!!! Can you believe it? But we will go with where the scale lands!!!

Thank you all again for your support. I know with all of your prayers that the house will sell quickly and I will be ready to turn the page. The amazing thing is that I really enjoy this 'Spartan' existance. When we get settled again, I am going to cut down to the bare bones. Do I really need 7 cookie sheets? 2 expresso machines, 2 coffee pots, 2 snow shovels, towels that are to old to use, 2 large boxes of christmas ribbon and bows, 1 huge box of boxes? Notice that there is no comment about the fabric. You NEVER have enough fabric!!! Okay, maybe 8 pairs of sewing shears is a bit excessive... I have craft stuff, Janet has clothes. If I hung up everything I own, there would only be 2 pairs of jeans and 3 pairs of chinos. The shoes... umm that's a different story.

Suppose I best get busy, have to vacumn, get ready for school, and drop the furries off at the kennels. Chat tonight.

Today back to work and quality time with my students!!

weight.png

So Ladies...here's the listing for my house. You can go and see pictures. Needless to say my quilting room is naked, had to haul 5 cabinets of fabric and 5 carts with drawers to the storage unit. The quilts on my bed are from an Amish Lady in Lancaster. Had dinner at her home and could resist buying 2 quilts. Let's not talk about $$, but that was a long time ago. The kitty on my bed is Bailey, she is a Maine Coon that we rescued 10 years ago. I refinished and re-apholstered the rocking chair. Notice the awesome floor and trim in the dinning room/craft room. Umm, normally we don't have a dinning room, it is all just craft room. The table I put on bed risers and it is my cutting table.

florence, MT, 59833 - MLS #47448 - Single Family Home real estate - REALTOR.com®

Also check out the new ticker!! If I go with what Dr. Ortiz said for 'goal' I only have 8 more pounds to go!!! Can you believe it? But we will go with where the scale lands!!!

Thank you all again for your support. I know with all of your prayers that the house will sell quickly and I will be ready to turn the page. The amazing thing is that I really enjoy this 'Spartan' existance. When we get settled again, I am going to cut down to the bare bones. Do I really need 7 cookie sheets? 2 expresso machines, 2 coffee pots, 2 snow shovels, towels that are to old to use, 2 large boxes of christmas ribbon and bows, 1 huge box of boxes? Notice that there is no comment about the fabric. You NEVER have enough fabric!!! Okay, maybe 8 pairs of sewing shears is a bit excessive... I have craft stuff, Janet has clothes. If I hung up everything I own, there would only be 2 pairs of jeans and 3 pairs of chinos. The shoes... umm that's a different story.

Suppose I best get busy, have to vacumn, get ready for school, and drop the furries off at the kennels. Chat tonight.

Karla - #1 WTG 81 LBS GONE !!!

Love the house and yes Spartan is good - but not as spartan as my DS - he won't let dil hang pics :0) - For some reason he is against clutter - I wonder where that stems from - did he grow up in a cluttered house - well a tad -I wasn't always the best house keeper. When I moved into this house I gave away so much stuff - just for that reason - I had way too much..

Love the house - yes your kitchen is totally bare - but I know they say that's good - not to have too much clutter - I love watching sell my house kind of shows - Make sure you put a tea kettle on the stove and add some cinnamon and boil it in the morning before you leave - they say that helps...

Thank you all again for your support. I know with all of your prayers that the house will sell quickly and I will be ready to turn the page. The amazing thing is that I really enjoy this 'Spartan' existence. When we get settled again, I am going to cut down to the bare bones. Do I really need 7 cookie sheets? 2 espresso machines, 2 coffee pots, 2 snow shovels, towels that are to old to use, 2 large boxes of Christmas ribbon and bows, 1 huge box of boxes? Notice that there is no comment about the fabric. You NEVER have enough fabric!!! Okay, maybe 8 pairs of sewing shears is a bit excessive... I have craft stuff, Janet has clothes. If I hung up everything I own, there would only be 2 pairs of jeans and 3 pairs of chinos. The shoes... umm that's a different story.

Suppose I best get busy, have to vacuum, get ready for school, and drop the furries off at the kennels. Chat tonight.

weight.png

OUTSTANDING!

Lovely home!! It should sell in no time.

Looks GREAT!! You've done a super job of getting it ready to show. I don't think I could do that good a job of getting rid of the clutter. I am TERRIBLE when it comes to clutter! Especially in the RV!! We bring too much STUFF and no place to put it!!

Jackie - good vibes for your band. I think I need to go for an unfill. The reflux is getting really bad and the belching is getting worse. I'm finding myself belching on my saliva hours after eating any food.

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT ALL.

Wow, thats a lot of hunters? How many deer did they get do you suppose?? Will you be able to get any of the venison??? YUM~!

For sure we'll stop in Michigan on our RV trip.. we can shop and the boys can 'visit' and get to know ea other.

Frankenmouth!!! Congrats on your anniversary.. I love th chicken dinners there... and are you shopping then at BIRCHRUN??? I've been there many times when I lived nearer to Sarnia... love to shop there.

Quilt pictures GF, cammon, give em up!

Made it through day one of realtor alert. It only took me 3 hours this morning to get everything 'staged'. Normally at work by 6:30, didn't make it this morning until 7:30 so much for school work. I just couldn't focus anyway. I need to let it go. What ever God has planned will be.

Naturally at work I was starving all day. Managed to keep it at a minimum, but was starving when I got home. I decided to eat a prune. chewed quick swallowed fast, pb'd shortly there after. You would think that I would remember.

I miss shopping, especially quilt shopping. Need to work on my unit, so I'll check in later.

Good Evening Gang

Karla - I seem to be hungry at work all the time - more than when I am home - don't ask me why - today I had to print all these emails for a lawyer and that just made me want to munch - it's the boring stuff I have to do that makes me want to eat - but if I am really invovled in a project - I am not hungry..

As far as letting go - well gf we know it's not going to be easy - it's easy for us to talk - but we aren't going through it - so here's a big Hug...

Well I didn't go to they gym - came home and made Andrew lasagna he has been wanting it - but I don't think he's going to like it - I got turkey italitan sauage when I should have just gotten regular turkey - but I don't think he's going to like the taste - well if he doesn't I can take it to work and they will scarf it down - I do plan on having it for my dinner tonite - and set the alarm to go off early so I can hit the gym

Cuz I really shouldn't have skipped tonite cuz I can't go Sat morning cuz have to take Sheba to vet to get fixed at 7:30

Janet, burn baby burn those arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the queen of exercise, okay Karri probably has us all beat, but she is a pup compared to us vintage ladies.

Phyl, I know Earl likes to pinch a penny or two, but I'd consider renting a small storage space for your stuff when you are in CA. Think of how much space it would provide. I'm a bit of a pack rat, I always figure I can use everything for something. But I also get frustrated when I try to use something and I have to battle to find it.

Early Out today!! Kids leave at 2:10. Hopefully it will give me time to get organized at school.

Well suppose I best get busy, TTFN

Janet, burn baby burn those arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the queen of exercise, okay Karri probably has us all beat, but she is a pup compared to us vintage ladies.

Phyl, I know Earl likes to pinch a penny or two, but I'd consider renting a small storage space for your stuff when you are in CA. Think of how much space it would provide. I'm a bit of a pack rat, I always figure I can use everything for something. But I also get frustrated when I try to use something and I have to battle to find it.

Early Out today!! Kids leave at 2:10. Hopefully it will give me time to get organized at school.

Well suppose I best get busy, TTFN

Good Morning - Got up early to go to gym but ended up coloring my hair.. Will go tonite

Agree - Karri is our runner and works out like 2 hrs when she goes to the gym - but like you said she's a baby compared to us - a lot more energy..

I am glad she is doing this now - so she will be in better shape when she's our age :0)

Had the lasagna last night but only 1 cup - it was ok but since it didn't have onion bell peppers or olives not my most fav - Andrew did like it - he doesn't know what's in it :0) I guess I could have pulverized onion & bell peppers so he wouldn't have seen it - but since he grated the cheese he was in the kitchen w/me - plus I don't have any..

Well time to go wash this stuff out of my head - talk to you all when I get to work :0)