Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Phyl: Wow, onederland, how wonderful. You go girl. Ok, here's my problem. I haven't lost any weight since April. I've had to have my band unfilled once, I've had a upper endoscopy done and then the ol gallbladder out in August. I feel like I've lost my way and I do not know how to get back on track. Any words of wisdom, Phyl and Janet?

Hugs Susan...

You need to go back to the basic's keeping a food diary - Protein first - how about the 5 day pouch test to get your mind back in to the band mode..

What are you eating - how is your restriction - What are you doing for exercise

You need to come back to lbt and stick with us.. I find that it helps keep me motivated...

We are here for you !!!!

I just have to share this - this is to freaking funny - I got this from Earl on my FB wall yesterday (just saw it right now)

Earl HandAll the furlough days required by the state of California employees have been declared a hardship on all state employees . They have decided to close all shopping malls and outlet malls to help those employees conserve on their spending during the extra time off.

The Cabazon Outlet stores will close Thur night. This they declare will help all ... State of California Employees from spending more money than they should. The new proposal is suppose to be passed tomorrow to help the Fri – Mon long weekend.

OMG I AM LMAO RIGHT NOW.... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EARL TOMORROW..:thumbup::lol::drool::lol::tt2::lol::blush::lol::laugh:

Ha Ha!! Ain't he cute!!

I didn't see that! Too funny!

15_9_27.gif 7_18_5.gif 15_9_27.gif

Ha Ha!! Ain't he cute!!

I didn't see that! Too funny!

15_9_27.gif 7_18_5.gif 15_9_27.gif

He wrote in on my wall so I don't think it was visable to everyone he preceded with that he had a computer alert message..

I think it's so funny - I have been thinking about it since I read it last night - He is the cutest !!!!

Well I am up and getting ready for the gym in a few !!!

Weather holding out - no wind this way !!!

Karla - When are you DD's coming tonite or tomorrow.. That will be nice even with the reason that they are coming - you will be with your girls and that's what counts the most..

Candice where are you..

Oh I talked to Steph on FB asked why she had time for that and not us :0)... So FBers - tell her to come and see us!!!

Janet, my girls are suppose to come tonight!! Depends a little on the weather, we have been having intermitten snow showers. But both will need to leave Sunday morning so it will be a short trip, but hey, I'll take it.

Need to bust out the kitchen this morning before the realtor comes, everything is a disaster. He'll just have to live with it.

Going to go get some Breakfast that busy, you all have a good day, TTFN

Alright Janet! I'm here, I'm here!!!

I have not been avoiding you all. Absolutely not. But I can Facebook because it is non-brain activity and when I come here I really tune in to each of you. I just haven't had the brain power to do that lately. Very busy around here.

On Wed. I took the greys to the vet for their annual visit. Chi was having a problem a couple of weeks ago bleeding from his penis. It would drip for about 30 seconds and then stop. Happen about 4 times. The vet here said he had probably passed a stone and tore something. First the vet asked if I was sure it was coming from his penis and I looked at him like he was nuts...I guess there is more than just a penis there??? I don't know. I felt pretty silly. I said, "all I can tell you is THAT (pointing to it) was where the blood was dripping." Well, they didn't find anything after ultrasound and xrays, so he is fine. I have to take them both back in a few weeks for a dental visit. Other than that, they are great.

Thursday I spent the whole day cleaning. I, unlike the rest of you, am NOT a cleaning lady. I absolutely hate it. I keep it alright, but not clean. I guess it's more cluttered than dirty. However, since my mom was coming up, I decided I needed to get rid of the clutter. So I stayed busy all day yesterday. Now Rose is here.

Don't know what we are doing today. Hopefully something fun. Tomorrow we are popping kettle corn for a craft sale. We might freeze to death but it will be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Okay. Now, it's time to snuggle my girly and watch some cartoons before I hop in the shower and get ready for the day. Have a nice day ladies. I'll pop in a little later to chime in with all my comments back to you. Phyl and Janet, don't buy too many purses!!! love you ladies!

I have not been avoiding you all. Absolutely not. But I can Facebook because it is non-brain activity and when I come here I really tune in to each of you. I just haven't had the brain power to do that lately. Very busy around here.

On Wed. I took the greys to the vet for their annual visit. Chi was having a problem a couple of weeks ago bleeding from his penis. It would drip for about 30 seconds and then stop. Happen about 4 times. The vet here said he had probably passed a stone and tore something. First the vet asked if I was sure it was coming from his penis and I looked at him like he was nuts...I guess there is more than just a penis there??? I don't know. I felt pretty silly. I said, "all I can tell you is THAT (pointing to it) was where the blood was dripping." Well, they didn't find anything after ultrasound and xrays, so he is fine. I have to take them both back in a few weeks for a dental visit. Other than that, they are great.

Thursday I spent the whole day cleaning. I, unlike the rest of you, am NOT a cleaning lady. I absolutely hate it. I keep it alright, but not clean. I guess it's more cluttered than dirty. However, since my mom was coming up, I decided I needed to get rid of the clutter. So I stayed busy all day yesterday. Now Rose is here.

Don't know what we are doing today. Hopefully something fun. Tomorrow we are popping kettle corn for a craft sale. We might freeze to death but it will be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Okay. Now, it's time to snuggle my girly and watch some cartoons before I hop in the shower and get ready for the day. Have a nice day ladies. I'll pop in a little later to chime in with all my comments back to you. Phyl and Janet, don't buy too many purses!!! love you ladies!

Hi Ya'll... I'm here just still getting over this CRUD that I caught earlier this week. YEAH, its Friday... only have 2 px today so that will be nice. Friends are having over for turkey dinner (Early Xmas???) so I don't have to cook today!!

Stephanie; I don't know where you got the idea that "I" like to clean!!!:) It is the bain of my existance! In fact, one of the reason I keep working is because DH will do some vac now and then and I still have my cleaning lady on call.

Although there is less dog hair with just one pooch:frown:

Brought the RV home from the farm where we had is stored. THe tarp that we had all over it had come loose in the wind and had to be put back on before the snow flies. So now the RV is back in our backyard (a better place for it anyways IMHO) this way as soon as the ice melts we can be ON THE ROAD AGAIN!!! Yeahhaw:lol:

How is Michael doing this week?

Janet and Phyl; Have a blast shopping!! I am so jealous that you two get to play together:frown:

That Earl is such a sweetie... enjoy your day girls... I want ALL the details tomorrow!!

Got back from shopping about an hour ago. Thought I'd post these photos of Janet & I that Earl took. One is from just about exactly 2 yrs ago, the other this morning. Oh... and I think we bought about 6 purses between us. I bought a large, medium and small!!

The plum purses are mine, the others and the sunglasses are Janet's.

post-220150-13813138866405_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813138866867_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813138867179_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813138867615_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813138867894_thumb.jpg

Edited by phyllser

Look at those skinny ladies, and the purses are to die for, I'm jealous.

Just got done tearing down the quilt frame, sad. The schwan's man stop, he is a real cutie I keep trying to set up with DD#4 and told him the house is on the market come Monday, damn I started to cry. Made the poor man feel terrible.

Signed the house away this morning to the realtor. Now it is real. He gave me a talking to about setting my hopes to high. Just rreminding me that the house may not sell for what I need, that it may take a long time, and I may not be able to find a new house. I REALLY don't want to live in an RV, but he feels it is a real possibility. I have to keep thinking positive, but I know when 2 weeks pass and no one makes an offer I'm going to cry. I finally have gone passed the stress eating to too stressed out to eat. I managed to get breakfast down after 3 tries, I've since given up. I figure a little fasting won't hurt. I'm even sticking on coffee. Have a couple of loads ready to haul to storage and another to the dump. We have 24 hours to bust it all out. The realtor did say the outside looked fabulous. Ladies it HAS to sell fast and it HAS to sell for enough. I can't face it if I have to give the puppies away. There really isn't a point to life if I have to live without my furries. So I'm calling in all my favors and playing all the cards, PLEASE help be attract a quick and positive solution. I can't do this alone and I can't talk to the kids. I'm going on to them about how wonderful this is all going to be. Christmas will be a disaster if I have to face it without knowing what the future brings. I'm to the point I'm a walking zombie with a Migraine. But hell, what a great diet.

Steph, Jordan and Simon get a shieth infection once in awhile. It is the covering to the penis. It will drip pus once in a while. The vet gave us some ointment to clear it up. I know what you mean about the whole penis issue. Last time Simon when in for the infection I told the vet he had a problem with his 'business'. Sounds really good coming from a science teacher that use to teach sex-ed. Yeah his business, felt pretty stupid.

All the lifting has my prolapse hanging worse. maybe when things settle down i'll get into the doc. I can't face that right now either. I do have a referal to a doc that has some good success with biofeedback.

I'm sorry I'm so negative. I really just want to curl up. Not even my best friends Ben & Jerry's sounds good. Figures.

Karla; You have done all the hard work.. and the hard decision to sell... Keep the FAITH girl, it will all work out for the BEST... I just beleive it!!!

I was thinking of you tonight, went to dinner at a friends, then begged out early ("I have a headache") hubby took me on an hours drive to my quilt store...hee,hee they had a midnight madness sale on all their XMAS material... Two for One sale, buy 1 meter and get the 2nd meter free!! Plus a METER is 4 " more than YOUR yard!!! WHoo-hoo... I am sewing Christmas gifts all weekend... Pillowcases, table runners etc.... oh my I bought $200 worth of fabric oh joy oh bliss!!!

YOU were my inspiration to MAKE gifts this year... so thank you, thank you!!!

Phyl and Janet; NICE JOB SHOPPING wow!!! Love the loot!!!

Janet, what happened to your tooth though???? Did you take off the porcelain jacket to cover the space???? I saw the space in the photo....? whats up with that???

All I had to eaT TODAY, was Oat bran cereal/skim milk; 3 oz turkey meat, 1/4 cup stuffing, 1/4 cup potatoes, gravy... two cups of coffee with brown sugar(hostess had no sweetner) but the best part was I didn't have dessert... and it was one of my fav's... Pecan Butter Tarts!!! OMG I'd walk across hot coals for a P.B. tart :cool2: but I resisted~~~:thumbup:

Steph - SO GLAD YOU STOPPED BY... WE MISS YOU.. I remember you telling us at MofA you were a little messy and not a big cleaner - I wasn't when I was younger either - house never nasty dirty - but quite clutteted - stuff everywhere - I am better now a days - but my house does looked lived in at time -and I wouldn't let you see my closet right now - I am bad about hanging stuff up and just kick off shoes all over my bedroom..

So that's why some weekends you hear about me cleaning - cuz it get's to me.. Andrew helps alot but he is just a surface cleaner and he doesn't do my room of the closet or the garage where his so called dogs poop - I usually get that job..

Glad the fur babies are ok - one time I rushed angel to the vet on a sunday morning as she was choking and once we got to the vet she was ok -

Glad you are keeping busying - it's good for you - How's things going with Michael??

Tell your Mom Hi !!!!

Hi Ya'll... I'm here just still getting over this CRUD that I caught earlier this week. YEAH, its Friday... only have 2 px today so that will be nice. Friends are having over for turkey dinner (Early Xmas???) so I don't have to cook today!!

Stephanie; I don't know where you got the idea that "I" like to clean!!!:thumbup: It is the bain of my existance! In fact, one of the reason I keep working is because DH will do some vac now and then and I still have my cleaning lady on call.

Although there is less dog hair with just one pooch:frown:

Brought the RV home from the farm where we had is stored. THe tarp that we had all over it had come loose in the wind and had to be put back on before the snow flies. So now the RV is back in our backyard (a better place for it anyways IMHO) this way as soon as the ice melts we can be ON THE ROAD AGAIN!!! Yeahhaw:lol:

How is Michael doing this week?

Janet and Phyl; Have a blast shopping!! I am so jealous that you two get to play together:frown:

Candice - Turkey Day for us is Thanksgiving - but alot of pple have it too for Xmas..

Yes we know you have a cleaning lady :cool2::lol::laugh: That you have to clean before she gets there :w00t::lol: When I had one a long time ago - I did the same thing too ...

Look at those skinny ladies, and the purses are to die for, I'm jealous.

Just got done tearing down the quilt frame, sad. The schwan's man stop, he is a real cutie I keep trying to set up with DD#4 and told him the house is on the market come Monday, damn I started to cry. Made the poor man feel terrible.

Signed the house away this morning to the realtor. Now it is real. He gave me a talking to about setting my hopes to high. Just rreminding me that the house may not sell for what I need, that it may take a long time, and I may not be able to find a new house. I REALLY don't want to live in an RV, but he feels it is a real possibility. I have to keep thinking positive, but I know when 2 weeks pass and no one makes an offer I'm going to cry. I finally have gone passed the stress eating to too stressed out to eat. I managed to get breakfast down after 3 tries, I've since given up. I figure a little fasting won't hurt. I'm even sticking on coffee. Have a couple of loads ready to haul to storage and another to the dump. We have 24 hours to bust it all out. The realtor did say the outside looked fabulous. Ladies it HAS to sell fast and it HAS to sell for enough. I can't face it if I have to give the puppies away. There really isn't a point to life if I have to live without my furries. So I'm calling in all my favors and playing all the cards, PLEASE help be attract a quick and positive solution. I can't do this alone and I can't talk to the kids. I'm going on to them about how wonderful this is all going to be. Christmas will be a disaster if I have to face it without knowing what the future brings. I'm to the point I'm a walking zombie with a Migraine. But hell, what a great diet.

Steph, Jordan and Simon get a shieth infection once in awhile. It is the covering to the penis. It will drip pus once in a while. The vet gave us some ointment to clear it up. I know what you mean about the whole penis issue. Last time Simon when in for the infection I told the vet he had a problem with his 'business'. Sounds really good coming from a science teacher that use to teach sex-ed. Yeah his business, felt pretty stupid.

All the lifting has my prolapse hanging worse. maybe when things settle down i'll get into the doc. I can't face that right now either. I do have a referal to a doc that has some good success with biofeedback.

I'm sorry I'm so negative. I really just want to curl up. Not even my best friends Ben & Jerry's sounds good. Figures.

Karla - Hugs I am sending prayers for you...

Phyl and I had a great time - That before pic was 11/27/07 and I thought I was looking quite skinny - I think I was like 198 in that pic (lost like 52 lbs by then)

Earl had wine and cheese for us when we got back - then bbq'd steaks and had dinner - I have a WONDERFUL DAY..

I was telling Phyl that is really does seem like we have known each other all our lives not just 2 yrs...

Next weekend a lady from my mentor thread who lives in AZ is comming to visit - we are going to meet Earl & Phyl in Palm Springs - stroll Palm Canyon and have dinner -

So Steph I will be cleaning this weekend - there is an inch of dust in my guest room...

Well off to my other thread - CB in a bit

Phyl and I had a great time - That before pic was 11/27/07 and I thought I was looking quite skinny - I think I was like 198 in that pic (lost like 52 lbs by then)

Oh my, I am glad you specified that it was a pic from 2007!!! I was thinking JANET, you look like you've put on weight and had your TOOTH un-done!!!! ha,ha,ha,ha...

Earl had wine and cheese for us when we got back - then bbq'd steaks and had dinner - I have a WONDERFUL DAY..

I was telling Phyl that is really does seem like we have known each other all our lives not just 2 yrs...

Next weekend a lady from my mentor thread who lives in AZ is comming to visit - we are going to meet Earl & Phyl in Palm Springs - stroll Palm Canyon and have dinner -

That will be such fun... isnt' it great how we all really get to KNOW each other better than some ever do in the FLESH~!

So Steph I will be cleaning this weekend - there is an inch of dust in my guest room...

Its 11 oclock here, so I'm heading off to bed after I take all my NYQUILL gosh I couln't sleep without it this week:blushing:

Oh my, I am glad you specified that it was a pic from 2007!!! I was thinking JANET, you look like you've put on weight and had your TOOTH un-done!!!! ha,ha,ha,ha...

That will be such fun... isnt' it great how we all really get to KNOW each other better than some ever do in the FLESH~!

Its 11 oclock here, so I'm heading off to bed after I take all my NYQUILL gosh I couln't sleep without it this week:blushing:

I had a cup of coffee when I got home - so who knows when I will get to sleep :00

I had a cup of coffee when I got home - so who knows when I will get to sleep :00

Oh.... Should've fixed you a cup of my instant Starbucks!

Sure had a great time today! A privilege to spend your first FURLOUGH day with you! Thank you!

Oh.... Should've fixed you a cup of my instant Starbucks!

Sure had a great time today! A privilege to spend your first FURLOUGH day with you! Thank you!

NO THANK YOU AND EARL - I REALLY DID HAVE A GREAT DAY !!

AND I GET TO HANG WITH YOU NEXT WEEKEND TOO !!!:thumbup: