Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Janet:

Candice

I eat salads - never had a problem - Yes good food day..

Just let me know about Vegas (dates) I'll be there..

Glad Linda's doing ok - but oh so said about her baby - I bet she's torn up..

OMW we know not to get on your bad side with the secert weapon lol

I was checking out Vegas flights and prices, also flights to LA... never been there.

Would you really go to Vegas again? It was such a long drive for you.... I'd come alone this time I think, that way we could have more "tegether" time.... don't get me wrong I liked Debbie....

Yes I was worried about Linda too... her BP is still very high and she IS on 2 or 3 kinds of meds to control it... School is really the bugaboo for her, she's working at 150% capacity.

Wallered in some Russel Stovers chocolate now going for a walk. Had 4 pieces, yep I know, shouldn't have, but its done and over with and I don't want anymore so it won't be a problem. Use to eat the entire box, so in comparison 4 pieces is better. Have a roast and carrots in the crockpot, accomplished nothing today other than giving myself puffy eyes and a headache. So hopefully the walk will clear the head and the heart a little bit. Thanks for listening, its time to put a wall around it and lock the door. Nothing can be gained from wishing things were different. Life goes on.

Ah Karla, I feel for you... it is sad to lose someone thatmeant that much to you once. Don't worry about commiserating here with us... that's what support is all about... We may not be able to "DO" anything, but knowing that someone cares to listen sometimes helps.

Keep your chin up and look toward tomorrow :thumbdown: :angry:

Janet; what happened to day about the FURLOUGH thing? Did it mean layoffs or what? SHorter work days?

Stephanie, are you out there girl? Tonight was the birthday dinner with Michael eh? How'd it go?

Phyl; How much farther do you have to go be fore you POST UP in the dessert? It must be fun traveling each day knowing that it's going to get warmer and warmer.

Jackie: hows progress with Courtney? SHe's lost so much already, she must be really pleased. ANy news on the house hunting???

Kari: where you been girl? Are you staying out of the SODA cans????? You'd better be, cause I'm on the wagon again too. Christmas Challenge right ladies????

Karri: Was up girl, I know you are lurking... just not posting... Is school keeping you away from US????

Linda: I know you are out there lurking, I enjoyed our chat last night... We took "Woody" to the vet today for a check... she's been fading fast too.... but Peter is just not ready to say goodbye.. so after the Vets, dosn't she perk up today, Eat supper, and asks to go for a WALK... hasn't done that in weeks... go figure

Karla: I go for a Laser training session tomorrow, otherwise I'd be into my QUILTING... how about you???

cbl ladies :angry:

oh 775 cals so far today!! :thumbdown:

Went for a walk, didn't make 3 miles, but at least it was some exercise.

Candice hope to do some sewing tomorrow. I need to get my head together. I've wasted 2 days.

Janet, what's the news on the job furlough???

My office can be buttheads - they told us last week we had a mandatory meeting... Everyone has been speculating what's going on..

Well we all go in the lunch room then give us this card and tell us to follow the boss outside - we do - then we walk to the park next door to the office - I see streamers and pple cooking food - we get over there and it's a celebration..

They admitted to being remiss in celebrating pples miles stone anniversaries (remember in July that 30 yr mile stone I had - with no recognition) Well they said they were eating crow (had crows on the table) and that from now on - pple who had 5 10 15 20 25 30 35 etc anniversaies they would get 100 for each decade (so I guess 5 gets 50)

Had a nice lunch tacos rice Beans chips & salsa and cake

I had the guts of 2 tacos - 1/2 piece of cake - and chips & salsa (ate too much of them) - Good thing I went to they gym this morning :0)

So I got $300 and 3 of us got envelopes - so it was a very nice surpise - but they f'd with pples heads for a week..

Karla Hugs I'm home...

Candice that would be cool just you and me - I'm cool with Vegas - it's like a 3.5 hr drive - not bad - I love driving long distants - I hate driving around town - it's up to you -- I will gamble with you one nite - then we shop - and go see a show

Well I may go tomorrow and buy a new coach purse with my $$$

We had some excitement in my neigborhood this morning -

All four escaped inmates back in custody | MyDesert.com | The Desert Sun

Click this link above - They aren't saying how they escaped but one rumor is that the cops left them in the van while they went an ate (we have a mcdonalds) 1st story was there had been an accident - but from the news tonite - cops being very tight lipped - so sounds like the got left in the van and they escaped..

I got a news alert on my email - then another alert from hoa - called andrew to make sure he still had the alarm on (I had it on when I left at 7)

Karla - 4 piece no biggie - don't sweat that - that's a normal persons serving...

Janet, I'm not calling tonight, I need to not talk about things. I have things under control, by a thread. So I'll probably call later this weekend.

Janet, I'm not calling tonight, I need to not talk about things. I have things under control, by a thread. So I'll probably call later this weekend.

Darling - I am just a phone call away when ever you need me..

My office can be buttheads - they told us last week we had a mandatory meeting... Everyone has been speculating what's going on..

Well we all go in the lunch room then give us this card and tell us to follow the boss outside - we do - then we walk to the park next door to the office - I see streamers and pple cooking food - we get over there and it's a celebration..

They admitted to being remiss in celebrating pples miles stone anniversaries (remember in July that 30 yr mile stone I had - with no recognition) Well they said they were eating crow (had crows on the table) and that from now on - pple who had 5 10 15 20 25 30 35 etc anniversaies they would get 100 for each decade (so I guess 5 gets 50)

Had a nice lunch tacos rice Beans chips & salsa and cake

I had the guts of 2 tacos - 1/2 piece of cake - and chips & salsa (ate too much of them) - Good thing I went to they gym this morning :0)

So I got $300 and 3 of us got envelopes - so it was a very nice surpise - but they f'd with pples heads for a week..

Karla Hugs I'm home...

Candice that would be cool just you and me - I'm cool with Vegas - it's like a 3.5 hr drive - not bad - I love driving long distants - I hate driving around town - it's up to you -- I will gamble with you one nite - then we shop - and go see a show

Ya, I could get a Hotel/Air deal and you could stay in my room, no need to get a second room... but I won't go as cheap as last time and stay at the Imperial Palace!!! So a Long weekend would be best for you??? Like Take a FRIDAY or a MONDAY off work?

Well I may go tomorrow and buy a new coach purse with my $$$

We had some excitement in my neigborhood this morning -

All four escaped inmates back in custody | MyDesert.com | The Desert Sun

Click this link above - They aren't saying how they escaped but one rumor is that the cops left them in the van while they went an ate (we have a mcdonalds) 1st story was there had been an accident - but from the news tonite - cops being very tight lipped - so sounds like the got left in the van and they escaped..

I got a news alert on my email - then another alert from hoa - called andrew to make sure he still had the alarm on (I had it on when I left at 7)

Karla - 4 piece no biggie - don't sweat that - that's a normal persons serving...

Crap Janet, I just read that article in the paper.... OMW how scary is that!!! SO glad they caught them all... you'll sleep better tonight eh?

Awesome news on the CASH gift... that's a relief!!! Better late than never...

Food for today...

CALORIES/CARBS/FAT/PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg968/100/35/42

Edited by peaches9

Crap Janet, I just read that article in the paper.... OMW how scary is that!!! SO glad they caught them all... you'll sleep better tonight eh?

Awesome news on the CASH gift... that's a relief!!! Better late than never...

food for today...

CALORIES/CARBS/FAT/PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg968/100/35/42

Candice - I don't mind a paying for a second room - I smoke and wake up earlier than you - ck the hotel in old down town - gold nugget - they have nice rooms and some times the hotels on fremont street are cheaper.. And I want a room that has a coffee pot !!! What dates are you looking at

Ya friday or monday - sounds good...

Janet, Candice, I'm jealous!! You both will have a blast. Play some slots for me (actually i like craps better) and win me $10,000. That would get me totally out of debt and then I could breath again!!!

Quick check in. Took some tylenol pm and going to sleep shsortly. Can't concentrate on my reading. I have 2 pages to catch up since my last post. Tomorrow morning.

Karla....I'll check for more about fireman....from what I read, no show. No crying. If he didn't show he isn't worth your tears. Don't give him that power! He doesn't deserve it.

I'm wondering about cruises out of San Diego. Thinking about doing one next year after my walk. Finish walking, then board a ship for a few days. Walk is the weekend before Thanksgiving so we could cruise for the holiday...and call it our unChristmas. Planning on doing charity for Christmas this year. There are too many disadvantaged in so many ways. We need absolutely nothing. Bought the kids 2 toys each and will do funds to charities for everyone else.

Okay...dozing off. Will catch up tomorrow. Convention over and I'm going to sleep in and then play with kids. Will tell you about Michael's bday party later. Hugs.

Steph, can I be your charity???? Just joking. I think the idea of donating your Christmas to charity is fabulous. No I haven't shed tears over the fireman, but many over an old love who I just found out died.

One of the reasons I didn't call him was that I was ashamed of how I looked. I had gained so much weight since we were together that I didn't want him to see me. But in the back of my mind was once I lost the weight I was going to give him a call. I can still hear his voice, "Hi babe", he always called me that. okay lock it up! Sorry.

Steph hope the birthday dinner was good!

Janet - I just sent you an email. I don't have your phone number since I switched to my new phone. Can you please check your email and respond as soon as you have time.

Hi to everyone else. Janet will fill you in later.

Finally got my fat butt moving, cleaning and laundry. Managed to waste 2 days. Oh well. Hope you all are having a good weekend. Steph drive safe. You always have made a home. Love is what it takes and you have more than enough to go around.

Battling depression eating...failed miserably last night. Should have just gone and bought the ice cream, probably would have eaten less calories.