Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mexico anyone?? I have a surgey date.

Did someone mention hot tub and nanners?

GET back over to our thread! WTH are you doing over here, woman?

You guys are going to be in my neighborhood, can I join?

Sure. We're making the circuit. Or was that the circus...? I get so confused.

Yes, but the tub will likely be filled with jell-o. How do you look in a Sumo wrestling outfit?

What??? This crap is still going??

Ok. I’ve got 5 minutes. I’ll bite.

“First of all, you're just plain GROSS!

Not NEARLY as gross as the visual I gave myself of you and Rin-Tin-Tin.

Blech. I HATE myself for doing that.

“any intelligent person can see what a creepy person you are.”

Any INTELLIGENT Person? Ok, then by your OWN admission you can’t see what a creepy person I am.

“I mean you have no info about yourself or even a photo.”

I have no info about myself?....no, YOU have no info about myself. I actually have PLENTY of info about myself. And it’s pretty juicy stuff, Too.

“I am really wasting my time sparring with your cowardly, obviously lonely self.”

LONELY??? C’mon now. Listen, I’ve got Beth, Restless, PoolGirl, TWO Monkeys, more ice cream than I could eat in month, Richard Simmons in a thong, and I just got a call from YOUR German Shepard who says he wants to come out and join us in our Hot Tub RIGHT NOW. Seems he got a whiff of your “package”, it burned the skin off the insides of his nostrils, and he thinks he’d rather have his testicles deep-fried, than mount you again in THIS or any OTHER lifetime.

“I'm gonna go upstairs and have wild sex alright, but with my lover,”

Ok, well ANOTHER vomit-inducing visual right there, folks. “with your lover?? ” Well, I know THAT ain’t gonna happen, Cupcake, because Rin-Tin-Tin is on his way to Tucson to join me and the gang in the Hot Tub, with a quick stop along the way at a Local Free Clinic for a shot to clear up the little “gift” you gave him.

“with my lover, which you obviously don't have or you wouldn't be online 24/7.”

I’m NOT online 24/7. Only 24/6. On the seventh day, I go to church with Patty Green and give thanks to God that you are NOT my lover. The German Shepard goes with me as well. Whatever it was you gave him, penicillin is NOT clearing it up, so he’s looking for a Healin’.

“I would think you would be too busy to be online bullying women day and night.”

But….I’m NOT Bullying women. I’m bullying YOU.

“I thought you said you were in demand for the talk show circuit?”

I sure as hell will be in demand when I get the German Shepard to talk publicly about those things you made him do.

“I have some wonderful things that I need to focus on the next few days”

I’ll bet you do. It won’t be easy find a replacement for your German Shepard. Blind, with no sense of Smell. You’ve got your work cut out for you.

” I'm sure we'll butt heads again very soon.”

You betcha. When I want some cheap, unchallenging amusement, I’ll come looking for ya.

“If I didn't dislike your motive operandi”

Oh God. That one is too simple. I’ll leave it alone. Some things simply need NO comment whatsoever.

Nighty Nite.

HH

You live in a strange fantasy land but hey, who am I to try and take that away from you. Guess everybody needs something to dream about, so enjoy!:thumbup: