Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September 2009 Band Date

PS I'm at 50 lb loss today woo hoo!!!!

That is amazing! You MUST treat yourself to a non food indulgence today, you deserve it!

That is amazing! You MUST treat yourself to a non food indulgence today, you deserve it!

May go do some clothes shopping tomorrow! My skinniest suits are now falling off me :w00t: YAY

Just wanted to post real quick. I am going back and forth on my weight. I was 201 this morning, so I guess I'm at a plateau finally, but I am going to keep on doing the same and hope that eventually the scale will start moving again. Wish me luck. Going to do some tae bo now.

Bostonlady,,, I'm going for my third fill next week also. I'm at my 3 month mark after surgery, I've had 2 fills and lost 31 pounds,,, 17 of which I lost on the 2 week post op diet,,, so I too am hoping the third time is a charm for that sweet spot everyone talks about:-) Good Luck with your fill and your workouts!

AmandakRangel,,,at my support group last week they told us if we ever get to a stand still with the weight loss to change things up,,, do something different with what we are eating. Sorta like tricking your body into a different mode. You have done a great job though! Congrats on the weight loss so far!

AmandakRangel,,,at my support group last week they told us if we ever get to a stand still with the weight loss to change things up,,, do something different with what we are eating. Sorta like tricking your body into a different mode. You have done a great job though! Congrats on the weight loss so far!

My doc have yet to set up a post surgery support group. It is in the works but I haven't heard anything about it just yet. They have a pre but they just haven't made room for post

hmarko, I have been up and down this whole time. Changing things up does help. I figured once i get to about 210 I'm going to do px90. That program is all about change. Your body does grow accustom to things so I figure this will give me that last boost I need.

I just ate a hard boiled egg and 3 cubed pieces of cheese and i am full. I wish it was like that during the whole day and not just in the morning. Most mornings I don't eat. I have a shake because I am so tight. Is anyone else like that?

My doctor doesn't offer any support type counseling. He is 90 mins away from me. It's a challenge just making my fill appts, I doubt I would go back for the support :biggrin:

Besides, I get the same information here and from my lapband blogger buddies than I could get from them. People who are actually living with the band.

Amanda, you are doing the right thing, change your exercise or intensity and maybe change up your diet.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Just wanted to post real quick. I am going back and forth on my weight. I was 201 this morning, so I guess I'm at a plateau finally, but I am going to keep on doing the same and hope that eventually the scale will start moving again. Wish me luck. Going to do some tae bo now.

Hi Amanda, sorry about the plateau, it hit me too! I have not lost anything in 3+ weeks. I am no longer at my sweet spot, though I do have restriction...just going in for a tiny bit more next week.

Good luck, and MOVE IT scale!!!:biggrin:

Bostonlady,,, I'm going for my third fill next week also. I'm at my 3 month mark after surgery, I've had 2 fills and lost 31 pounds,,, 17 of which I lost on the 2 week post op diet,,, so I too am hoping the third time is a charm for that sweet spot everyone talks about:-) Good Luck with your fill and your workouts!

The third fill was great for me, totally hit the sweet spot. But it only lasted 6 weeks...back for another fill!

Hi everyone. I had my 4th fill on wednesday (now at 6.7) wow! what a difference! finally a little relief from being hungry all the time. Yesterday I was full almost 4 hours from only a handful of almonds, it has been amazing. Trying not to get too excited since the restriction disappeared in a couple days last time :biggrin:

Hi Dee - Hope this restriction lasts for a while! My last fill kept me in the sweet zone for about 5-6 weeks. Hopefully this next little bit will last longer!

PS I'm at 50 lb loss today woo hoo!!!!

Congratulations that is awesome!!!!:biggrin:

Coloradomom, I just looked at your blog and you look awesome. I can't wait to be in a size 14. I'm straddling 16/18. I think my tummy is keeping me in that size. I've noticed you lost alot of tummy. Please tell me how. I am doing pilates like everyday and while I can tell my core is alot stronger it is still so big. I have only lost about 6 inches and while that is great I know it could be smaller at this weight. Tell me all the secrets.

Coloradomom, I just looked at your blog and you look awesome. I can't wait to be in a size 14. I'm straddling 16/18. I think my tummy is keeping me in that size. I've noticed you lost alot of tummy. Please tell me how. I am doing pilates like everyday and while I can tell my core is alot stronger it is still so big. I have only lost about 6 inches and while that is great I know it could be smaller at this weight. Tell me all the secrets.

Thank you so much, you are so sweet! The tummy...mine really went down a BUNCH...From 39" waist to 33". But I think this is just because my weight was never meant to be stored there - I have always had a pear/hourglass shape. If you lost 6 inches in your waist that is the same as me! Now my thighs and hips...another story!

So no secrets - I just lose weight around my middle easier than anywhere else.

I bet you look great. Pilates helps a whole lot - keep doing it! Do you have a blog?

Thanks everyone for the encouragement everyone. I was back down to 200 this morning, so I'm hoping to be back in Onderland in a couple of days.

Do you have a blog?

No, no blog. Its a struggle to stay caught up here and Facebook. Well I guess I'll keep pushing along.