Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Had surgery 7/20/09...feeling tired.....

I just feel so weak! I finally left the house today my BF took me to walmart.. need to buy stuff for vacation.. we are leaving tomorrow to FLorida and Georgia for 1 1/2 weeks.

I just feel soo tired and sleepy. I usually would walk faster then BF i'm was trailing him.. it was weird. I am having problems takingin Water due to my sour mouth.

I over did it with Soup broth yesterday day.. mushed up the potato it was a Fine mush but over did it. Had to take nausea medicine doc gave me. Just had the broth of a chicken noodle soup.. feel it in my chest still..

Thing is it states I can start mushies starting monday.. mashpotatoes, grits, malt o meal, cream of wheat, is this too early? I"m just worried with vacation and all!

Protein shakes dont know what to buy.. i'm just so pickey with allt hat stuff.. the artificial sugars give me nausea (aspertane) did this even before surgery.

BF says i feel weak because i haven't had anything to eat.. what your opinion what should i do???

i'm just rambling soo.. bye!

kat

Hey there! I can completely relate to where you are coming from. I was banded here in San Antonio on 7/9/09. Earlier in the summer I scheduled a trip with some girlfriends to Tampa, FL. We were set to leave on 7/21/09. I confirmed with my surgeon that if I felt ok, it was alright for me to travel. Before the surgery I firgured I should be ok because I would be close to two weeks out from surgery when we left. Boy was I wrong! I didn't factor in how weak and tired I would be during the recovery and liquid diet. I ended up canceling my trip because I didn't want to go all that way and not have a good time. I would have had so many restrictions, not being able to lift my luggage, not being able to get in the pool/water a the beach, etc...etc... At first I was bummed about missing my trip, but I had to consider my health first. I am glad I decided to stay home and rest. If you decide to go, take it easy! Remember that you just went through a major surgery and it will take time to heal. Wishing you all the best!

thanks! I will take it easy. Went to doctors on thursday and BF wanted to cancel trip and talked to doctor.. Dr. looked at him like why would traveling affect her? Is she driving? LOl it was funny how the dr. looked at him.

My BF is very cautious and he is taking good care of me. BELIEVE ME I"M GONNA MILK IT! Let him do all the work! LOL

kat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches