Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A Confession

As far as being offened, well that's just funny. As a matter of fact, I dare you to try to offend some of us! I'm on the list of Top Offenders here at LBT, so like Kare said, we've got thick skin!

Well Devilish DeLarla, I think when someone writes "(no naming names!)" it's automatically assumed YOUR name is on that list!!

:)

Gosh... am *I* ever feeling devilish today! TONIGHT I'm meeting a man I contacted on Match (my profile isn't visible so they can't see me). We talked on the phone for over 2 hours last night. It's been YEARS since I felt so hopeful about a man so cross your fingers and wish me luck!!

(So should I tell him I just lost 40#?)

(I sure hope I like him)

(but I probably won't)

(& that he likes me)

(what are the chances?)

(Probably by tomorrow I'll be joining VInes in authoring depressing Haiku.)

(AND YET.... ..... ..... anticipation is sooooooooooo sweet.)

Okay, I'll stop now. icon11.gif

lisa and kare -- you two kick butt... and i'll see what i can come up with in the offense department. hmmm. can't think of anything (yet!). hehe. :)

ps -- kare -- do tell us about the date! hope it went great, and you're all madly in love as we speak! ;-)

ps -- kare -- do tell us about the date! hope it went great, and you're all madly in love as we speak! ;-)

Wish it were so. :D

Reality sucks. It's really depressing to face the possibility that no matter how thin I get I'll never have romance in my life. He was a very nice man and he wants to see me again, but... well...no bells, no whistles, no nothin.

Just the hummmm of my widdle bunni rabbit...

Keep tryin' Kare. You'll find one that lights your fire eventually... And you'll have lots of friends while you look.

:]

But isn't it just a bitch sometimes that losing weight doesn't solve ALL one's problems?!!

It's just SO UNFAIR!! (Insert foot stomp here.)

Yeah, I guess I'll have to approach dating like I do dieting. For me the alternative to dieting is being Morbidly Obese like the alternative to dating is being Morbidly Alone.

Friends are prieceless, but let me tell ya, the timbers for my fire are slowly turning into petrified wood! And that stuff is damn hard to light!!!

Well, who knew? Here I thought I was a horrible bandster because in the past 3 weeks I had, at least thought I had, PB'd about 6 times. Turns out it was urping mostly, only one true PB. I get that stuck in the back of my throat feeling as I'm eating and immediately bend over to URP it up. With the PB there was a lot more pain involved. But I confess too, Kare, last week I orded wings and a salad and after 4 wings knew I had a problem and went to the bathroom and urped it up. I was kind of pleased to avoid the calories and didn't eat anything else that night. I even made the comment to my husband that I always wondered how bulemics did it. I know that's awful but I did. But I haven't had an episode all week so far.

Wait a second, how come I resume to eating after an urp? Nestegg, I think you're on the right track becaues we are supposed to go easy on our bands after any kind of episode. An urp is a sign we've eaten too fast or too big a bite. I'm desperate. I need a new thread. Sigh.

Kare, I want to jump in your dating world, but I started a whole new thread for that. I'm really into you single girls and think it's an important topic that deserves a special thread. This urping tread is a great one, too so see me in the other thread.