Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Love my Watkins Products

La_madam

Just has to post last week I ordered from Kelli ( dylansmom) some puddings and cookie mixes from her Watkins web site, and if any of you like Snickerdoodle Cookies or old fashioned Tapioca or Rice pudding, you got to order some, they are FANTASTIC and so easy to make. Kelli those were the best snickerdoodle cookies I have EVER tasted as well as the Tapioca and Rice pudding, I only had a bite of each one but I am definately going to order more, my family inhaled all of it

Aw, thanks Michelle! I'm so glad that all of you liked everything! I've loved everything I've ever ordered from them as well. And I'm not just saying that because I sell their products. They are really great quality and such an ethical company to work for too.

Thanks again Michelle!

I ordered a catalog! I thought I had never heard of Watkins until I saw their lemon shea butter cream & realized I had bought some at Wal-Mart. It was wonderful! I'm planning on ordering some stuff for Christmas presents. Thanks!

Thanks so much ladies! When you sign up as a customer, does Watkins say they'll send you a catalog directly? If so, that's nice! They haven't sent me a catalog request, so they must be sending them for me.

If any of you haven't gotten them in week's time, please let me know!

Because of Michelle's post I went to the sight and placed an order last night!!! I can't wait to get everything, especially the tapioca, I love it!!!!! When I was finalizing my order they put at the bottom that a new catalog would automatically be shipped at no charge with my order, so I know I'll get one.

Thanks for offering such wonderful products.

Cindy

Yes I got a catalog with my purchase...

I'm going to place another order this week for some more Snickerdoodle Cookie mix and this time I am going to order more then one batch worth :)

Yes, I can send you a catalog! Please PM me with your name and address and I'd be happy to send you one. I'm sending one to another member here today, so I'll just send yours when I send hers.

Thanks again everyone for your interest! Please do not forget to put my ID#359142 in when you order. (It'll ask for it during the checkout process.) That way I can ensure that you're taken care of as my customer, and not without help if you need it.

Watkins vanilla and Cinnamon are the only ones I'll ever keep in my house. The vanilla is so smooth and rich tasting, you'll never go back to the store brand! My folks' have a friend who sells it, and my mom got me the vanilla a few years ago, and now I won't use anything else.

On the site, when i requested a catalog, they asked for your id number so i entered it. They said i would have my catalog in 7-10 days. They also gave me your name & phone # for any questions I may have. So I'm assuming you will get credit for my orders. If I don't think that you will get credit, then I will PM you. Thanks!!

Jessiebear - I get credit for the orders when the orderer places my ID# in the designated place during checkout. They will ask for it during the checkout process when someone orders.

I mainly want to make sure that orderers have it in there so that they will be taken care of by myself (as my customer) should a question or need arise. I like to make sure that I keep my customers happy and well taken care of. I'm always available to answer questions about products, give help etc., and that's more important to me than getting the credit for an order. I care about people!