Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Smoking!!!!!!

:Bunny I :Bunny

:banana Quit :banana

:banana :banana Smoking! :banana :banana

:Bunny :banana :Bunny :banana :Bunny :banana :Bunny :banana :Bunny :banana :Bunny

I haven't had a smoke since Monday! I quit cold turkey & I haven't been eating everything in sight! I'm so happy! I can breathe!

It makes the small meals that you can eat taste soooooo much better. I am a former smoker and I will NEVER go back. For one thing thay are $4.75 a pack here. And I like smelling nice, I sold some clothing on EBAY and one of my feedbacks was how nice the pants smelled. Smoke free forever, wanna join me? ~Mandy

I think that there may be something to quitting when the Farmer's Almanac says it's a good day to quit. I have attempted to quit many times without success. This time was so easy, I'm not grumpy & i'm not eating everything in sight! I don't know. It might be something to think about if you are wanting to quit. If anyone is interested, it is showing Sept. 29, Oct. 26 & Oct. 31, as the next best days to quit smoking. Good luck!

I'm so happy for you! I had to quit six years ago when my fiancee had a massive heart attack. Since he had to quit, I wanted to be there for him. I'm so glad that I don't stink anymore or have that terrible breath.

Danistar

Dr. Will McAlexander

Oak Ridge TN

Sept 12 05

204 #, 69 to go

Hi,

COngratulations!!! If you need a support buddy, email me privately. I quit cold turkey on May 4th 2005 and havent picked one up since. I smoked for 24 years and cold turkey is the only and best way to go in my opinion!!! Keep up the good work!!

Babs in TX

334/180

I quit smoking 2 years ago and I REALLY don't miss how much time they took out of my life. I am free! BUT, since I quit I have been sick with colds, flu, anything that's out there, I was NEVER sick when I was a smoker. Anybody else notice that?

Missy

The last time I quit, I quit for 4 years & I was sick a lot too. Not looking forward to it either. But I'm still not smoking! With all the tornadoes last night I wanted one though! Thanks for the support! & Babs, If I get weak I may just take you up on that! Thanks!

Hey Jessiebear,

Well done, you have started a wonderful new part of your life. I quit smoking last year and have experienced the benefits of not getting chest infections this year, and loving having so much money left over, I now have really nice shoes and clothing, instead of yucky smokey clothes. My b'f loves to snuggle in now and it doesn't affect his asthma.

Keep up the good work.

Suzii