Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Second day of MediTrim and I've got some wicked headaches

Hi everyone!

So it's Day 2 of MediTrim and I've got some wicked headaches... Like crazy. Last night I had to wake up 3 times to get Tylanol. I normally get wicked headaches instead of getting sick and stuff, but these headaches were so bad that they actually woke me up. icon_confused.gif In the past I've had headaches wake me up, maybe once a night, but never three times.

I'm going to call the office and ask her if there is anything I can do. But did anyone else ever experience this?:)

Edited by cammafacation

Oh no - that scares me. I haven't started my pre-op yet b/c I think my doctor only requires a week. That is one thing I worry about. I get horrible headaches and I don't need them anymore than I have too. Especially with work and I will be camping the weekend before my surgery. Yuck!!! I hope not.

Hi everyone!

So it's Day 2 of MediTrim and I've got some wicked head aches... Like crazy. Last night I had to wake up 3 times to get Tylanol. I normally get wicked head aches instead of getting sick and stuff, but these headaches were so bad that they actually woke me up. icon_confused.gif In the past I've had headaches wake me up, maybe once a night, but never three times.

I'm going to call the office and ask her if there is anything I can do. But did anyone else ever experience this?:)

Be careful with taking all that tylenol. They have just come out with warnings. Tylenol can damage your liver if you take too much. They are saying that 1000 mg at one time (2 extra strength) or more than 4000 mg/day is too much. They are going to issue new box warnings. Maybe there is something safer the doctor can give you. Are you a caffeine drinker who is now off of it? That can cause headaches. I hope you feel better.

So I talked to my clinic and she said that what I'm going through is perfectly normal. So I'm really happy about that! However my head still hurts.

Thanks for all your help!

Sincerely,

Cammy Pilon

I don't drink coffee, but I do like my pop and chocolate.< /p>

Probably not caffeine then. I will hopefully be at the pre-op in a few months. I did a similar thing when I went into the Air Force. With a drastic change in calories your body will do all kinds of things. Headaches are common and they will pass. The first days Are very tuff but you will get to the point you aren't feeling that bad.

Greg