Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Saturday Sept 24th!!!

Alright ladies are we on? I know I am ready for our monthly outing. I know Angie already said she couldn't make it. Anyone else be there or will I be alone. :)

Friday's on Harris Blvd @ 11:30!!!! Anyone is welcome to join us we love meeting new people....

Oh and for those following the Dr. V story....saw him today...I feel really good. Found out he is leaving the surgical group. As of right now he "could" still be our Dr. He will find out in a few weeks. Personally....if I keep saying my prayers I think he will continue to be our Dr. Although I know Dr Z will be great also...he has been in the OR for lap band surgeries and has been working on fills in the office. So I think we are good to go....

Saw Dianne on my way out of the office....had my little one with me so I couldn't sit and talk....

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We went to St. Louis to see my dad, he is doing liquidation sales now and is gone for 6-8 months at a time. It was great we had fun...I will try to have some pics soon....

Can I be a pain? Could we meet earlier? I think I have to go to Columbia to see the inlaws that day.

The appointment went GREAT!! I'm excited and ready to go!

God has lead me to do this surgery. Believe me it was all his idea. He also lead me to DrV. I will be praying like you Kim that he will be near by. He sure wants to be.

I am so excited! AHH this time next week!!! Melissa and Starr you girls are right around the corner! NO MORE popcorn STARR!

night night.

Oh Kim, I will be down town tomorrow morning I have to morning appointments. Maybe we could do a late lunch/drink! I'll call ya

I can do anytime saturday...I am thinking Melissa has something to do...Melissa??? What time works for everyone? I am sending Curtis to grandma's so I am free all day. :) Love grandma's...

Yes Dianne give me a call...I will be there.

Oh yeah and anyone else that wants to join us please feel free...we love meeting new people!!!!

I have soccer till 10:00 am..helping coach....I need to run her home and maybe change, depending on hot saturday morning is. Kristen is babysitting since paul is out of town, but anytime after say 11:00 is good for me.

Melissa

Whether 11 or 11:30, I'll be there.

Dianne does this help at all? Kathy or Starr is this ok or really anyone???? Karen I am so glad you are going to join us. I know Angie and Angela want be able to make it this month but hopefully next month everyone will be there....

I am so glad it's finally time to meet up with everyone again. I love our outtings.

Kim don't you need to change your ticker!!!

Bye the way guys, since I'll never have a ticker, I can tell you all, I've lost 11pounds since last Monday. Which really means a total of 13 since, well July.

So I did go on the scale again today, but that is the last time until I go to the HOSPITAL on Monday! Holy COW! MONDAY....

Anyway, I can make it there at 11, I will have to leave about 12, but at least we will all be together for a little while.

Just please give me directions...

11 am at Friday's University. I'm there!

Dianne, you'll be coming up 485, then go South on I-85 for a few miles to the Harris Blvd Exit. Cross over 85 (in the "towards Charlotte" direction-South?) and follow Harris for less than a mile and you will see Fridays on the right. Easy cheesy.

I wish I could be there girls! This field trip was suppose to be on the 10th of September and they changed it on us. It messed everything up. I have a busy day on the 24th. So sorry I have to cut you guys out. Next month I will be there and will make sure nothing messes it up! BTW, I am down to 187 so 39 pounds are gone forever! I am so happy!!!! Hopefully I will have more gone by the time you see me next month! :) Good luck to everyone's up coming surgeries!!!

Angie

Dianne if you are taking 485 to 85S - once you are on 85S you will take Exit# 45A (it's the second Harris Blvd Exit)

For those coming north - it's the First Harris Blvd Exit.

Kathy is right---- "EASY CHEESY"

Angie we are going to miss you...but if you keep loosing like that girl you are going to put us all to shame. Great work!!!! Stay with it girl...and at no fill you are amazing!!!! See Melissa what you have to look forward to...

See you all there. :)

Thanks Kim! I am working my heart out. It is slowing down a bit, I only lost 1 pounds last week and I was like oh hell NO! :) So I have stepped up my workouts and started lifting weights. Hopefully that will kick start some more. If it starts slowing down like this then I will get a fill next month. Fills are 200 dollars and they have to be paid up front and then I submit it to insurance. Weird how that is but oh well. I really need to do it I think because I am starting to feel a bit more hungry throughout the day.

Please take pictures for me so I can see how everyone is doing. I hate it that I am missing it because I do like to get out and hang with you ladies.

Angie

Fills are 200 dollars and they have to be paid up front and then I submit it to insurance.

I was not aware that these fill's were $200 each time. I am just scraping together my $$ for the copayments for the nuritionist and consult. This will confirm that I'm glad to switch to RNY. I have difficulty comming up with money for extras.

I do work fulltime but money is a major source of stress. We pay fulltime daycare and my husband has been out of the 'fulltime' workforce and a fulltime student. I'm glad to know this information ahead of time.

So honestly, I just want the RNY and not have to have the maintenance and follow up. I figure between consults, copay's, hospital, nurtionist, and any other misc expenses this is close to $1k up front. I'm very analytical so money matters give me anxiety. I'm not looking for a size 2, i'm looking to releive all the copayments and medicines' that I'm buying for my two chronic problems.

I'm done rambling...

Jennifer

I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name and I'll be there. See you guys on Saturday. Dianne i'll leave the popcorn alone if you stay away from the mashed potatoes. lol.

I saw Dr. V. today - had a great visit. He gave me hope that he will be around for any problems. Can't wait until 9/30 - i've lost 7lbs 9oz but who counting.

See you soon. Take Care