Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Went to my seminar last night.....

I got a lot of wonderful info and I am excited to move forward. I will find out soon if my insurance covers it and if it does I will be moving forward. I am a ball of nerves but know I can do it and that this will change my life!:)

Congrats to you both!

Congrats on the first step! I attended my seminar last week and left SO excited to get started!!! I was told it typically takes about 3 or 4 weeks to get that initial consult with the surgeon after the seminar, but I got lucky and my consult is this Friday (they had a cancellation right before I called!!!)

I'll also be going through the insurance approval process during this time as well, so wishing you luck on that part!!

(I'mReady--hope you enjoyed your seminar last night as well!)

Here's to the start of our great journeys!!!:biggrin:

I went to my seminar last night. I was so excited I emailed my insurance company this morning and found out the surgery is covered. I am waiting to set up my initial consultation.

Bigmomma don't pay that 1k "fee" until you check with your insurance to find out that what the fee covers is NOT covered by insurance. Please. Save yourself some bucks. (If you have a bunch to toss around, i could use some! :smile2: )

Thanks. I will wait to check it out before I do anything. I am so glad I decided to visit the site before I did anything.

Good! :smile2: There are bunches of really good surgeons out there so if this one is charging a fee "illegally", then you'll find a great one who is more honest. I know they have to make a living but not unfairly!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches