Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help me find a reward!!

I have decided that for every 25 lbs. I lose, I will have a reward for myself. I need to lose a total of 100, so that makes 4 awards!! The problem is - I can't seem to come up with any except the last one!!

When I reach my goal of 150, I've decided my award will be either a Breast Reduction/lift or Tummy Tuck. (or both!!) I'll need to wait & see when I get there what my body looks like.

I just reached my first 25 lb goal today!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! But, I still haven't decided what my reward is!!

Have you rewarded yourself when you lose weight?!? If so, what was it?!? I need some help!!

Manicure/pedicure ranks up there for me.

new clothes will be necessary

weekend get-away with a best friend or sig other

music concert nothing feels sexier than good music, when you know you're looking good

How about a new iPod?

Or a shopping spree?

Or a vacation somewhere you've always wanted to go.

Or a new tv/dvd entertainment system

A new couch

a new bed

a new car

tickets to a hot new theater show?

jewelry? (That's always a motivator for me!!!)

paint one room in your house a crazy color?

oh the list can be ENDLESS!!

I just did my own rewarding so I'm a pro at this one. Go to Nordstrom and spend too much money on a new handbag. Then spend too much money on a 2nd one right there. Top it off with a wallet, a ridiculously expensive necklace and a charm for your cell phone.

Reward 1: Spa day, becuase I need to be rubbed on!

Reward 2: New clothes, the old ones are too big!

Reward 3: New mattress, since I don't want to sleep in the big dent I created over the years!

Reward 4: Tummy Tuck and Boob job, because I deserve to look as good as I feel!

I'm doing the massage thing for my rewards. My first one was meant to be when I hit 99kgs, but I put it off a bit and just got it last week. It was devine though lol. I went and had a few vodka, lime and waters before hand to be thoroughly relaxed. After the massage, I could barely walk back to my room lol, just wanted to collapse and sleep.

My final goal reward will be Tummy Tuck, breast reduction/lift and of course, a new wardrobe cause nothing will fit lol.

Ohhh the weight loss game,Its good you have reached your first goal! Congrads the 1st is the hardest, then you make your mind up that you are really going to do it.It gets easyer then the weight will fall off.

Good luck AND TO BETTER HEALTH!!!!!!!!

I've already opened an account to put money away for each kilo lost to spend when I reach goal weight. I know I'll already have clothes...I'm sure I won't be shopping naked lol so these will be THE NEW WARDROBE!

I want to lose 40 kilos and will reward myself each 4 kilo loss...so 10 rewards. They will be massages and facials...things I don't do now because I feel fat and ugly anyway.

Good luck :)

They will be massages and facials...things I don't do now because I feel fat and ugly anyway.

That's the reason I haven't been for a brazillian in ages lol. Saw a pic of myself year before last and thought OMG - the poor waxer girl, having to endure looking at my body!! heh

When I hit 89kgs, I'm definitely going back for another one. My hubby will thank me for it lol.

I'd buy stuff for the house. I've got the shits with it at the moment, I hate everything in it. We're ready for a bigger house, we've outgrown this one and I"ve really lost my mojo for it. I'm systematically replacing all the prints one by one, a slow process of 8 week layby's but who has money for that sort of thing lying around? We had Monet's from the 80's on the walls, bleuch.

So - I'd go a nice new leather couch (well I"m planning on losing a LOT of weight, hehe) or maybe new bed linen or some cushions or ornaments.

lol at the brazillian Parvathi :) Isn't it funny though...even as I typed that I knew, this is when I should be doing 'extra' stuff for myself...isn't this when I need it most...when I'm not feeling glam? Oh the mind games *shakes head* :D