Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello new here, but not to lapband

Hello - my name is Anne and I got the lapband on my 43 birthday - over 2 years ago. Dr. Chand was my doctor at the Cleveland Clinic - and he did a great job - I haven't had any problems - and have lost about 70lb. I need to lose about 100lb total to be at my goal weight - and I have been at a stall for the past 6 months or so - I have only ever had 2 fills, the last being over a year and a half ago. I still have good restriction - somedays too good -:) so I don't feel my stall is from lack of restriction - I still can only eat small amounts - but my choices haven't been the best and I have been picking on slider food - crackers and chips are my huge down fall - I am determined to get it back on track this summer and want to lose 10lbs by Sept when I go back to school. I am a teacher - and have 3 children - am married 23 years tommorrow to a pretty awsome guy. We are both off all summer - and we enjoy going on our boat, camping and taking our kids to swim meets and softball and baseball games. We have 2 bearded collie dogs - who we love to death - and one cat we wish we didn't she isn't a bad cat - but older with litter box issues so she ends up living in the basement as she has ruined a few carpets. I came here as I know the one way to get back to basics and get back on track is to be accountable and talk and listen with others who are going through this. I have been a slow loser - which is ok with me - I know the 70lbs I lost are never coming back -and and if I take it slow and steady I will reach my goal eventually - I just am taking time to enjoy the journey - it has been a wonderful ride - many small nsv that just creep up on you - one thing I am trying to incorporate this summer is exercise - my dh and I have been walking every morning - for 45 minutes - this is a huge thing as I hate exercise and lost the 70lbs without any exercise at all....so hopefully we will continue! Looking forward to coming on here and sharing and learning! Huggs! Anne

I think experienced bandsters are the best, with the most knowledge to offer. I was banded in March of this year, so I'm almost a year and 8 months behind you. Good luck with the other 30 pounds!! And welcome!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches