Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone!

I saw the powders? utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury Protein advertised on this website and several people talk about it. I ordered some samples and they just came yesterday. This morning I made the chocolate. Can I just say WOW!!! It really does taste like chocolate milk. There is no after-taste! I am so impressed. I ordered samples of the chocolate, vanilla, strawberry sorbet and chicken Soup flavors.

If you are trying out Protein shakes, give this brand a try! I am going to have a shake for lunch today too to try out the strawberry sorbet.

Don' forget my favorite. The unflavored. It can be added to just about anything to increase the Protein. I keep it on hand all the time.

I add it to milk I like instant Quick, sf chocolate, and low sugar strawberry. I mix it together with the milk and add the Protein Powder. It is a good sub for those uck shakes. I have added it to pudding. It is good to add to Jello when you make it from a box. Unjury also has lots of recipes on their website. You can add it to any liquids including your coffee, Soups etc. Hope this helps. It really doesn't change the flavor.

I mix one scoop of the chocolate Unjury, 1 cup of skim milk, 1 tsp instant Decaf coffee granules, 1 tsp of any flavor of the General Mills International flavor sugar free coffee (I like French vanilla or the Hazelnut) powder, and a handfull of crushed ice. I blend it well in my Magic Bullet. OHHHH Sh...t!!!!!!! It is so good. When I really want to go "wild", I'll put a little malt powder in it to make an awesome "malt". This has 30 grams of Protein in it and is less than 200 calories (if my calculations are correct). Just experiment with the amount of coffee granules, etc to get it to your liking.

i went to GNC yesterday and i found a shake that i actually like. its called max Protein (blue jug). it comes in choc/van/straw/cookies & cream. i only have the choc for now. it was $40. to me it does not leave a nasty after taste and its not thick. i just put it in Water for now. i'll try the Unjury today for lunch. just wanted to share that in case anyone is still looking for something.

What do you add it to? Give some examples, please. I thought of ordering it but didn't.

Agree with unflavored or chocolate or any flavor that hits your fancy. You can add it to vanilla or unflavored yogurt or just about anything mushy. Cottage cheese is fun with the strawberry. Get crazy and put your Protein in. It really helps burn that fat off.:P

I just ordered some samples today! How long did it take for you to receive yours? :bored:

We love the unjury at my house. My husband has a shake for Breakfast every morning just because it is so good and gives him extra Protein, I because my band is really tight in the morning. I add a banana and strawberries along with 1 tablespoon of SF vanilla or chocolate pudding and blend it. It has no aftertaste at all. I add the pudding because I am not a skim milk fan and it makes it thicker, almost like ice cream. YUMMMM!!!

Oh another thing, I like all flavors except the strawberry sorbet. Nasty to me but husband likes it, so it gets gone....

Suzdavis

I *love* Unjury! You can get it at unjury Medical Quality whey Protein Isolate. Great Tasting whey Protein supplements for Everyday Health! High Protein and High Quality.. I've heard that the strawberry isn't so good, though. But the chocolate is really like chocolate milk! My little son loves it! My orders always arrive the very next day, but I live in the same state Unjury is located in (Virginia). Their customer service is really good. And if you don't like something, they have a money-back guarantee.

:bored: Enjoy!