Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I don't care: A Michael Jackson Rant

Can't we all just get along?... LOL

Incidentally, we seem to have a spammer in our midst.....look under new posts, and a new "member" here called "mjfans" has posted a link to to site where we can buy Michael Jackson stuff.....

I am so excited. I can now buy MJ crap through links provided.

Perhaps they will have a special MJ signature lap band......

HH

Oooh! Me, first!

It's probably a penis ring. DO NOT BUY IT!!!!

Oh, no...it's not used, is it? Oh, gee. I'll have MaCauley Caulkin fighting me for it.

Unless we really do have bizarre people in society today who see nothing wrong with this behavior... :frown:

Um, yeah!

To quote the wise words of one random poster from this thread: "screw you!"

And...how many parents would let there sweet little boys have a "sleep over" with the creep down the street?

Bet if there was one small rumor of a pedophile in a "normal" neighborhood with children, social services would be knocking the door down.

I know throughout this thread some of us have come off as very bitter. But, as children we were thrown into unthinkable situations at the hands of an abuser (s). It takes your childhood away and makes a person numb. Then it makes you want to fight back.

I truly have forgiven my abuser. (But I cannot forget). I had to in order to have peace. I did my work on this. But, it doesn't make me any less passionate about my opinion on pedophilia(sp?). It is my right to have the wish that all of them rot in hell after death.

I have a little quote from the bible "Eye for an Eye"?

Yes, yes...rot in hell pedophiles.

If I pray that they all go to hell, and the sympathizers all pray that he "rest in peace" then what? Does my prayer go unanswered and ignored?

Or, if I pray MORE that he go to hell, will that make God go, "All right! Geez...just leave me alone."

????

Can't we all just get along?... LOL

I dunno...are you gonna get all biblical on my ass? :thumbdown:

I say, c'mon in...the water's warm!

(You can just sit there nicely and polish your "Last Person to Post Wins" trophy before I take it back! :w00t:)

Huh?

Your point (or lack thereof) is nonsensical.

What my comment "contributed" to this thread is the observation that because we have a long-running and well-attended thread on MJ here at LBT, we are being targeted as potential customers for MJ products, and are therefore subject to spammers trying to sell us their "stuff". That is the way the internet works.

Which, I will assume, would not likely apply to you, as you probably already HAVE every piece of Michael Jackson crap available on the market.

HH

I would have thought that with the lol and the :thumbdown: that you would have understood that I was playing with you. Thanks for taking the dig at me though...

Oh, no...it's not used, is it? Oh, gee. I'll have MaCauley Caulkin fighting me for it.

ROFL!! I was just thinking about this poor kid recently. I know he had a relationship of some sort with MJ when he was pubescent age. Now MC is all jacked up on drugs/whatnot. Hmmm...

I dunno...are you gonna get all biblical on my ass? :frown:

I say, c'mon in...the water's warm!

(You can just sit there nicely and polish your "Last Person to Post Wins" trophy before I take it back! :tt2:)

Okay, I have one for ya...

Revelation 16:13

Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

How's that for Johnny on the Spot? :thumbdown::w00t:

I think everyone should let a dead man rest in peace his life was hell enough why do we have to continue to judge him when he is not here to defend himself. And as god said he who has no sin be the first to through the stone

Then move along, Rita. I can't believe that you sign up here and the very first post you make on this site is on this thread. Gimme a break. :thumbup:

No you would not understand for me getting a lapband is just a dream something that I will never be able to afford and god forgive all the haters on this site

No you would not understand for me getting a lapband is just a dream something that I will never be able to afford and god forgive all the haters on this site

You think I could afford it all up front! I had to put it on a medical credit card! I had to have my parents co-sign for me!This thread/area isn't for weightloss only disscussions it's for rantin about anything and everything! We're not haters! Come on. My lapband was a dream for me for over 5 years!

Edited by rodriguezequal

I think everyone should let a dead man rest in peace his life was hell enough why do we have to continue to judge him when he is not here to defend himself. And as god said he who has no sin be the first to through the stone

Not everyone belives in God...so it doesn't apply to everyone....Besides I believe "God" also said that no one is without sin!

I did not say I have no sin I am the most imperfect person I know and the first to admit it but I see no use in bashing a dead man

I actually do believe in God...I just don't like it shoved down my throat. The best thing I've taken away from my own personal experience with God/religion is that everyone has free will and choice is such a wonderful thing!

If I die, I really don't think I'll be tossing and turning in my grave wonder what the alive folks are saying. MJ is resting in peace. He's dead. He's either moved on to another time/space/heaven/whatever - or he's just a lump of dead meat laying - ??? (Did they ever figure out where the body is? Last I heard that was an issue...)

Anywhooooo.

Rita, as for the band - I have a friend in the same boat. She wants the band, but doesn't have cash, doesn't have credit, and doesn't have insurance. Right now she's counting calories, and I'm really hoping she can do it.

I couldn't do it, but I know others are stronger than I am.

I did not say I have no sin I am the most imperfect person I know and the first to admit it but I see no use in bashing a dead man

So, an alive one? I think there is a rant on the Senator who cheated on his wife and ran away...

There are tons on how awful Bush/Obama is...

There is one on Oprah...and Rachel Ray...

Is it really any better to bash people who are alive? Are they going to come on here and defend themselves?

I know, I know...probably shouldn't bash anyone, but that's no fun.

So... you can't get the lap band but instead sign up anyway just to bash on the so-called "haters" here? Wow... I think you need a hobby.

I never said that you were without sin. I just said that's what god says so let he without sin cast the first stone makes no sense to me. Also if you read back on this thread I haven't been bashing MJ at all!