Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I Need Party Game Suggestions

DeLarla

I'm looking for fun adult party game ideas. Nothing complicated, and nothing that takes too long. If you know some, please PM me. Thanks!

P.S. Even though they are adult games, I need to explain them at a kid level, so nothing too long or complicated.

Not going to PM you on this. I think everyone could use this game...

Maricino cherries... see who can tie a not in the stem only using their mouth.... uhm, I won again over and over... the secret is to chew the stem first...

One of the other games that isn't x-rated is poor kitty. You want to talk about funny! the person who is "it" acts like a kitty and he or she tries to get the target to laugh. The target has to say "poor pussy" three times, dead seriously. No smiling, not smerking, no giggling. (this is actually a Victorian game, and I got it out of a book published in the 1950s... ) So.. you put this in the context of an adult party... and well, I think "poor pussy" has an entirely different meaning...

Go Fish!

Remember that game? You hand out five cards to each player and they had to ask different players for a certain "fish" to make a pair - person with the most pairs win the game.

You could create your own version with pics of the items you sell.

Everyone gets 3 pieces of Bubbalicious Bubble Gum (not all gum works as well for this game)... chew until soft and then sculpt a pair of breasts that look most like yours. The variation on this (like for a 40th or 50th bday) is to make them most like the birthday girl's.

Another variation for an "adult" bridal shower is to sculpt what the bride's intended's penis looks like and she gets to choose which one most closely resembles himself.

I've done all the variations and believe me, they're all a blast. You'd be surprised what a life-like penis you can make out of gum!

1. Use the SP vibrating Body Wash Ball and pass the ball using the neck, no hands. (or for the more rowdy of crowds... use Mr. Dependable for passing.

"Find it, hand it to me, find a ...",Start simple, like the first one that gives you a DL, First one that gives you a kleenex, then do the first one that hands you a bra (YOU WILL BE AMAZED AT HOW FAST THEY RIP THEM OFF). Do it randomly throughout the night when you need an energy boost. We do this on a cruise and it is a BLAST. Real small prizes such as a condom or pencil eraser.

Use your SP Note Pads. Give a love token card to the winner that has the best drawing.

Jenna, I think you missed you calling girlfriend..Great Games ..thought about being a " Dlumber Party distributor yet?

You mentioned you wanted to get out of the ploice force, just a thought :)

Hot potato... sit in a circle and pass a potato. Whoever is left holding the potato when the music goes off is out. The last person left gets a prize.

Of course, passing around one of your sample toys instead of a potato would be the best way to go... it'd get people more comfortable handling one.

Of course, passing around one of your sample toys instead of a potato would be the best way to go...

Yah like Mr Dependable, that would be a hoot!

Hello heres 2 that I know of: first on is everyone passes a double header to each other by holding it between your thighs, and passing it to the next person but you can't touch it with your hands. And the other one is everyone it asked to describe their favorite dessert on a index card without naming the dessert, and then (without knowing while writing) asked to say my name is _____ and when I perform oral sex it's (and then you describe your favorite dessert. example: my name is Ali and when I perform oral sex it's light, creamy, and a little bit nutty!!!

These are GREAT games! But Vines, how dare you doubt me. I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue in 12 seconds without chewing the stem!

But the winner of the best game goes to PiercedQT. I'm going to play lots of these, but she PM'd me, and I played her game last night. It was H Y S T E R I C A L.

I only needed one more game, and I played hers because it was simple, it wasn't messy, it didn't take too long, and nobody was confused over the directions. I gave each girl a paper plate and pen. They each wrote their name on one side, then put the plate on their head. I said, "GO" and they had to draw a certain male body part while the plate was on their head. I closed my eyes, and they gave the plates back. I picked the best one, and that person got a toy. I kept all the drawings for my fridge! It was an absolute scream.

Thanks, ladies. I'm keeping all these in my game book.

I sold Lingerie for Cameo Coutures a few years back. We did a flash card game, using the letters of the alphabet. Having each person try to be the first to say a word pertaining to romance/sex that began with that letter (pretty hilarious, some of the things that come out of people's mouths.). At the end, whoever got the most cards got some sort of gift.

LOL I'm a tried and true expert at this one Vines. Last year a radio station was giving away tickets to see the premiere of the Incredibles so asked people to call in with their 'suburban superhero' trick... that was mine. The dj was thoroughly impressed hehe.

It's a fantastic party trick and used to enable me to pick up at the pubs *g*

Not going to PM you on this. I think everyone could use this game...

Maricino cherries... see who can tie a not in the stem only using their mouth.... uhm, I won again over and over... the secret is to chew the stem first...

One of the other games that isn't x-rated is poor kitty. You want to talk about funny! the person who is "it" acts like a kitty and he or she tries to get the target to laugh. The target has to say "poor pussy" three times, dead seriously. No smiling, not smerking, no giggling. (this is actually a Victorian game, and I got it out of a book published in the 1950s... ) So.. you put this in the context of an adult party... and well, I think "poor pussy" has an entirely different meaning...

hey lisa!

glad to hear about your new business venture. i was a 'surprise lady' for 3 years and had a BLAST and got paid doing it! moving to a new area i decided not continue for now. i dont know the town well enough.

*high card*

we sold some 'playing cards' i would explain that the cards showed full frontal incase anyone didnt want to participate (it just helped to build anticipation) then you just draw for the 'high card' quick and easy...although when you play this game do it while your going through the 'bath and beauty' stuff. the ladies will be preoccupied with the cards!!!!

more to come...

gotta do a site between replies!

michelle