Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

troubles with vitamens

Guest Melisa

Guest Melisa

I know I should be taking them but its so hard. Right now i am taking a childrens Flinstones and i just cant stand the tast of them anymore does anyone have a suggestion on any half way decent tasting vitamens?????

There's a company that has Vitamins out that are in the form of a thinstrip (like breath strips). The initial taste is kind of vitaminy, but the aftertaste is mint, and since the aftertaste lasts longer, I can deal with that, lol.

I use a powder Vitamin by Reliv that has 7 grams of Protein. I put a cup of milk, a Protein Powder, and the Vitamins in the blender in the morning and figure I've got 35 (or more depending on the powder) grams of Protein down before 7am.

You have to get them through a distributor - I'm not one. If you want to see the products, go to www.reliv.com

I take "All One Powder", which is a multiple Vitamin mineral powder with a green phyto base. So I get vege's and Vitamins. It is a organic supplement and the "green" gives it the equivalent of 3 services of vege's. I mix it with 1/2 cup juice in the morning, and also add additional B12/Folic Acid (liquid) and Calcium/Magnesium (liquid), and a Biotin lozenge (for Hair loss prevention). Seems to be going good, I can actually feel the difference.

ReneBean -- Don't know where your at, I live in the Northwest which have Fred Meyers. I get it in the healthfood section, there. I've also seen it at Super supplements. Super supplements has a good selection of powders and liquids. I got the B12, Calcium and Biotin there.

At first I was so happy to find a liquid I got a multiple from costco, but after looking at the levels of Vitamins and minerals I wasn't impressed. So when I found the "All One" I was looking for specific levels of Vitamins and minerals. It does take a couple of days to overcome the color thing, doesn't taste but looks really yucky.

Ahhh. Fred Meyer. One of the very things I miss about the NW since I moved to TX. Oh Well. Is there a manufacturer or distributor on the label? Maybe I can find it on line....

Thanks!

I take the flintstones children's too, the taste is tolerable, though kinda sour and slightly vitaminy... Viactiv DEFINITELY tastes like candy, chewy and caramel like, not a Vitamin taste at all, I love those, but the kids vite's are better for me, so I stick with those since I don't eat quite right. I have substituted for a change up though, and will buy viactiv again