Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Whose the one? I'm undecided, or is that what you mean?

I like Hazel West the best, though I didn't finish viewing all the pics from the other site, now I can't get back in. But, I liked Hazel West overall appeal better. I also agree with Terry that the lighting is very good.

Ran home real quick from work, gotta get back!!

It's not you, Suzie, it's that ol' Judy... she liked the second one better... everyone else has agreed w/me... I mean, chosen the first one.

Which one do you prefer, Haydee??

Leave it to Judy to be the "OddBall". ROFLMAO

Leave it to Judy to be the "OddBall". ROFLMAO

Make that OLDball...

I'm getting a usb hub to attach to the one port I have left on the laptop and then I'll have 4 ports all on one side. Better than nuthin. And neither the cat nor the dogs are confessing.

Ahhhh just in from an hour in the pool with Ethan. The Water temp is 90. Might have to turn it down a smidge. Course the air temp is 74 so once we get in the pool, we stay way low in the water!

Suzie.. sorry about the job. Maybe another will turn up. Our hospital is laying off like crazy. We have a new administrator and he's undoing all the good work that the previous administrator accomplished in his 30 years here. Kinda like the pastor we have at our church. Cept that might be resolved soon.

We're taking Ethan to his daddy at 5 and then headed to a symphony concert in the park at 6:30. Hope is doesn't get too cool. The band shell is right by the lake. When the sun goes behind the clouds it gets downright chilly. It's hard to believe this is August 5.

Michelle - well, I liked Hazel West and Juan liked Old World Studios. And we were stuck on who to choose. And that's why I told him we would have friends and family view both sites and we could go with majority. So far everyone has picked Hazel West, lol.

Juan's mom had lazik surgery today so we are going to go over there to visit her for awhile. I'm gonna try to get in some pool time while we are there. It's blistering hot here in houston. The news said it felt like 109 outside....

Michelle - well, I liked Hazel West and Juan liked Old World Studios. And we were stuck on who to choose. And that's why I told him we would have friends and family view both sites and we could go with majority. So far everyone has picked Hazel West, lol.

Not EVERYONE!!

oh yes, sorry Judy. I didn't mean EVERYONE... The majority. There's been pros and cons for each...

They are both beautiful that's why we were having such a hard time. Our eyes were crossed because we had been looking at pictures for hours! That's why we asked for everyones opinions...

I think you'll be pleased with either one. They both have awesome photos. And tell Juan he has good eyes. MATURE eyes.

Hello, how is everyone?

I have been in a funk since yesterday. One of my customers daughter called me and told me her Dad (whos hair I have done for 12 years or so) died. He was in his 50's and got cancer and it was very aggressive and he went fast. I cut his hair every other week, but he told me he was going three weeks this next time because he was going to take some time off. His appointment was for the 25th of July, and he didn't show up, which he has never done, and I didn't call. I almost always call people. Then I thought he would come in this past Saturday, no Bruce. Then yesterday his daughter calls and tell me he died. How weird is that. He died on the day he originally had an appointment. I cut his hair 3 weeks before, he was a vibrant man. He jogged and ate right and was a genuine family man. I just think the whole thing is so sad, I can't stop thinking about it. I just can't imagine how his family feels. The daughter said that he didn't want any kind of service, he will have a private service in North Carolina where his family lives. It is weird I don't feel sad, although he was a great guy, I feel so bad for his family. I know they will miss him. He just didn't have enough time...............

Sorry for the longggg post. Just needed to talk about it. Or write or whatever you call it?

Hey Gang...did you miss me!

First, I gotta put my 2 cents in...Hazel fo' sho'! I like the originality of the shots; it is fresh and contemporary. The other (sorry Judy) seems old fashioned. Anyway, whichever one wins, I am sure YOU WILL LOOK WONDERFUL!

I've been w/o internet (legally) for a whole day. I did jump on someones internet, and pop on facecrack because, well, you know...it is like crack! But I am back and I've missed you!

Susie, sorry about the job. I have to think it was not meant to be...something "right' is waiting for you!

Susanne did an HOUR on the eliptical. I need to go to the gym again, may go tomorrow and only walk. I am not really supposed to sweat too much yet...so I can walk on the treadmill and not sweat too much. We will see, if not tomorrow, then Friday.

I've mended well so far! I got my stitches out yesterday and am 'looking good' according to the doc. I am still pretty swollen, and have pockets of Fluid on my checks, from when he prepped me for Lipo. I am VERY PLEASED...and will take some "after pix" very soon.

Michelle, I got the cutest card today in the mail! Since I have my PO box, I don't check it everyday, so it was probably there a few days! It was funny...thanks for thinking of me.

We went to Las Casuelas tonight for happy hour! Thought of Michelle and Haydee...hoping other violets can come sone day soon!

Tomorrow is The Hurt Locker movie and a nap.

Good to back on line...off to check work (both) emails...and play some scrabble!

xoxoxox

How did you like Funny People?

I must have missed the photo links, post again please? :ohmy:)