Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

I'm up, dressed and procrastinating!!! I am actually going to go see about finding a bassinet for the new grandson to be. They have a small home, and it would be nice for them to save some space for awhile. They are looking to buy a double wide mobile home to put on our property out there, which would do them nicely for now, and is an affordable option, when compared to building. We have the property--so that is no charge, it would just be the home, and the one they are looking at is nice, 2400 sq.ft. and under $70K. That would keep payments managable. Becky wants them to look at one her co worker has, she says it is in wonderful shape, they did the same thing, bought it, lived in it for 2 years as they built a new home---and are wanting to sell it, and she offered it to Becky for her son at like $50K---but her son cannot afford that PLUS land.....so hopefully they will soon have room to spare, but for now could use a smaller sleeping station for the new baby. So that is my goal today.

Speaking of......guess I better get going. Seez ya later!

Computer problems, again. Just when I think it is good. It is not!!!

Got off early and going out to lunch with family!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!!!!!

Mom is baby sitting Carson tonight as usual for our Saturdays..we're going to see The Proposal tonight.

Love the cast, have been wanting to see it for a while and I'm glad it's still out!

Guten Morgan Fraus~

Another day of NOTHING on tap! I can get used to this LAZY thing. Reading, napping, swimming, repeat...then we are going out to dinner w/ Julie, Suzan, and Jenny tonight, then to a club! Man...just tired myself out typing it!

Laura...loved that movie. I remember you wanted to see it when we were there...have fun on your date!

Jen...I want to see the new tat!

Judy...you are more than welcome to come visit and enjoy summer over here. There is plenty to go around. We are having a cold front, so it is down to about 110 w/ humidity.

Everyone have a good day!

xoxoxoxo

Off to a cook out. Laura.. I loved that movie. Hope you like it too.

Grady has been really good today. He's sound asleep right now and his daddy is here to take him to the reception for a little bit before he goes to his other gramma and grampa.

The sun came out for a little bit, but right now it's 68 degrees and chilly. I better take a jacket along in case we sit on the deck outside.

Everyone have a good evening.

Stopping in before I head off to church. They are having a play there tonight and I am looking forward to it.

Took nephew to court this morning because he got a ticket when he had his accident. He pleaded not guilty with an explination, sure wish they would have talked to him but they gave him a court date. We just wanted the judge to make a ruling on nephews word against the police officer. Now we have to go back to court next month.

Came home and spent an hour cleaning leaves out of the pool. There was a real bad storm last night and we lost power for about 5 hours. The neighbors lost a tree in it and some of it landed on our fence. Luckily there was no fence damage. We then had to vacumm the pool. To bad I didn't get a chance to get in it.

There was a 40th. B-Party for a cousin and we went tot he park for a BBQ. Had a good time but glad to get home. I left my favorite bowl there. I took a big bowl of watermelon.

ope everyone is having a great weekend.

Gerber's onesie sizing has got to be a joke. 3-6 month ones, do not fit him at all, too tight around arms and legs. And have to stretch and pull to try to get it to go around his crotch.

Good morning,Violets..

The cook out was a cook in last night as it was raining and very chilly. My potato salad was a hit and I was able to keep the regular food down without pbing. My friend Kathy who also has the band split a plain burger with me so that helped. She is looking really, really good. I think she's lost almost 80#. She crossed her legs last night and that was a first. I'm really proud of her.

I'm up and ready for church. Bob is preaching at the Presbyterian church in town while their minister is on vacation. Service isn't until 9:30 so I get a little extra time before I have to be there. Our church starts at 10.

Everyone have a great day. Be good to yourselves.

Morning gals

rainy day here

yesterday was our first real day of summer and i went to take the cover off the pool, and it was gross, dd put the cover on when i was away and didn't think to tell me it was starting to get cloudy so..... 2 nice days with the cover on it was very yucky. so i cleaned and put a ton of chemicals in, and later the hose blew a hole in it and Water was everywhere, so it is a little cloudy but better and have to add 6" of water after i fix the hose today, very frustrating. Today is going to be a good cleaning day and pool fixing day and tomorrow is going to be another perfect day to bake in the sun and swim.

ok, lets see if i can post this pic of my tattoo, it was right after it was done so still very bright, but it is drying out and scabby right now so doesn't look that nice either.

post-215289-13813138589358_thumb.jpg

Morning everyone.

Sun is shining and it's supposed to get up to 86 today. Pool Time.

Ok, today is the 26th. which means I have 5 days to loose 3 pounds. Think I can do it? I'm gonna give it the old college try. I should be able to loose at least 2.

Have a great day.

Jenn, I really like that Tattoo. So pretty.

hi terry, how are you doing?

Hey girls~

Well we took Jenny out last night for her to "get out there" and get over Lexy (she was really having trouble)...and she did!!! W/ Susanne's former pitcher on her team! It was great! Actually, everyone was all over Jenny...good for her ego! Sus had a few drinks and I was DD so I had diet coke! But the owners bought Sus and I a shot called, chocolate CAKE! OMG it was soooo good, and tasted just like Choc. cake! It is made w/ vanilla Vodka and something else...and then after the shot, you suck a lemon dipped in sugar! It was really good. It was fun and since we don't go out much...it is good for us! Met some very cool people!

Jen, love the tat!

Judy, glad your pot sal was a hit...sorry about your summer...bet you have an Indian Summer in store for you!

Laura...how was the movie and date night?

Susie...are you as tired of Kendall on AMC as I am...I swear I am FF through her. Are you watching BB w/ Tracy and I?

Tracy...I CAN'T STAND Changa's laugh anymore. I want Russ and Ratboy Ronnie gone!

Well, I did a fun hard quiz on FB if anyone is as bored as I am...it was tough!

Off to scrabble and watch BB (from the showtime stuff) while Sus is washing her truck outside!

xoxoxo

Hey girlies...

Quiet times here... just the regular stuff... work, house stuff, kids' activities... I like it that way!

Enjoy your days!

Getting ready to get in the pool.

Pammie, Kendal also drives me crazy, but what is up with Erica and boytoy? Crazy show but I keep myself glues to it. No I'm not a BB watcher, sorry.