Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

oh and thank you for that lovely visual of me in a mini with a crop top and that elastic cutting off my circulation to my lower leg. I will look just like a trussed up turkey which juan will love because turkey is his favorite!

judy, that one has a special cut-out just for pam's butterfly. I think she will love it...

and as far as the demure blue dresses you posted above. is the brestesses hike up surgery included in the cost of the dress?

What colors does duct tape come in??

oh and thank you for that lovely visual of me in a mini with a crop top and that elastic cutting off my circulation to my lower leg. I will look just like a trussed up turkey which juan will love because turkey is his favorite!

Like I said.. no need to thank me now. Just seeing you in that dress will be all the thanks I need.

I vote for the second one. Does it come with a wand or will there be those frilly parasols to go with it.

Can Janie get us some eyeshadow to match the dresses and false eye lashes? And do our hair?

I need to get out and find a suit for hubby to wear. Don't want him to clash with me.

yes please to all of the above!

these are the dresses I envision ya'll should wear. in a violet hue of course so they aren't so "loud"...

:rolleyes:I'll just be in the audience LOL

:rolleyes:I'll just be in the audience LOL

Ummmm, I don't think so. Us Violets stand together. All for one and one for all. We all shine as one. (Don't think that we don't know that you would just be back there snickering)

Besides Tracy, we can't look loverly all by ourselves, we need you too......but I am jealous of Haydee getting to be so sexy with her belly baring, and we have to hide ourselves under so much dress!!!

Besides Tracy, we can't look loverly all by ourselves, we need you too......but I am jealous of Haydee getting to be so sexy with her belly baring, and we have to hide ourselves under so much dress!!!

OK but only if we can wear bikinis at the reception and we all have matching violet belly button rings! :rolleyes:

Good morning everyone~

SO....how is everyone doing?

We are OK over here, just hot hot HOT. Today is payday therefore, pay bills, run errands, grocery shop, you know, the ususal. I am going to the gym this morning first thing THEN I am going to bring the kids to the pool second. Get OUR fun out of the way before the daily grind stuff :rolleyes:

I am still at 215...and I am not complaining cause I aint gaining!

Have a great day everyone. Respect the pouch!

Hello from the beach! Internet is spotty... as in, we haven't had it at all yet & even now I think I'm "borrowing" it from the house next door!!

Gorgeous weather, relaxing breezes... I've read 2 books already & shopped a bit... all the gals got pedi's yesterday... a nice relaxing time.

LOVE the dresses... too bad they're not poofier, tho... :rolleyes:

TTFN...

Morning gals

i am awake, that is a good thing - still struggling through every day.

I booked my trip to Atlantic City yesterday afternoon, I'm glad not going to CT. I don't think i could handle that. I got a room right at the Tropicana for $72 a night, my aunt who passed away is supporting my trip, all the cousins/aunts made a small contribution to my mental well being. I'll have a total of $400 in sending money which is more than enough, because what do i do?? i want to sit on the beach and pool and have some fun night life. I've never been able to do that because the kids were always too small to leave alone.

I'm going to get my roots done this morning, they are horrible, and well... the last few times because of meds, and my overall health, they have been coming out different colors, last time was a little darker, the time beore my roots were bright red.... so i guess we will see today.

Haydee, I think you should assign Judy to find the perfect dresses, it looks like she is on the right track...LOL

Have a great day

I agree. Judy will decide what we all wear, she has the best taste!

How's everyone today?? I'm doing better today. Juan took me to Dairy Queen last night, big no no. We talked at length about the pro's and con's of the two venues. The only thing that keeps pushing me to have it at his mom's house is the fact that I don't want to spend $30k on this wedding... We will make our final decision tonight.

The good news is that I did a 10 year history on the weather for my area during that day and the day before and the day after and it looks like the average high is 89 and the average low is 64. It only rained one day out of those three days over ten years. And the rain was negligible (sp?). So that's a huge plus for me. It'll be nice and cool and hopefully no rain...

Like Tracy said, it's hot hot hot over here. My A/C in my car has been malfunctioning for about a month now. It only shoots out cold air when the car is going fast. Juan said it was the air compressor and that those are thousand's of dollars to replace so I've just been sucking it up and sweating in the car. I figured that I could live with it like that for awhile since I didn't want to spend the money on it. Well, this weekend was so hot and I was dying while doing my errands. So I finally caved in and took it to the dealership for a diagnose and an estime. Turns out that when I purchased the car I also purchased the top of the line extended warranty with it. All those type of repairs are covered! I've been suffering for nothing. My deductible is 100 dollars! I'm dropping it off today so I can get it fixed! yay yay yay...

Good morning, Violets..

Dare I say it...?? It was 45 degrees this morning. The pool guys are here today because the furnace is malfunctioning again. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I have a PMS luncheon today and then want to spend most of the afternoon in the pool. I have a singing rehearsal tonight. The Bobster and Nathan have gone fly fishing and will be gone all day and into the evening. Hope they have fun.

I will be happy to pick out all the dresses for the wedding. You know how hip and with it I am. You have nothing to fear, it will be beautiful. I'm really leaning towards the purple fairy dress with matching magic wands and lots of glittery make up.

Ummmmm Haydee..... 89 is nice a cool?? Maybe on YOUR planet!! That would be a stay inside with the a/c cranked up super high for us here.

I'm off to get showered and ready for the luncheon. Everyone have a great day!! Michelle.. glad you could check in. Now we need to hear from the good doctor.

I've been busy already this morning, just running around.

Haydee, that's great about your car. I wouldn't have had that kind of luck.

Jenn, I hope you have a really great time on your trip. this just may be what the doctor orderd.

Speaking of doctors. Where is our residential doctor? Has she returned from her world wind globe trotting trip?

Off to go get my housework done.

Don't forget that it is CTCD.