Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

I had a crazy dream last night that I was running on a road while Lance Armstrong was biking beside me. We would stop every so often so I could put salve on his feet. So totally random...

OK, now this is hilarious! :thumbup:

Salving his feet? LOL

I had a dream Monday night I slept with Hugh Laurie (Dr. House).

That's so random, because 1. I don't even find him attractive and 2. I haven't seen House in a while, or had any sexy time thoughts.. so how that all came together in my head, I'll never know.

Mine is random because 1) I don't run on roads. 2) I haven't thought of Lance Armstrong or seen him or anything in forever 3) I can't stand feet. I don't like looking at them or touching them.

I'm going to go meet with a photographer tonight to look over packages and prices. I didn't realize how expensive they had gotten. When we booked our guy last time he charged us $1500 for the whole day, with prints and books included... Now it's more like $3700!

Yeah photos are ridiculous, and then getting prints (or full rights) is even worse.

BUT this is one thing you DO NOT want to skimp on. If you want to skimp, skimp on meals for everyone :thumbup:

I agree, a good photographer is the most important thing that day. Pictures are the only thing left after all the hoopla is done. But we definetly won't skimp on food though! Three days of gluttony is basically how it boils down to, LOL...

Judy has Kris tried the colic calm yet??

She says no, no, no... but it's here at the house and next time I get Grady.. hehehehe

LOL Judy. You sound like my mom :thumbup:

I have the most wonderful news, I don't know how I forgot to shout it from the roof tops.

Ok Monday night is the night the monitor didn't work for whatever reason and I never got up for my poor baby.

Tuesday night when we brought him home from my mom's he went to bed at 9 and didn't wake up till 3:30 (actually he didn't cry at all, I woke up at 3:30 and realized he had not been up so I panicked, and went in there and he was just laying there looking around).

Last night, we put him to bed at 8:30.. and..wait for it... he didn't wake up until 5:30!!!!!!!!!

I thought maybe it just didn't wake me up, so was thinking how I can fix this so that the monitors wake me up.. but Russell said he was up most of the night waiting for his next feeding before going to bed, and he ended up falling asleep around 4am.. so he just didn't get up till 5:30. It's amazing and SO nice, he suddenly sleeps through the night.. it just happened like THAT. YAY.

YAY! that's awesome Laura. You probabaly thought it was never gonna get here! He actually didn't take that long. Only three months?

When I have my babies (i hope two at one time) I will leave them at my mom's house for the first three months, LOL...

I am so so sleepy. I've been working on this long ass project since 10am and I still have about 4 more hours of work on it. I keep having to come in here or go check Facebook every once in awhile to keep from falling face first into my computer...

We went to bed so late last night. We came home from his moms house at 10pm. Finally made it inside the general vicinity of the bed around 11:30pm. Didn't actually get in the bed until close to midnight though because I started rearranging my night table and all the piles of stuff that just seem to accumulate there each week. I'm working late tonight and probably have to get in early tomorrow. I'm so ready for the weekend...

When I have my babies (i hope two at one time) I will leave them at my mom's house for the first three months, LOL...

Ya know, twins only sound cute when you're not a mom. Or, I guess if they're not yours. LOL

Hey girlies...

We leave for the beach @ 6am on Saturday so I'm busy running around getting everything & everyone packed up for that... I think we have wifi so I'll check in if we do.

Laura, is your dad @ the WSOP now? If so, how's he doing? Keep us updated! (Especially if we have to pack quickly for him to fly us in for final table & 'ritaville!! lol!)

B'day was nice yesterday... met a friend for coffee @ 10am @ this little shop in town & we didn't leave 'til 1pm! Oh my! Then browsed in the knitting shop & bought some supplies to try and begin to learn how to make socks... then dh, dd & I went down to my mom's (1 hr away) and everyone (all of us, + ds (who's @ mom's while he's attending jazz band camp this week) + mom + my 22-yr-old cousin (who's staying w/mom over the summer while she's working @ a camp) + another cousin's husband (who's staying w/mom during the weeks while he works on a big highway project in DC (he lives in Va.)) went to the Mongolian Grill for dinner, then back to mom's for homemade Mousse Chocolat... mmmmm. A lovely day! Oh, & they all obviously know me well... I received a SB card, 2 Yankee candles, a Borders card, & a pedicure for next week when we're @ the beach! All nice, relaxing gifts... yay!

Ok, here's me yesterday... quick pics on quickcam (haircut + new glasses...)

post-214707-13813138551053_thumb.jpg

post-214707-13813138551204_thumb.jpg

post-214707-13813138551354_thumb.jpg

Had to share my funny.. Russ' gma emailed us some of his baby pics.. so I now know he looks nothin' like Carson. But his clothes were so horrid (just the times I guess), including several pics of him in a hideous sailor costume. He made a point to call his mom and say 'You dressed me so ugly!!' and they had a fun phone call about it..

Well we get home from work and a package on our door. His gma sent us the sailor outfit. His old one!!! I died laughing. It's stiff and wooly and STINKS like old attic smell. I was like gross, I'm not putting that on Carson...

I don't know what she wants us to do with it. It's cute memorabilia, but the thing is horrid...