Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

The all lace one is my fav, just have reservations about cap sleeves.

Haydee, I like them all!!!!! Good thing I don't have to make a decision! I am such a bad decision maker!!! I did tape the MJ memorial service, so will watch it or parts later.

Had a busy day at work. Tomorrow is not so busy, but I will be glad it is over, have weird combos of customers. It is also a long day.

I will make it a full bust as for us helping you make a decision--I like the first one!! LOL

I can see your beautiful coloring with the lace, and that scalloped lace along your collarbone, and the white of it, against the tone of your skin would be wonderful. I like the combination of sleeves with the strapless!

Whichever you choose, you will be a gorgeous bride!!!

Busy day-----Rick's Moms car through a timing belt, so he spent all evening repairing it. The shop wanted over $500.00 to do it, he worked 2 hours, and will work another 30 minutes or so tomorrow on it and be done! AND the reason he has more to do tomorrow is they are replacing the serpentine belt and something else----don't remember what---which was NOT included in the quote from the dealer! Youch!

Laura, no matter how hard you try, you always have a bad Mommy moment sooner or later! I remember Manda had pulled a crying jag, and I had FINALLY rocked her to sleep, I got up so carefully to carry her to bed, and as I turned into her room I smacked her tiny little head on the door frame!!! I felt SOOOOO bad! Bad enough I STILL remember doing it! She survived, although that smack might explain some crazy things she has done! LOL

Glad you are hanging in there Jenn!

Stay strong Suzanne!

Enjoy vacy Terry!!

Catch the rest of you tomorrow!

Will check in tomorrow.

Checking in before I head off to work.

Kat, you and I think alike. I wasn't going to voice my opinion, but I think the first one is my favorite and I agree with all that you said about it. But anyway she goes, Haydee will be gorgeous.

Long day ahead and I'm very tired. I'll probably take a nap bfre we head in for our volunteer shift.

Have a great day.

:biggrin: Happy Birthday Michelle:party:

Thank you, Suzie!

Yep, today's my day... & I awoke to the tones of Mo doing his "I'm constipated" squawck in the hallway. Ah yes, a little feline enema first thing in the morning... lovely...

LAURA... I like them all, for different reasons, but I also have tweaks I'd make to each of them. The first one I LOVE but I don't like the straight-across part on the top... I think you need to work that cleavage, girlfriend! Which brings me to #2, which is the same comment... if you could get rid of that little straight-across lacey piece & keep just the V-neck, I think it'd be great... oh, & the cap sleeve thing, too, they can be difficult. I can totally see you floating down the aisle in #3, w/some sort of sleeve action going on. I realize I'm no help at all! Sorry! You have a great eye for beautiful gowns & I know you're going to be beautiful whatever you end up choosing -- even a gunny sack!

Make it a great day, everyone -- cake's on me! (my mom's making my all-time fav, mousse chocolat!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE :biggrin: Hope its the best one ever!

Have a great day everyone.

Have fun Terry!

Happy Birthday Michelle

well, dd is off to NYC with her best friend, my mom, aunt and uncle... it is going to be quiet here. just me and ds.

I got about 3 hrs sleep last night, got the living room painted last night with mom, going to hang curtins today and paint the bathroom walls, so when mom gets back tomorrow she can paint the ceiling and the trim, i'm just not good at that part. So after my aunt leaves, the tiles come out of the bathroom and the floor goes down, and done..

I don't know if i mentioned Sat we are having 20+ people here for a memorial service for my aunt, but it forced me to get a lot done. Only room left downstair is the laundry room. I'm going to enjoy August first. So... can you imagine how much I have to do for Saturday, mow, set up tents, tables, coolers, finish bathroom, clean, one last store run for veggie tray, beer and ice, and clean the pool. I'm tired thinking about it LOL. Only kidding, i can't sleep and not tired so i can do it, just need to organize my thought.

Terry hope you have a great trip

Everyone be good,

Haydee

good luck with the dresses, they are all so different.

Me personally, I would have to say my fav is the 2nd one, mostly because I love the back -

I also love the Ashton Gardens, besides the chapel looks beautiful, but I would want to be inside with air. I would worry about being very hot outside, I'd be nervous as it is and add heat... i'd be sweating like a pig. lol

The golf course does look really nice too, and either one will be beautiful.

Thanks for all your opinions girls. It makes me happy to hear the different reasons for liking them so that way I have a better eye of what I should be looking for when I try them on...

Juan hasn't seen any of them but I'm gonna show them to him to see what he thinks too...

Oh and I would never ever consider having an outdoor wedding in May in Houston. Jenn, I would pass out and die from the heat and the nerves, LOL.

I'll try to take more pics when we go see those venues again...

I will get home to a shiny happy house this evening. Ahhh, I love that!

Happy Birthday MICHELLE!!

Any special plans for tonight??

HAYDEE!! Don't show Juan the dresses, that is bad luck girl.

Happy Birthday Michelle!!!

We got our fancy cake last night, I had one small piece.. although that's no indication of tonight, I'm liable to eat the rest of it haha.. good thing it's a tiny 6" cake.

Haydee, are you planning for next May for the wedding? Not saying that I'm invited (yet). But I will get my calendar marked and start saving for the trip.

I have to show him the dresses. He's got strong opinions on what he likes, LOL. He won't know which one I chose in the end though. I just need to know his general likes and dislikes. I've been looking at wedding magazines and if I like a dress I ask him, do you like this and he'll say yes or no or too much whatever or that won't flatter you. He has a good eye on what looks good on me so I need his opinion too...

Suzie - YES! May seems to be the month that we've decided on. Pam has testing going on and Juan's brother, who is an assistant proffessor also has some testing going on at the beggining of May so we are also exploring end of April. But as of right now MAY 15th seems to be the magic day...

HAYDEE!! Don't show Juan the dresses, that is bad luck girl.

Happy Birthday Michelle!!!

We got our fancy cake last night, I had one small piece.. although that's no indication of tonight, I'm liable to eat the rest of it haha.. good thing it's a tiny 6" cake.

Laura.... happy belated anniversary!!! I was out of commission last night with a bad cough and let the date slip by me. Hope you had a good dinner!!