Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Haydee, both look great!! As far as the dresses go, that one is beautiful!! I don't have to think twice about you making a great decision!!

Good morning everyone!! Today is the memorial service for M J. I am sure it will be a circus. As a matter of fact tomorrow is the circus!!

Okay full week of work for me!! Charlie is gone today so the phone is all me, and after a long weekend!!! I don't have to be there until 1:30 but think I will go in around noon to answer the phones!!

Have a good day everyone!!!

Love that first one Haydee, don't see the 2nd. But if you found them online, you can just copy & paste the URL into a message and we can click on it.

I am a bad mommy, last night at about 1am he woke up; we were both up but I had JUST drifted off. So Russ got up to feed him. We closed the air vent because it gets freezing in there, but it makes a LOUD whistling that goes through the monitor, so I remember turning it down and planned to turn it back when he returned.. but then I fell asleep. Russ swears he heard it at 3am whistling on the monitor.. but in any event, at 8am I wake up and I realize I hadn't been woken up all night!! I look at the monitor, and it was turned all the way down.

I felt so horrible as I ran to his room. I keep a Teddy Bear in the corner of his crib, almost 2ft from his head.. and when I went in there, he had scooted all the way up to it and had his face between the bear's legs. :) :) :frown:

He's never moved like that before, so he must have been crying and kicking a lot last night. Bad mommy. I immediately picked him up (he was asleep) and got him a big bottle and took him to our room and was talking to him and trying to make MYSELF feel better apparently, he was still all giggles and coos.

awww poor baby carson! I wouldn't fret too much laura. i'm sure it has happened to countless mommies!

Love both of them, Haydee, but my vote is for the second one.

Glad Laura figured out how to post the pic. I couldn't do it through email.

Laura...Carson is fine and you've learned a lesson, no more stuffed animals in the crib.

I love the 2nd one too Haydee, but the cap sleeves.. I told you my thoughts on those. Make sure you try something like that on, and if it falls off... move on!!

We altered mine and re-sewed them, used double sided tape, and they still couldn't stay up.

LOVE the back of that one.

BCBS still screwing me around. I have had to call at least once a week since MAY. Last week they said they had everything and would get it processed. Then dated July 1 I get a letter (a copy) of what they sent to my doc, needing EVEN MORE INFO!! Lab reports, medical history, physical, blah blah.

So I call today going, how come every damn week it's something new. I pay ridiculous premiums for insurance and when I called in May to see if it was covered, I was told I needed an Rx and a medical form (which the lady sent me a packet of). Then it was something else, then something else, then more and more.. and now something else..

I was getting pissed off at the supervisor, I ended up hanging up on them.. all he kept saying is "I'm sorry ma'am". I'm sorry doesn't cover up for all the BS and run around they are doing.

I hate insurance, I wish it was something I could go.. alright assholes, I'm swapping insurance since you can't seem to get it together.. but you can't.

I don't care about the memorial really, but someone at work keeps IMing me saying how beautiful blah blah, so I turn it on just in time to see Jennifer Hudson sing that song from Free Willy.. that was cute, and then Al Sharpton. Oh please. I hate that man. That's like inviting the Westboro Church to a funeral. It's not about the memorial, it's about making an unnecessary statement and being a complete jerkoff. He always has to make everything about race. MJ transcended race, I can't imagine he'd want Sharpton there with all his venom.

did sharpton say something about race?? i can't stand that man. i agree, jackson transcends race...

There were lots of great moments, musical and spoken, during the service. Al Sharpton was not one of them.

oh lordy. I pushed MUTE when he came on because i knew he would be saying foolish things...

okay girls. i found another dress and i think i'm in love love love. the only problem is that it doesn't have sleeves. i wonder if a sheer cap sleeve can be sewn in? or a fluttery sleeve? OMG, i can't wait to go try this one on. this is kinda what I wanted all along. a princess dres!

Private Label Bridal

I think I still liked the one you posted before this one.

the all lace one or the other one with sleeves? i'm gonna try them all on. they have all of these at the bridal boutique i'm going to...