Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

I have voted everyday for Carson. (big whoop 3x's huh?)

Didn't do much today...............

Are you moved Terry????

Pamela when do you start?

The first time ever our school district started before labor day and it seems odd to have that happen. Even though I don't have kids, it really has seemed to shorten the summer.

I am rambling..........

I know! I shouldn't laugh at that, but I do.

I just realized, our bands have serial numbers (when I called to ask about warranties on Lap Band, the girl asked if I knew my serial #).

If we were all cut up, they'd be able to identify us by our lap bands!!!

THat is a big whoop Jane, if you have the time, I appreciate it!!! :) Every vote counts, and I got in late in August so I got a lot of ground to cover. I have been telling everyone I know to go vote lol.

OMG!!! Michael Jackson died!!!
WHAT? :)
They were able to identify the girl from her identification number on her breast implants!!!

I thought you were kidding, but w/ what Laura said...you are not kidding! Hmm?

Had a busy day at school...so much still to do! I have a training tomorrow, but will be in ALL day on Wed....then start meetings all day Thursday and Friday :rolleyes: Kids come Monday!

Have a good night...off to vote for the man child. How long does this go on for? I hope he wins.

xoxooxoxox

I will give my mom the link if you don't mind Laura, she has the time, loves babies, and loves the internet! I will have her vote everyday too!!

I know I try not to laugh about the serial numbers, but I do. I haven't a clue what mine is or how I would find out? I guess the police can worry about that on me. But, I would never fit in a suitcase, plus being short and heavy narrows down the list also......

I have the card from my band with the serial # on it, and the box it come it, which also has the # on it....I have not however ever seen the # on the band inside me, since prior to surgery!

I have heard of them identifying women by breast implants before, on one show, they found partial torso in the ocean, and they thought it was a jellyfish inside the cavity---but it was her implant!!!

Of course that may have been a CSI or some other faked up show.

No kids to go off to school here, tho I agree they grew up way too fast. Not sure I would do a Tracy and wish them back into their cribs tho!!! I really love the people they are, and the grandbabies they are providing!!!

The baby shower went well. Not sure whether I posted that or not! I slept since then!

Tracy, I too have hit the ice cream. And had cake at the shower. Oh well-------my scale is sitting tight--maybe I can get it together.

I will try to remember to go vote again after this Laura.

My Mom has her arm surgery tomorrow morning.

I didn't check in before work this morning, because at 6 AM my phone rang and it was my parents security people, saying their alarm was sounding, and they could not get a response to the 2 way, so they were sending police officers out. I CALLED my Mom, and she groggily answered her phone....apparently something malfunctioned when Dad set the alarm after he went walking. But it didn't sound----it was in error, and she was sleeping, and wears a CPAP so she didn't hear the 2 way speaker from the LR. I told her what was going on and that the cops were on their way. She would have been in full blown panic mode, if they had banged on the door, waking her from a sound sleep, she would have seen them and thought my Dad was hurt. The security system, then went down and took their phone lines with it! They got it fixed this afternoon, I hope they do not call again in the morning!

Michelle.....this is just for you.....

Everyone raise their hand who knew that the new PTA president was in for a shock, and that Michelle would get her chance to show them!!!! My hand is waving frantically!!!! I didn't go advanced, so inserting a smiley......didn't happen! LOL

Well, off to chat with my DH, he actually went and looked into a different job today, so he is all hyped up! I am hoping it all works out for him, where he is at sucks......BIG TIME!!!! Keep your fingers crossed for him!!!

Y'all take care see ya later!

Back from the church meeting. I am beyond words. He has 7 months to improve. We're paying someone $600 a month to come here and work with him. The church is $30,000 in the hole and we're spending money for that. I just don't get it.

I'm tired and frustrated and angry. Going to bed to try and find some sense in it all.

Sweet Angel Dreams Judy...with rainbows, butterflies, unicorns and all that other fluffy happy crap! oxxo

Wow, Judy, that's outrageous! I second what Pammie said, esp. "all that other fluffy happy crap!" :rolleyes:

Kat, you cracked me up! I can picture you w/your hand up waving like crazy!

No, Janie, that's Chai... I've got 2 cats... Chai poops like a normal animal, so that's why you don't ever read anything about her. She's my baby... always w/me... but she shouldn't have been on the counter... I think she was confused that we were all up & at 'em so early this morning! lol!

Laura, I'm voting, too! That murder is national news, but I didn't realize that the show is currently ongoing! Oh my!

Micheal Jackson may be dead... murdered, even... but he is NOT BURIED!! :biggrin:

Now I am rambling... I must've caught it from Janie!

I'm up late filling out all the first day of school forms... they make us fill out 3 big long emergency cards per kid... guess they haven't heard of online forms!! :) + "ethnicity" forms (I always want to screw w/them & put down some really obscure race!), free & reduced meal forms (even if you don't need it!), + sign each class syllabus... it goes on & on... my hand is cramping!!

G'night!

Last to post & first to post? This must be a first!

Another busy day today... I get to go to the vjj doc for my annual check this a.m.... then errands (school supplies for each specific teacher that weren't on the summer list, ugh), work... then travel down the road an hour for ds's soccer scrimmage tonight v. MY High School! Too funny! My mom & sister & cousin will be there, too. I don't think I've been back there since '81!

Everyone have a great day!

Good morning...

Yesterdays eating went fairly well except for the 3 chocolate Chip Cookies. Other than that I did really well. Makes it easier when the ice cream is gone.

I can tell since I had the unfill that my stmach has shrunk from the size it was preband. I plan to keep it that way so I am watching very closely how much I eat.

The other day I ate a hamburger only because I havent had one in over 2 years. I wasn't too impressed, which is a plus! lol

Jenn-wtf are you doing to lose 23 pounds in 3 weeks? :)

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning...

Yesterdays eating went fairly well except for the 3 chocolate Chip Cookies. Other than that I did really well. Makes it easier when the ice cream is gone.

I can tell since I had the unfill that my stmach has shrunk from the size it was preband. I plan to keep it that way so I am watching very closely how much I eat.

The other day I ate a hamburger only because I havent had one in over 2 years. I wasn't too impressed, which is a plus! lol

Jenn-wtf are you doing to lose 23 pounds in 3 weeks? :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone!

Tracy - I got a fill on the 30th and the biggest fill ever up to 1.5cc and asked for the initial surgery diet. I did Clear Liquids for 10days, went to creamy Soup for 1 week (lived on the chicken and cheese soup 3 times a day and about 1/2 cup max each surving) and now having 1 egg for Breakfast, 1.5oz tuna for lunch and dinner made with low fat sour cream and a little shredded lettuce. My 3 little meals have 69g Protein and about 680 cals. I have not slipped and have that feeling as in the beginning if I even think of eating the wrong thing I will PB in a major way. I have not done that since my fill, but I needed a reality check and I got it. I'm lower right now than I was before I had my dd 15 years ago and hope to be in the 180's next week. only 2lbs away!

So that is it in a nutshell, I was tired of being where stats said I would be and and I want to be where I want to be!

My dr is going to SHIT when he sees me in November.:)

When school starts I will be back at the Y doing Water aeorbics and light weights 3 days a week.

OK off to do a little work, got another project.

Have a great day everyone..

OH... I'm ok this morning I medicated to sleep last night, I don't understand how you can love someone one day and just walk away without a word the next, I think that is what hurts the most:frown:

Oh yeah, my ticker is only at 10.5 lost because last week I changed it to where I was at that point to get to 175 where I want to be, when I get there I'll do it from there to 150, so baby steps so I can feel like I can get there and I'm working for something.

Jenn --

Sorry about all the stuff with Kev, but you sound like you have your mindset in the right place!!

Congrats on the weight loss!!

Jennifer - good for you! You are doing fantastic! Keep it up!

I too started to take back control last week and so far am doing pretty good. I found an old friend from college on Facebook and turn out that she lives in the neighborhood across the street from me. And she's a gym nazi. So when we got together last week I told her I was struggling and she told me that she would be my personal trainer. Worked out every day and she pushes my ass. I'm keeping a food journal everyday and she checks it and makes recommendations on what I need to change up to get maximum benefit. Awesome awesome...

Since I've been going to the gym every single night I've really had to relinquish control of some stuff at home and guess what?? IT'S FINE. Juan's been in charge of laundry and helping me mop and stuff like that and he does a good job. I get home and throw something together for dinner and he eats it. Stopped being picky when I stopped asking him what he wanted, LOL.

coffee is calling my name...