Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Before I go, I too am thinking about the sleeve Laura! Maybe they will do a two for one?!!
Interested...perhaps 3 for 1!
Last night Rick bought a bag of COCONUT M&M's.....omg, I have managed to avoid them so far, but......well you know I am gonna try them, wish he would have rethought buying them!

WHAT??? omg...that sounds yum!

Thank you guys!

Jane if you don't use Facebook, I also keep his website updated with pics: Carson's First Website!

So today had some good things happen (about time). Got the bill from the hospital for the fluro, they processed it for $450 with BCBS (which denied it of course), but the bill that came today is only $250. YAY, so they cut me slack for being self-pay. That helps some.

Got out to do the weeding since the home owner's association sent us a letter.. the flower bed was very overrun since I didn't work on it at all while pregnant. I asked my friend Brandy & her gf to come help me.. her gf watched Carson and Brandy & I got to work. She was QUICK. Her parents own a landscape business so I guess she picked some of it up lol. She did such a great job, while I was panting and dragging trying to keep up. Then we pulled up boxwoods (boring) and planted purple bushes and purple flowers! Then laid down cedar mulch, and then she went and got her edger (wow)-- we haven't edged since we moved in--and blower. She actually edged the whole property and blew the crap out onto the street. It looks so fantastic. Trying to think of a way to thank her; I bought them lunch when I thought it was just going to be them babysitting and helping me pull weeds.. when it turned into an all day thing, I feel I need to do something more for her. Now I feel really bad for not offering to help her paint her house when they bought it last year (I totally coulda done that). Any suggestions? :rolleyes:

Carson is at mom's for the night, I downloaded a movie from Amazon (Made), going to order a sub from dominos and curl up in bed. Russ comes home tomorrow night.

How about a gift card to the movies. Any amount goes a long way! That is what we always love to get! Congrats on getting the yard done...after I post I'll go vote!

A day at the Fair.

Great pix...so glad you had fun! It is good to see you ! xo

We are home and had an AMAZING time. We camped 2 nights, and had a lake view! I'll post pix later. We just really couldn't have planned it anybetter. It is a ton of work to go camping...but we were home, had the camping closet reorganized, clothes, food, EVERYTHING put away, showered and in our pj's by 1:30pm! AAAHHH!

I went to doc on Friday and had lost 6 pounds since late May!

Congrats to all the moms whose kids go back tomorrow. I am going in to organize, but still have another week.

Everyone have a great Sunday!

xoxoxo

Welcome back Pam. I loved going camping, just can't talk hubby into it. He's motel kid of guy.

My Aunt and cousin came over to go swimming. They had a great time. I just found it still too cool to get it. The pool temp was 85 degrees but the outside temp is 77. Just a little too cool for me.

I'm so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Hello, tried to get on this am but couldn't! Went to church, then brunch, where I seriously pb'd on something, wasn't far into meal either. Wish I couldn't eat more often?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!

Then we went and saw Mary Poppins. Great show, this one has the original broadway cast. Macy would LOVE it. The little girls all loved it!!!

Now I am home for some laundry and odds and ends...

I'm jealous, 3 more weeks before school starts here, except that means summer is over too, I might keep the pool open an extra week, I'll do aerobics if the Water is no too cold, it should be ok if I leave the cover on.

Suzanne you look like you had fun, I am jealous, I've been wanting to go to a fair for years. Next week's horseshow we're going to is at a fairgrounds, so I am HOPING it's like a normal fair and I can stroll with Carson and play games and eat bad food. Yup, I said it!

I love going to Fair's. We go alot.

I made a chicken burrito casserole for dinner tonight and the guys raved over it. I did think it was pretty good. Not diet food but still good.

Took my nephew to his NA meeting and I sat in the parking lot and did my Bible class homework. It was nice and peaceful there and I could concentrate. Got almost all of it done.

Semi-busy day tomorrow. Hopefully it will get warm enough to get in the pool for a little while.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I'm up and that's about it.

I went to bed a little earlier than usual and slept, just not a solid sleep. So it will be a draggy day for me. Oh well.

Kat, I'll post the recipe later tonight. It's a very easy make.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning~

I am up and at it. Getting Macy fed and ready for school, then about to get dsd up and to school too :ohmy:

I ate 2 and 1/2 pints of ice cream yesterday...I suck!:biggrin: It was one of those that I rationalize in my head by saying to myself 'but you need to get it out of the house'. Today, throwing it away seems like it would have been a much better choice but...too late. I am just going to focus on today now. I will go work out and follow the rules today.

Have a great day ladies and I will check back in.

Sing it with me, moms: "It's the most... wonderful time... of the year..." The kiddos are off to school! It's just me & the kitties all alone in the quiet house!! Of course, the house is a mess & needs to be cleaned & I have a pile of work to do, but still... a few moments to myself. I think that's what I miss most of all over the summer... never having any "alone" time... I need it!

post-214707-13813138647504_thumb.jpg

post-214707-13813138647783_thumb.jpg

post-214707-13813138648061_thumb.jpg

post-214707-13813138648331_thumb.jpg

So much for the red-eye removal! lol!

& the kitties knew something was up this morning:

Bad kitty!

post-214707-138131386486_thumb.jpg

post-214707-13813138648972_thumb.jpg

post-214707-13813138649365_thumb.jpg

Morning

You guys are funny

TracyK - I'm sure it is not light or SF ice cream either right?

Michelle... you glad to have some quiet? Kitties look like they can't wait either lol

drinking my coffee and heading out for a walk, 2.5lbs away from hitting my August Goal of 190, I'm so excited about this again. I've lost 23lbs since July 30!:biggrin::w00t::ohmy:

At this rate, I'll hit 175 in no time... then be on my way to exceeding my goals

Sing it with me, moms: "It's the most... wonderful time... of the year..." The kiddos are off to school! It's just me & the kitties all alone in the quiet house!! I think that's what I miss most of all over the summer... never having any "alone" time... I need it!

YeeeHawww! :biggrin: :ohmy: Listen to the quiet!