Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets Part 4

Jenn - you got kicked off of what? Half the time I have no clue what you are saying, lol!

I am home and finally was able to sit down and get online. What a crazy couple of weeks its been!

I got caught up on all my wedding business stuff. Have tons of appointments this week. I wonder if I can register as a

Wedding planner or coordinator somewhere on the web? I wonder if I mentioned that I am a wedding planner

to the vendors I'm contacting for my own wedding they would be willing to give me a discount? Hmmmm...

Ok, I'm gonna go start browsing for invites. Be back later...

Wouldn't hurt to try! And, make a free website using yahoo or geocities.. that's how we found our wedding coordinator.

Back at home safe and sound.

Tired.

Remember when I was frustrated in Alabama Friday saying I hate stupid people? I needed that part of my cpap delivered to work so someone could sign for it? Well tonight when I get home I have TWO notices on my door that UPS has something for me but they need my signature! HELLO!!! So now I have to wait for UPS to come tomorrow plus I do not have the part for my cpap tonight!!! MAD!! Maybe I should go back to Alabama and have those last few margs in the freezer!!

Good Weds Morn, Violettas~~

I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!... my theme song today!

Make it a good one!

:PGood morning everyone!

Haydee-Macy loves the fact that her sister is here now. She is just overjoyed! I am so proud of you! -3 after your vacations IS a very respectable number!

Pamela-Have a fantastic time...sorry about the text about MJ while you were on your trip...just thought you all might wanna know. Sounds like I may be getting mocked in here about that! Hope you have a great time in Italy....eat some real Italian food for me.

Judy-your goal sounds like a great one. I know how it is to be at the weight your at. -5 doesn't come easy at all! Close to impossible in a months time...at least it was for me back then (in the good old days, lol) The gal you have set is a good one and I know you will achieve it!

Jane-sorry about the stupid people, lol. They are definitely everywhere!

((((hugs))))

OK, gotta go. Have fantastic day and respect the pouch! July 1st....respect the pouch!

1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on

the same night.

2. Don't worry about what people think; they don't do it very often.

3. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a

garage makes you a car.

4. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

5. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

6. A person, who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice

person. (This is very important. Pay attention! It never fails.)

7. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government programme.

8. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.

9. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.

10. A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.

11. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

12. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it. Embrace your

differences. Love each other.

13. No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.

14. A balanced diet is a cookie i n each hand.

15. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist

change places.

16. Opportunities always look bigger after they have passed.

17. Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks

before you need it.

18. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.

19. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognise a mistake

when you make it again.

20. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.

21. Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

22. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.

23. It ain't the jeans that make your butt look fat.

24. There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and "mental illness."

25. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never

want you to share yours with them.

26. You should not confuse your career with your life.

27. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.

28. Never lick a steak knife.

29. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.

30. You will never find anybody who c an give you a clear and compelling

reason why we observe daylight savings time.

31. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests

that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging

from her at that moment.

32. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender,

religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside,

we ALL believe that we are above average drivers.

33. Your friends love you anyway.

34. Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built

the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic.

35. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

morning gals

sorry was distracted and my computer was freaking out from all my Facebook stuff.

Haydee, i got kicked off facebook from everything i got trying to load all at one time.

i'm drinking coffee and getting ready for my dr appt, primary, who i hope will give me something to mellow me out without the weight gain, and adjust my Water pill, which does not seem to be working anymore

then home to tile the bathroom seat, so tomorrow i can tile the wall around it. I have a week to get it all done

OOOOOO THE FUN!

We are off and running...and arguing already. It is crunch time and since my MIL will be here by 11am we are trying to get everything packed before...so we can relax and visit. The fact that I am sitting here on the puter is going over like a lead ballon...considering she is ironing my clothes. Gotta go and "look busy". She was up at 4 am and scrubbed the kitchen floor!!!

I'll go to the store now and then go and get some euro...and check the mail.

Getting a small unfill later. Today I am feeling a bit better, but I'll be in the air again tomorrow for MANY HOURS...and I think that is what messes me up.

xoxooxoxox

Is everyone posting their pics in one spot? I have the pics on my BIL's computer from Pamela and my camera, is it easy to access from my computer to transfer them?

Jenn what seat in your bathroom are you putting tile down?

Well off to do some laundry!

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

this is what i have been doing with all my time. The landscaping was a huge thing, i can build walls and mow lawn, but plant... yuck

oh... the seat was a closet, i took a wall and door down, the dryer was in there

Jane, I got the pics off your camera, I can post. I made the violets a universal photobucket account, I'll e-mail the info when I get home from work (certain BATH pictures need to be taken down).

Someone sent this around work today, this is SO TRUE!!!!

Carson did really well last night in his own room.

Tracy - we weren't making fun of you about the MJ thing. It was a running joke because everything we watched during our stay at the house had "breaking news" about MJ's passing, LOL.

Pam - we almost always bicker as we are getting ready to go somewhere. I think its the nerves and all the pressure you put on yourself to make sure you don't forget anything? Once we are at the gate waiting to board we get lovey dovey again.

Ugh, I've been having chest and port pains for the past few days?? Just like sore? I don't know what it is. And my liquid is gurgling alot more as it's going down. Last night Juan made tuna salad for dinner and he gave me a bite to taste and it hurt so much going down. I have no clue what I could have done. Been hurting since I got back home on Monday.

:)

Michael Jackson died?!?!?!?

Can't be... I *just* saw him in an exclusive little club in 'bama!

:P

I told you guys Russ said his forums, it's the joke "MJ is dead??", and I noticed all over the internet that's the running joke with everyone. Those kinds of things about society fascinate me.

Still waiting for the UPS man............

Jennifer those are great pics. Your house looks soo cute and the yard.

Where did June go?