Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lapband's dirty little secret

Nawww, not working. Your doctor told ME that you are trading services. You are redoing his website AND recruiting new patients in trade for your surgery bill.

People do not typically forget their password and if they do they merely click on "forgot password" and the system emails it to you.

You make money from recruiting noobs to your doctor. You just do a better job of trying to hide it today. Not a lot better, just a little.

So please, don't go that direction. It was not your doctor that had to tell you what a coordinator is. You discovered that when you cut a deal with your doctor and let us not forget, it was YOUR doctor that gave ME this information.

Your "blonde and I don't know what I am doing" routine doesn't wash. You were suspended under one of your IDs for advertising on the forum. If you can't comprehend what that means, your doc won't be able to explain it in better detail.

*I* am not the one that reported you. I did not know about it until after the fact. A variety of people reported you for using support boards to recruit newbies in an effort to pay your surgery bill.

Honestly, I am not the one to try this manipulative crappola with. I will confront you in public each and every time.

Hey, Girl you are all wound up.

I do not want to be confrontational. I left the story off where I called my Dr. because I didnt want to go into it at length. But you obviously care more than the average bear about my story so since I have nothing to hide here it is.

Yes after we talked I asked dr.Kelly what is a coordinator and what exactly do they do. Before that time I had never heard of the term or the job discription. I own Sonshine Consulting Group INC. (please fel free to look it up) I help Buisnesses revamp thier business image and become visual to thier target customer base, and yes we are trading services. But my intentions from my involvment with lapbandtalk.com is NOT to advertise for free. I have many other avenues I am working with Dr. Kelly on to expand his business and increase patient support.

My first login was created with an email I setup just for this site so I could check it out. I dont remember what it is, it is very long and before starting this user I was trying to access it to just go from there and was unable to. So I started with this one which is the only one I use on this site from here point on.

I am not manipulative. And I lye to NO ONE. This is why I am taking the time to write back to you regaurding this issue.

I know you are a coordinator and I wish you only the best of luck. I hope we can keep any negitivities between our business between us so not to show the public anything other than perfessionalism and honest care.

On a personal note I am very thankfull for this online forum I believe it is a great way to network as individuals who share in the unique bond of Bandhood. We can both learn end educate eachother offering support in ways many of our "Normal Families" cant understand unless they have ever been in the Battle Against Obesity. This is the fact in my family. All of ly inlaws, even my husband have NO understanting of what I have been threw there for they offer NO support. It is more of the "out of sight out of mind " mind set with them. I do have my mom who lives in New York (long ways from Oregon) and she is an angel threw these transitionary times.

Well, I hope this has helpped everyone stand on the same side, we are not at battle with eachother! The enemy in all around us, and even within us! Together we can rise to a greater tomarrow! THIS MUST CONTINUE TO BE OUR GOAL! If we get distracted many will fail!

This is why I am founding a NON-Profit to benefit OBESE ADOLESENTS. We are one of many sponsors GIVING away prizes to those who have achieved GREAT WLS Successes! In prevailing in this battle those who have overcome have EARNED THE RIGHT to be AWARDED!

So as a chance to INSPIRE those who are looking for answers email me your testimonials and pictures! We will be holding AWARD EVENTS in every state in the USA. And giving away wonderful SPA packages, hair & Make up Makeovers, Gym Memberships ect.

Hard work should be AWARDED, guided, and shared! THat is why I am here! To give support! And even ask questions!

I am human just like all of you.

Edited by Lovinglapbandliving
spelling

I know you are a coordinator and I wish you only the best of luck.

You know nothing of me. You assume, nothing more. If you spent a bit more time here you would know a bit and you wouldn't need to assume.

What I don't like are people like you who forget to mention to newbies is that you are referring to a specific doctor and it is not based on what is right for the person, it is based on your bank account.

My personal opinion only, I just don't think you can go much lower than that.

You have multiple IDs, you've been banned for a period of time under one of them and the very same day you created another to get around the ban. You are unable to follow basic rules of the forum, you are not honest with people.

I am not interested in your business, I am not interested in anything about you. I already know, you are a person that tries to use a SUPPORT board to pimp for a doctor.

I help people find the doctor that is right for them, I show them how to research, I show them how to spot people like you, I show them how to verify information they are told by people like you. Basically, I warn them against people like you.

My feelings are simple, if you want to recruit newbies to your doctor then great, pay for an ad. That's how the forum works. Threads of support are not appropriate for pimping.

Edited by WASaBubbleButt

"Lovinglapbandliving," if there is even a shred of truth to what Wasa is saying, you should be ashamed of yourself. It's absolutely disgusting.

As for the business you own, it never ceases to amaze me how you can be taken seriously with your inability to properly utilize basic English language and spelling.

Sorry to hear about ya'lls problems with your surgeons. My sister and I both used the same surgeon and we have both, since switched drs without any problems...in fact I switched twice when I found one I liked better than the second one.

"Lovinglapbandliving," if there is even a shred of truth to what Wasa is saying, you should be ashamed of yourself. It's absolutely disgusting.

As for the business you own, it never ceases to amaze me how you can be taken seriously with your inability to properly utilize basic English language and spelling.

Looks like she might have had one of her accounts deleted since I posted the link. Her ID was something like ... Kelly's patient Leah or some such stupid name. She was pushing VERY hard to get people to go to him and she was banned for two weeks for the behavior. Then she just created another ID to continue pimping for R. Kelly, a MX surgeon.

This is exactly the type of person I warn noobs against. They often times have no clue how doctors go about "advertising" and they think it's just a patient who likes their doc. They have no idea it's all about the almighty dollar.

If a doc can't afford advertising the legit way.....

Looks like she might have had one of her accounts deleted since I posted the link. Her ID was something like ... Kelly's patient Leah or some such stupid name. She was pushing VERY hard to get people to go to him and she was banned for two weeks for the behavior. Then she just created another ID to continue pimping for R. Kelly, a MX surgeon.

This is exactly the type of person I warn noobs against. They often times have no clue how doctors go about "advertising" and they think it's just a patient who likes their doc. They have no idea it's all about the almighty dollar.

If a doc can't afford advertising the legit way.....

Well, good catch, I say. I'm not on enough to catch such things, but if you say that's what this person is doing, I believe you have your proof and don't doubt you.

I find it highly disgusting for somebody to pull such a tactic. How would SHE like it if she was "referred" to a doctor in this manner and then found out s/he was a crap doctor?

Well, good catch, I say. I'm not on enough to catch such things, but if you say that's what this person is doing, I believe you have your proof and don't doubt you.

I find it highly disgusting for somebody to pull such a tactic. How would SHE like it if she was "referred" to a doctor in this manner and then found out s/he was a crap doctor?

I especially liked the part of her post where she wants me to keep the "negativity" between us and not disrupt the board. HA! She sure doesn't know me well! I'll post it on every board if need be!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Wasa and Beth...

So glad you call out these people! :blink:

I don't have the snap you do, Wasa...but I sure appreciate you calling people out when they try to slip through the cracks.

I sleep a little better knowing you're keeping an eye on things! :drool:

I think I may have been one who reported her originally because I despise a thief.....and advertising here w/out paying for it is just that...thievery.

Rock on, ladies!

Snereb27

Some surgeons are pretty "hands on"...others not so much. Mine does all my fills (my port is tilted and the NP won't even try it; as she says...HE put it there! LOL) and follow up visits. I guess as his business grows this kind of personal care will be impractical but I enjoy it.

I like getting my info from the source, as it were.

Wasa and Beth...

So glad you call out these people! :blink:

I don't have the snap you do, Wasa...but I sure appreciate you calling people out when they try to slip through the cracks.

I sleep a little better knowing you're keeping an eye on things! :drool:

I think I may have been one who reported her originally because I despise a thief.....and advertising here w/out paying for it is just that...thievery.

Rock on, ladies!

She called me a coordinator. That's WORSE than stealing!

Is a coordinator what SHE is doing?

Yes. Some are honest and sit in an office and reply to people when they want info on a specific doctor. Then you have people like HER that don't tell they are a coordinator.

She called me a bad name, I didn't call her names. ;o)

I'm thinking that you ladies have gotten just a tad off course. I just went back and re-read the original post from 'Lovinglapbandliving' and all she posted was support for the original poster's issue. In fact, not only did she ~not~ push her own Dr. (other than saying that she thought he was great, just like I did) she suggested going to FillCenterUSA....are they paying her too???

I dunno...you sure are pro sleeve, in fact you posted that this was just 1 more reason to chose the sleeve over banding...is your sleeve surgeon paying you??

We all got the message that you don't like her posting here because she is a patient coordinator, so I would think you could now either take it private with her, or go to the board owner/moderator and voice your complaints there.

And I thought I saw on another board that because not all of us have English as a first language, or may not be as well educated as each other, or may not know how to use a keyboard...or whatever...commenting on the lack of typing skills is just a little bit childish. I'm sure if you wandered other boards you could find other posters to belittle over spelling...

Patricia

And I love my surgeon too...

Dr. Brad Watkins,

NWWLS,

Everett, WA

Let him know I sent you :blink:

I'm thinking that you ladies have gotten just a tad off course. I just went back and re-read the original post from 'Lovinglapbandliving' and all she posted was support for the original poster's issue. In fact, not only did she ~not~ push her own Dr. (other than saying that she thought he was great, just like I did) she suggested going to FillCenterUSA....are they paying her too???

I dunno...you sure are pro sleeve, in fact you posted that this was just 1 more reason to chose the sleeve over banding...is your sleeve surgeon paying you??

We all got the message that you don't like her posting here because she is a patient coordinator, so I would think you could now either take it private with her, or go to the board owner/moderator and voice your complaints there.

And I thought I saw on another board that because not all of us have English as a first language, or may not be as well educated as each other, or may not know how to use a keyboard...or whatever...commenting on the lack of typing skills is just a little bit childish. I'm sure if you wandered other boards you could find other posters to belittle over spelling...

Patricia

And I love my surgeon too...

Dr. Brad Watkins,

NWWLS,

Everett, WA

Let him know I sent you :blink:

I *am* one of Alex' moderators so I know the rules quite well. I moderate his sleeve board, a sister board to this one. The poster in question has violated the forum policies. Now, perhaps YOU are okay with cheating the system, stealing from others, breaking rules, and being overall snarky, but not everyone is okay with that.

Have you read the other posts this "coordinator" has written? She digs up 1 year old posts about Kelly to push him. Kelly isn't even all that great. Shouldn't newbies be given the information on how to research a doctor? How to verify the line of crap they are given?

I guess that is asking too much, eh?

Damn straight I am pro sleeve. So what? Got a problem with that? I'll bet I know band stats better than you do.