Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before & After Pictures

You look great keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

Untfluter, you look great! Congrats on your fab weight loss! :biggrin:

Thank you SpideyMom... God.. EVERYONE on here is so nice.... I am glad that I have found this site....

Untfluter, you look great! Congrats on your fab weight loss! :biggrin:

Yeah, the mayo Banditos are a wonderful group, if I may say so myself! They have been so helpful in so many ways! :biggrin: Glad you've joined us! :blushing:

Ok, I'm finally ready to show off. :smile2: I went to a wedding this weekend, and I was so pleased with a photo someone sent me, that I thought I would share. The first photo was taken on 4/29/09, the day I started my pre-op diet (size 20/22). The second photo was taken 9/19/09, about 4 1/2 months later and 64 pounds down from that date (size 14). :bored:

post-260735-13813138720535_thumb.jpg

post-260735-13813138721064_thumb.jpg

SpideyMom amazing you don't look like the same person. What a diffrence 4 mos. can make. I am stuck on a plateau for several weeks now. I have started walking so hopefully I can start the downward cycle again. Congrats. on your weight loss and keep up the good work.

Ok, I'm finally ready to show off. :) I went to a wedding this weekend, and I was so pleased with a photo someone sent me, that I thought I would share. The first photo was taken on 4/29/09, the day I started my pre-op diet (size 20/22). The second photo was taken 9/19/09, about 4 1/2 months later and 64 pounds down from that date (size 14). :tongue2:

Ann - You look MARVELOUS.....................What a change in four months......Absolutely fantastic.........Keep it up....:)

ANN! OMG you look AMAZING! Congrats to you! You look fantastic!

Aw, thanks, everyone! I feel great. It wasn't until I saw that picture and compared it to my old pic that I realized how much I had changed. Really excited now about how I will look when I get to goal! :tongue2:

Ann, I've been noticing your amazing weight loss from your ticker, and now seeing your pics is truly inspiring!!! You look absolutely FABULOUS and should be THRILLED with your hard work and results :tongue2:

Here is a progression of my headshots...

57749-albums4121-picture24112.jpg57749-albums4121-picture24114.jpg57749-albums4121-picture24115.jpg

Dec 2006 (heaviest face pic)

May 2009 (1 day before start of pre-op diet)

Aug 2009 (3 months post-op & -40+ lbs)

Thanks, Mamadot! You look fabulous yourself! I see a big difference between the first and third photos. Isn't it an awesome feeling? :mad::biggrin: Keep up the great work!

Anyone else care to share their before and after (during) photos? :tongue2:

Ann and Dot, You are both beautiful! Your transformations are incredible. I love seeing a face with the name too. We really get to know each others personallities, so it's nice to see photos as we go along. :( GB

Aw, thanks, you are kind. :smile2:

It is nice to put a face with a name after you've gotten to know someone online for awhile. :smile2:

well I hope I put up my pictures right. The first one was taken last christmas the next was taken july 4th over a month after surgery, and the last one was taken 3 weeks ago. I can tell in my face that I have lost weight!

post-264775-13813138806154_thumb.jpg

post-264775-13813138806247_thumb.jpg

post-264775-13813138806701_thumb.jpg