Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Free t-shirt from J.C. Penny and Nick(it)

Go to this site and register (name and address) and then print the certificate, it is good for a free Nick(it) t-shirt. I printed one for everyone in my family and we all got a free shirt today. They are in the mens department and were $26.00, on sale this week for $14.99 but the offer is 1 free shirt per customer. I didn't even get charged tax. There are several cool shirts and my Pennys even had some long sleeved shirts. Here is the link:

http://nickitworld.com/tshirt/registration.php

My sister says she is going back tomorrow for some more shirts, we were told that the promotion is from Nick(it) and the sales people get credit for the $14.99 price towards their sales for the day. They also had several racks of clothing at 75% off and there were racks labeled $3.77 and $1.77 all over the store, I got 3 really nice shirts for my upcoming vacation for $12.16 total.~Mandy

Go figure after I printed it off I find out the nearest store is in Denver.. Humm I will call the one here and see what they say.. Thanks Mandy

My store wasnt listed either but they have it in stock. If you go in the men's dept, there will be a huge British flag sign with "Nick(it)!" printed on it. The lady at my store said most Penny's stores have the brand. ~Mandy

It is a new brand of men's clothing. The t-shirts are mostly unisex. They also make jeans and polo/dress shirts. The jeans are $45-$70 a pair. The shirts do run a bit small, but seem very well made. I got one with a bull dog in front of a british flag on it. And my 16 year old niece got one that says I Heart Martians (the heart is red velvety material like the ones in the 80's). They call it "modern Urban" clothing. ~Mandy

I got one with a bull dog in front of a british flag on it

Ok, this is for me I show bulldogs and Breed them too. I have 4 snoring at my feet.

I got it because my HS Mascot was a bulldog and we live about 2 miles from the school. My 14 and 16 year old nieces are on the tennis team and I thought I would wear it to the next game. They also play in the band so I will wear it over a turtleneck for the football season. It looks like the marine corp bulldog. ~Mandy

Thank-you, I will check out my store and try to get one...

If you click on the coupon thing a few times it still lets you print them out, maybe you can go pick one out pay then go pick another out and go to a different register etc....lol

When you click print, just up the number of copies that you want. Some stores are letting people get more than one shirt, or you can just hit a few registers. I washed the ones I got and they didn't shrink, and I used warm Water. I am going back today as I can always use free shirts. ~Mandy

Thank you Mandy, I am now the proud owner of 2 Nick it t shirts. I took my coupons to my local JCPenny which was not listed and I got my 2 shirts. I will be going back this weekend. LOL Thanks again, I love free.