Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bariatric Advantage ?

Hi there,

I've not tried their Protein stuff, but I do use their Vitamins and Calcium products. Very good and has everything that we band patients require. Vitamins and Calcium are very good. I get the wild cherry calcium and the berry flavored vitamins. So far as Protein shakes go, I get unjury. Check them out aUNJURY Medical Quality whey Protein Isolate. Great Tasting whey Protein supplements for Everyday Health! High Protein and High Quality.I really like the flavors but you don't get a lot so I may be trying some of the nectar brands. I hear they taste pretty good.

Hope that helps.

Craig

One of the reps was at a support group I went to this past week. She didn't say much about Protein stuff, but we did sample some of their Vitamins. They were not too bad - the Calcium chew thing was outstanding!

I did want to mention that she talked about a pre-op Vitamin that they make that helps get your levels evened out and gets you used to taking a supplement. I am not sure how it tastes because we did not sample that one, but it might be worth looking into.

Good luck!

I started my Pre-Op three days ago and that's what my Doctor's office has us use. I bought the strawberry, the chocolate, the vanilla and the banana that way I could have variety. They all are good. I couldn't believe it. I rotate the flavors so that I won't get sick of one kind. I use Water to mix them but you can use skim milk also. Hope this helps.

Becky:thumbup:

I use BA and Unjury. I like them both. BA has Vitamins and carbs. For lunch I mix the vanilla of one or the other) with 2 cups of frozen strawberries and sweet'n low and skim milk n a blender. It taste like a milk shake to me. It with BA it comes to 320 calories and with Unjury it is 280. It does stop me from craving bad things. I have also used the chocolate of both with skim milk and sugar fee carmel Syrup and ice in a blender ( sometimes I add instant de-caff coffee graduals to it) BA is 220 and Unjury is 180.

Edited by di1138
spelling

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches