Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Mayo Banditos / Friday Weigh In !!!!

Wow! you guys are all doing so great!

Just back from a mini vacation. I had fun but I didn't help my weight loss any. No loss this week. My husband and I hooked up with old friends and had way too much fun. Back to reality now.

Glad they can fix you up easily John. Glad you are doing better Ann.

I can still eat anything, and too much in my opinion. What I have found out though ,is if I eat too much, I have this horrible pain, and I do mean sharp, terrible pain near my port.

I really don't like that much so that helps keep me in line. I don't know if that's restriction. I still have not figured that out.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

WOWZA! Everyone is doing SO well! Congratulations, Rachieroo, EPRESC, and Carrie0322! :biggrin:And John, that's awesome what the doctor said!!! :yikes: I would be nervous too about maintaining, but I'm sure you'll do fine. What do you do for exercise? You play golf, right?

Rguay, you did great on vacation -- you had fun and you didn't gain! :thumbup: To determine restriction, are you hungry between meals? If not, then you have restriction. If you feel like you're constantly hungry and eating more than 1 cup at each meal, you probably need a fill. HTH. :biggrin:

I go for a fill tomorrow so they will weigh me. I have decent restriction right now so we will see if he gives me a fill. I think I could probably use another 1/2 CC at this point..... I'll check in after I see my surgeon tomorrow and let everyone know the latest update!

ok.. went for a fill yesterday... my surgeon didn't do a fill. He says it sounds like I am perfect right now.. Definately don't think I'm at my sweet spot... I've only had 3 fills w/a small unfill of 1/2 CC for a total of 4CC's in my band... so I go back on Nov 18th and we will see where we are... BUT.... I lost another 5 1/2 lbs since 9/9/09, so I am happy about that!!

Congratulations, untfluter, that's great! :thumbup:

WOWZA! Everyone is doing SO well! Congratulations, Rachieroo, EPRESC, and Carrie0322! :biggrin:And John, that's awesome what the doctor said!!! :frown: I would be nervous too about maintaining, but I'm sure you'll do fine. What do you do for exercise? You play golf, right?

Rguay, you did great on vacation -- you had fun and you didn't gain! :thumbup: To determine restriction, are you hungry between meals? If not, then you have restriction. If you feel like you're constantly hungry and eating more than 1 cup at each meal, you probably need a fill. HTH. :sneaky:

Ann - Thanks for the encouragement. My exercise consists of walking every day and going to the gym 3-4 x p/w. A little cardio and weights. No golf. We're boaters. So during the summer, working and cleaning the boat is my exercise. Now I tinker with my 55 Chevy that I take to car shows once in a while.

My port revision is still on for 10/26/09. I should only be out from work for a few days,

Will weigh in the morning. Hopefully I am able to maintain. Certainly eatinga little more at lunch and dinner.

Congratulations, untfluter, that's great! :thumbup:

Thanks Spideymom!!

Sounds like many of us May Bandsters are still going strong!

My weight loss has slowed down but still going in the right direction. I saw 201.6 this morning so I'm REALLY close to breaking into onederland. I can't wait!! Another 15 pounds after that, and my BMI will move out of the obese category.

I'm pretty in love with my band, too. I'm also working my ass off, literally. LOL

Yikes! I am actually up 2 lbs from two weeks ago.

I am not sure what to think. I stopped taking my blood pressure medication last week, so I would like to think that has somethng to do with it. I didn't think it woud cause weight gain because it was a Beta Blocker. I didn't think it would cause a change in Water weight. I hope I am wrong.

I guess I'll see what happens.

Success to everyone next week!

Weighed in this morning @ 227 lbs. No loss / No gain......Eating more and so far able to maintain.:scared2:

183 lbs. 2 lbs. lost this week I had a fill yesterday, so hopefully the hunger will be relieved, somewhat. This was my second fill. 23 more pounds to go!!

Once again, a fantastic week for you all!

Rebecca, I'm having your kind of week. I'm actually up 3 lbs. though! :wink2: But I'm here to admit it, because gains are part of the process, and I can't let myself get down about it. I know it's only temporary. I'm joking now, that I'm back to being obese, though... by one pound. *sigh* What's a gal to do? My PA doesn't want me to get a fill, even though I can eat up to 2 cups of food and still be hungry -- yikes! She said I need to stop at 1 cup and just drink more Water in between. As I mentioned on another post, if I could stop eating while I'm still hungry, I wouldn't need the band! lol But, I agreed to try it. Meanwhile... did you just hear that noise? That was my stomach. I'm sure you can hear it several states away. :eek:

Keep up the great work, everyone! :scared2::thumbup::w00t:

Stayed exactly the same this week, which is totally fine with me because I was on vacation for 3 days and also didn't work out hardly at all! And last night I actually had some pumpkin pie....So staying the same is fine with me this week!

Good luck everyone!

Ann - Thanks for the encouragement. My exercise consists of walking every day and going to the gym 3-4 x p/w. A little cardio and weights. No golf. We're boaters. So during the summer, working and cleaning the boat is my exercise. Now I tinker with my 55 Chevy that I take to car shows once in a while.

My port revision is still on for 10/26/09. I should only be out from work for a few days,

Will weigh in the morning. Hopefully I am able to maintain. Certainly eatinga little more at lunch and dinner.

John, you are doing great! I think I thought you were a golfer because of your ticker. lol You certainly get a lot of exercise in. That's fantastic. How much do you walk each day? I just bought a membership to the rec center, so I'm starting up my Water walking/jogging again.

BTW, that's cool that you have a 55 Chevy. Would love to see a picture of it sometime!! :scared2:

I haven't been on here in 2 weeks! So much has been happening! I sold my house, found a new house and now am in the middle of moving and having a garage sale! UGGH!! But I try to be 'good' and I do weigh myself everyday.

10/2 194.4

10/9 193.3

10/16 192

Slowly moving! As long as it's MOVING! Happy weekend everyone!