Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Morning Weigh-in May 29th

Well, I feel like I'm back on track and have cut back on snacking and alcohol. I lost 2 lbs this week.

Last Friday: 204.5 lbs

This morning: 202.5 lbs

Slowly losing my way to 200 lbs

Way to go, BDS!!

Last week: 229.2

This week: 227.8

Loss: 1.4 lbs

Creeping down, but at least it's down!

I gained this week but I have a thing I don't change my ticker because then next week I would count it as a loss and it wouldn't technically be but I went from 221 to 223 this morning.

I was weighing 219 until yesterday morning when it jumped but I noticed that since Wednesday evening my left leg has been swollen so I don't know why I am holding on to that Water but I am.

I had an NSV today! I ran 1 mile in 12 minutes. That is the fastest mile I think I have EVER run (even when I was a child because as a child I couldn't make it a whole mile). I am trying to get to 10 but 12 is better than 14 last week! I run outside so I don't have a treadmill to push me.

Have a blessed weekend!

II had an NSV today! I ran 1 mile in 12 minutes. That is the fastest mile I think I have EVER run (even when I was a child because as a child I couldn't make it a whole mile). I am trying to get to 10 but 12 is better than 14 last week! I run outside so I don't have a treadmill to push me.

Have a blessed weekend!

WTG! I have been working toward a consistent 10min mile too, 12 is really great! Keep up the good work, the time just seems to shave off when you least expect it!

Well - I am down 2lb this week. I went from 193 (my fav #) to 191! Woo Hoo! I hope my weight will keep moving down. My goal is to get another 40lb off, but I think that might be pretty aggressive.

Have a great weekend!

Loss .2 this week. I had Soups several times this week and I am sure I am a little bloated. I also been snacking a little. next week I travel so I am just hoping to stay even.:)

Last week: 184.4

This week: 182.3

Difference: -2.1 !!!!!

WhooHoo!

I discovered last Friday that I need to be tracking my food on a nearly daily basis. I'm eating just for the heck of it, even when I'm not hungry. Tracking keeps me accountable and makes me think twice about eating something. Even if I can't track that day. It's also helping me get more of my Water in. I was having a hard time with that too.

So a nice loss for me b/c I tracked my food all week. Very happy about the loss but shocked to discover that I was eating mindlessly again and in reality, eating around my band. :wink: and :)

The exercising is going well. I normally do 1.5 miles while pushing DD in her stroller, with the dog on her leash. When I can go by myself, there is another mile loop that I add for a total of 2.5 miles. Both are killer, all terrain and steep hills walking. The extra mile loop is even harder than the other that I do. Anyway, I've been trying to do the 2.5 mile loop a couple of times a week but can't always get it in if DH isn't home. This week I was able to go 2x. Happy, Happy!

Congrats Tutornmom! WTG!

Glad to see the scale move down again for you, Kristen! I know that was driving you nuts!

Great job to all of our LOSERS!!!

Have a great week!

Great job everyone I am the same. But then I didn't gain either. I am losing slower than I want too. But then again no gain LOL

My clothing is getting looser anyway so that's good.

My size 12 jeans are getting loose in the leg and waist. Woo woo.

Last week I forgot to weigh at home and made the assumption from the doctors scale that I was even (183# -no loss/no gain). So...today when I stepped on the scale and saw 179.5, I was excited and bewildered, trying to remember what I did this week that caused a 3.5# loss. Can't think of anything that stands out, but I sure am happy!