Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Hotties..check in

Well slowly but surely Im down 21 pounds:redface:

Wish it were more:confused:

Ivae had 2 fills, first one was 2cc's, had my second one 2 weeks later, she added 2 cc's again but the x-ray showed my stoamch emptying to slow so she took out .5 cc's

Still able to eat pretty much everything so a lot is my own will power.

How is everyone else?

I feel like I have been losing very slowly too, Im down 30 lbs but some times I go up 5 and down that same 5 in a day or two. I have not lost as much as I have wanted to but still Im happy with the progress.

I have had 3 fills and have alot of problems getting anything down. I will eat a bit or two and up it comes, and other times I can eat anything and it is just fine. I wish I knew what sets it off at times. I know that morning eating is all but out, by 11 am I can keep yogert down but that is about it.

Good luck to you!

Bernadette

Bernadette; I feel your pain. I had my second fill on May 19th and I have had trouble eating ever since. Some days I am just fine and other I can keep anything more than a Protein Drink. It really worries me when food gets stuck I get panicy. I am scheduled for my third fill on June 17th, but I am not sure if I should get it if I am having so much trouble now.

jdeleare

I know what you mean, I keep thinking that it is better and then bam Im right back to sliming everything right back up. Im not sure what to do??? I can eat sometimes and not others, or one day I can eat a certain food and the next day it comes right back up.

fatgirlinny

Don't give up, I think this is all a game of trial and error. I have been battling with my 3rd fill for 2 weeks and Im still not sure what to do..unfill or fill?? I have lost more weight this way but I don't like that fact that I can't choose what I would like to eat, the band does it for me. I have been doing good sticking to the right food choices but alot of times the good food won't go down. chips go down great...go figure.

Good luck to everyone!

Bernadette

Thanks for the encouragement, I feel so bad when it happens that once again I've done something wrong. I've been on vacations this week, so it's been extra hard. I am hoping once I am back on my regular schedule it wont be so bad. Still don't know if I should go ahead with my next fill. If it wasn't for this web site I think I would be completely a mess.

jdelare

I still make alot of mistakes, my largest being eating too fast and too large of bites. I have started to learn my "full" level too, if I eat past that I get sick.

Im on vacation next week and I will be doing some traveling, I will have to be careful not to overdo my eating. I tend to eat more when I get around my family they are all overweight too so it makes it all that much easier to eat.

Have a great weekend!

Bernadette

Hi All,

I'm down 2.5lbs this week:thumbup:. Still not at my sweet spot, but I'm hoping by the next fill I will be there. My Doctor is pretty good about giving fills, I have had 3 so far and scheduled for another next Friday.

Good luck this week.

Hey Everyone!

I've been doing fairly well. Since I have time off from work I've been an exercise fiend. I alternate between Wii Fit and Wii Active and when I'm done with my 30-40 minutes of that I go swin 20-30 laps in the pool. It's been paying off because I'm finally in the 170's!!

I haven't seen these numbers in years! So far I've had a total weightloss of 41 pounds.

I'm still learning to eat properly but some days I screw up and end up in trouble.

Hope you ladies keep on chugging despite the setbacks.

Hiya Everyone,

I'm doing decently. Down about 40 pounds right now. Having a little bit of a hard time keeping on track with the exercise though. Work's been rough lately and I haven't had much time for myself (guess it's time to MAKE time eh?).

Only had one fill at the beginning of May and I definitely felt it. I have a second fill appointment June 12 (friday) but I think I am going to reschedule. I kind of feel like a fill would be nice but at the same time, I think it's too early. I can indeed eat a little over a cup of food in one sitting but I'm staying full and have had 2-3 "stuck" times. I also live 5 hours away from my doctor (long story!) and don't want to drive all the way home for them to tell me I'm doing well enough and they won't give me a fill. The only down side is that it'll probably take 3-5 weeks to get another later appointment. Sigh.

Hope everyone else is doing well. My eating is pretty well on track. Just need to get the exercising thing back. I had a good routine for about 4 weeks but the past 2 1/2, I've just... not done a thing.

Another Friday ...... Already:rolleyes2: So, it's time to weigh in. How is everyone doing?

I'm right on schedule........down another pound. I have another fill scheduled today, so hopefully:thumbup: this will be the one......I would love to have some restriction.

Wish me luck.