Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

alabama meet and greet!

Where is St. Vincents anyway and what time is the meeting.Thank You

this might help you out.

it looks like it will be a long drive for you.

Driving Directions from Harvest, AL to 52 Medical Park Dr E, Birmingham, AL

and the meeting starts at 10am but its better to be there by 9:45 am.

This date is perfect now that I think about it. It will be the first day I will be able to eat solid food so we need to have a ceremony, hehe. Just let me know what I can bring to help.

This date is perfect now that I think about it. It will be the first day I will be able to eat solid food so we need to have a ceremony, hehe. Just let me know what I can bring to help.

thats great!

im going to get kaninag to help me with a list. and then i will post it on here and people can pick what they would like to bring. i do need some ideas to waht to dring to eat. since i know they will be alot of people there that can't eat a few different things.

I was trying to think of what to get for the meet and great and this is what I thought:

Hotdogs (because all kids love hotdogs)

Hamburgers (these are really good with just some cheese and ketchup-no bun)

fruit (instead of chips and cookies)

plenty of Water

and I dont know how much else you wanna do but we could do potato salad.........and whatever else.

I was trying to think of what to get for the meet and great and this is what I thought:

Hotdogs (because all kids love hotdogs)

Hamburgers (these are really good with just some cheese and ketchup-no bun)

fruit (instead of chips and cookies)

plenty of Water

and I dont know how much else you wanna do but we could do potato salad.........and whatever else.

that sounds good to me nene. but don't know about the potato salad because of the heat. don;t know if it will hold up.

so list so far is

hot dogs

hot dog Buns

hamburgers

hambuger buns ( some one might want one thats not banded

cheese

some type of fruit tray

alot of Water

potato salad

ketchup

mustard

add to it if you would like to.

also kaninag ddi you or zach eat one of those hamburgers from the lrc? and if so was they any good?

that sounds good to me nene. but don't know about the potato salad because of the heat. don;t know if it will hold up.

so list so far is

hot dogs

hot dog Buns

hamburgers

hambuger buns ( some one might want one thats not banded

cheese

some type of fruit tray

alot of Water

potato salad

ketchup

mustard

add to it if you would like to.

also kaninag ddi you or zach eat one of those hamburgers from the lrc? and if so was they any good?

I ate one with no bun-with cheese, ketchup and mustard and it was AWESOME! Are yall sams club members??? I wanna go I would love to go before next saturday and get some stuff cheaper....but who knows. Walmart has the hamburgers in a box too but no hotdogs!

Yeah we might wanna scratch the potato salad.

I have a Sam's Club membership that we can take advantage of.

I ate one with no bun-with cheese, ketchup and mustard and it was AWESOME! Are yall sams club members??? I wanna go I would love to go before next saturday and get some stuff cheaper....but who knows. Walmart has the hamburgers in a box too but no hotdogs!

Yeah we might wanna scratch the potato salad.

yea we are members. we are both off friday, if you guys want to go then. let me know.

Went to Spring Valley Beach yesterday and saw the pavillion you reserved Jason. It is the very first one on the side of the kiddie pool. Great location! Not too far from the restrooms and easy access to the pool.

I will bring some hot dogs. (sorry yall - but I am picky about my weiners...LOL! I only eat beef weinies!). So if anyone would like for me to pick up a pack of turkey or chicken weinies, just let me know)

I am looking forward to it!!

Went to Spring Valley Beach yesterday and saw the pavillion you reserved Jason. It is the very first one on the side of the kiddie pool. Great location! Not too far from the restrooms and easy access to the pool.

I will bring some hot dogs. (sorry yall - but I am picky about my weiners...LOL! I only eat beef weinies!). So if anyone would like for me to pick up a pack of turkey or chicken weinies, just let me know)

I am looking forward to it!!

that is great ford! and how did you know it was the one i got?

and thats fine about the hot dogs.

oh and im going to bring my small gas grill. its one that you can hook up the small gas bottle to. but i believe it will do fine.

RIGHT BY THE KIDDIE POOL, AWESOME me, Natalie (and hopefully little man-if he's used to me by then) are going to have a blast!!!!

RIGHT BY THE KIDDIE POOL, AWESOME me, Natalie (and hopefully little man-if he's used to me by then) are going to have a blast!!!!

lol..........:)

nat really does like you. i hope she dosen't get on your nerves. sorry if she does.

NO, she does not get on my nerves!! :)

ok everyone one if anyone have any ideas other then hot dogs and hambugers for the meet let me know asap. i m going to get everything ready.

Who all is still planning on coming...about a week or 2 before I would try to get another head count.

I'll bring whatever!! Just let me know!

Ive been racking my brain on something good and cheap to bring for bandsters to eat. No luck when it comes to BBQ