Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thank you so much spideymom. It always great to find nicew people to talk to especially since the only person that knows I going for surgery is my husband. I dont want to hear negative comments...I made up my mind and only want support. I must say that my husband has been so supportive and understanding through this. I hope you all have a great support team at home. well I will go and wish you all a very happy and "pain free" memorial day weekend!

Thank you so much spideymom. It always great to find nicew people to talk to especially since the only person that knows I going for surgery is my husband. I dont want to hear negative comments...I made up my mind and only want support. I must say that my husband has been so supportive and understanding through this. I hope you all have a great support team at home. well I will go and wish you all a very happy and "pain free" memorial day weekend!

Well, you have certainly come to the right place if you want support! :thumbup: The mayo Banditos are fantastic :lol: In fact, I encourage you to click on this link below and then bookmark the page. This is the main forum for the Mayo Banditos, where you can find all the threads on a whole variety of topics! So glad to have you as one of us! Click here: May 09 Bandsters - Lap Band Surgery and Lap Band Discussion Forum

Happy Memorial Day weekend! :party:

Glad all is going well!

Mac~ I guess you will have to suffer through with the underwire. :lol: That port spot sure can get sore. My friend was my operating nurse and she told me that they use muscle retractors and they pull really hard there to get the port in place. Two thumbs up on the busty part though! I will be complaining that I am loosing weight in all the wrong places and you will be looking glamorous!

Cyndi~ You sound like a trooper, when do you go back to work? I am a stay at home Mom, with three boys. My youngest is 2 and although he knows Mommy has "big owies" he wants me to hold him. :sad: We cuddle on the couch, but it's not the same. I do have to pick him up to get him in his carseat from time to time. He isn't always cooperative. I took a dose of codiene this evening, I must have overdone today.

Ann~ Do Spanx come in all sizes? I heard about them on Oprah, but I never even looked to see if they would fit me. I guess it will be time to do so soon. I am so excited about the day I stop thinking things won't fit! That day is coming for us all!

Hi there, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I have been having problems getting on to this forum, it either takes forever to load or freezes completely. I ran the disk defrag so maybe that will help.

I am due to go back to work this coming friday (since I work Fri, Sat and Sun). I honestly don't think I even needed this much time off work to recover, but I sure enjoyed spending so much time with the kids! (7 and 17 months) I will be sad to go back for that reason!

How are you doing?

I am due to go back to work this coming friday (since I work Fri, Sat and Sun). I honestly don't think I even needed this much time off work to recover, but I sure enjoyed spending so much time with the kids! (7 and 17 months) I will be sad to go back for that reason!

Hi Cyndi ~ How'd it go with your first couple days back at work? Did you pack some portable foods and Protein Drinks?

~Christy~

Hey Mac, I have the same problem, I'm the same height as you as well. Old Navy Makes these FABULOUS Tank tops with a built in shelf bra. I believe you can find them in the maternity section (yes I know) And they have adjustable straps. I believe Lane Bryant has them too, Not quite sure though (believe it or not, non of their stuff ever fit me properly) You can wear them as a camisol or like I've been doing under a low cut dress. Not the best in the support area, but they are def comfy and def bring the ladies up a notch.

Hi Cyndi ~ How'd it go with your first couple days back at work? Did you pack some portable foods and Protein drinks?

~Christy~

Hi Christy, thanks for asking about me :( My weekend back at work was not too bad, the days were just long and I would have rather been home with the kids, of course. There is a little man made pond/lake thing there with a walking path and I tried to get a lap or two in every day just to stretch out a little. I brought a couple of shakes each day, string cheese, refried Beans, cottage cheese. Basically a bunch of different tupperwares with different contents so I could have some variety. I felt very snacky sitting there at my desk for so long, so hopefully I can get over that feeling. How are you?

Hey Mac, I have the same problem, I'm the same height as you as well. Old Navy Makes these FABULOUS Tank tops with a built in shelf bra. I believe you can find them in the maternity section (yes I know) And they have adjustable straps. I believe Lane Bryant has them too, Not quite sure though (believe it or not, non of their stuff ever fit me properly) You can wear them as a camisol or like I've been doing under a low cut dress. Not the best in the support area, but they are def comfy and def bring the ladies up a notch.

Thank you so much for the heads up. I'll definately check them out!