Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September's Verb

WOWEE Corrine, thats great !! I thought this thread was going to die out but you've kept it going. I'm feeling alot better and the meds are kicking in so my goal is to start back on the dreadmill tomorrow night :) :) :):D :D

THANKS CORRINE !!!!!

Gosh Eileen I'm blushing. Actually you all have motivated me! I made a goal to be 200lbs by the time I leave to visit my inlaws in Mexico which is Nov 12th. As my timeframe gets shorter I realize that my goal is becoming more and more unrealistic. I just want to get rid of as much weight as possible before I see them. They saw me at my heaviest, and not since, and I already feel like a bit of an outsider being American and being so fat that I just want to feel a bit more normal and relaxed on this trip. Plus, it's only me and my son going, DH has to stay home and work so it'll make for an interesting trip.

Can I lose 43.5 lbs in 5 & 1/2 weeks???? Well, I haven't lost weight at that rate since being banded, so I don't expect to start now, but I'll take as much as I can get.

I'm headed back to the track now.....

Okay, I made it back to the track this evening before hauling my son to soccer practice. 45 minutes = 1 lap jogging and 11 laps walking = 3 miles, plus 1/2 mile walking to and from the track to my house. That's a total of 6 miles for the day.

I'm going to be sore tomorrow....

Corrine, they have got to be blind if they don't notice your 60 lb loss. Your doing teriffic, keep it up. I can understand your frustrations though, I would want to be as skinny as possible too. One thing you can do is send them pictures as you drop more weight :) Your really an inspiration to me.

Good going on the track yesterday Whoooeeee!!

Tonight my ass is back on the dreadmill. My chest still hurts but its time I get on, I'm less than 3 weeks away from surgery, I gotta start now. I'll just go slow & steady :P

I made it back to the gym yesterday since it's too dark and usually raining by the time I can get some exercise into my day. I did 20 minutes on the eliptical machine and 20 minutes on the treadmill at 3.5 miles/hr. I'm going back to the gym today to see a trainer and establish a program that will hopefully help tone my arms and my abs.

I went to the gym today and did 30 minutes on a stationary bike and then did some ab work. I met with a trainer at the gym and am really hoping that she can kick my butt into shape. As she says "pain is temporary, pride is forever".