Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September's Verb

Its an exercise thread folks :D VERB = ITS WHAT YOU DO !!!

It can be walking, running, riding your bike, gardening, cleaning, just as long as you get up and MOVE!!

Come on and join in (you don't have to be from Jersey).

SO, WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY ?????

Come on, impress me :)

I rode my mountain bike for a whole hour this morning! A mountain Bike in Texas....where it's flat as a pancake!! Go figure. Ok Eileen, what did you do today?

Ray

8/9/05

280/259/180

Fort Worth, TX

Okay I'm embarassed, buttttt :) I didn't plan on starting this thread today. Delarla inspired me to start moving my arse and there's no better time than NOW (smart ass Ray).

Today I did errands, and brought DD to the jungle gym.

Time to go bathe her and finish laundry.

Tomorrow, I promise I will get on that dreadmill :D

I did 35 min of Cardio, 10 min of Yoga, 15 min of weight training. Yup I am crazed. LOL!!!

Penni your not crazed, your dedicated **BRAVO**

Today when I come home from school with DD, I WILL GET ON THAT DREADMILL :)

Dang gum it !

I got my 1 hour walk in this morning. This evening I will do some weight training. But tonight is "ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL" night, so I better be done by 700pm!!! One question Eileen; Are you a Jets or Giants Chick? Or do you not give a dam? LOL!

Ray

8/9/05

280/259/180

Fort Worth, TX

Hey Ray, watcha say? Good going on the hour walk AND AND AND weight training... aaah okay you have my permission to watch the football game :D snort ~

I did do 25 minutes on the dreadmill tonight :D :D :D

I'm sorry to say I don't watch football, baseball or basketball... to slow for this brain.... me likey Hockey :( Pittsburgh Penguins...yeah, Jaromir Jager and his thick thighs, lordy be but now he's with the stankin Rangers..blech so I don't watch it anymore LOLOL.

Okay now, I know you are exercising.... come clean !!!!

Today after cleaning my house like a mad person b/c my aunt from Hawaii came to visit, I played volley ball in the yard.

My feet are tired.... another words MY DOGS ARE BARKING !!!!!

WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY????

I got the the gym 45 min before closing. Had an abbreviated work-out, but they turned off the AC early... Will have a chat with the owner about that tomorrow. We ordered Chinese for dinner and I counted 4 days until the first fill.

Good going Ira !!! 4 days, you go boy :)

Tonight when I get home, I'm going right on the dreadmill. But for now, I gotta get me a whoppin large ass salad b/c I'm hungry.

NEXT ???

1 mile walk this morning. Took me 25 min.

WTG PENNI !!!!

I DID get my fat rump on the dreadmill yesterday and I'll do it again today :) I did one mile and let me just state for the record THATS ALOT!!! for meeee.

NEXT?

Walked 1 mile (20 min). Shaving that time off little by little