Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lapbandtalk Holiday Challenge

No change in anything for me.

I will choose Garnet with a silver clasp, althought I have a question about the Olive, from the little pix it looks like there is lots of color variation, is this how it looks in larger bits of the cloth? :)

I gotta duck outta the challenge guys. Along with not having any change in weight or measurments in a while, I'm also moving, and so the scale is going to be away for a bit.

Thanks Nana~ for putting all this together!

Monday, November 21, 2005:-

Weight - 186 (Umm, anyone see that this is the wrong direction? lol)

Under Bust - 33

Waist - 31

Hips - 44.5

Weight 186

UnderBust 35.5

Waist 39

Hips 38.5

I think I would like black with a silver clasp.

My weight dropped but not inches, Mandy

Those of you who have not picked a cloak color please go ahead and post it w/ your stats today please. I'll need to order fabric soon ^^

Nana~

11/21/05

Wt. 249

chest 44

waist 45 1/2

hips 46

I've gained 3lbs this weekend! Not too bad, considering that my wife and I spent the weekend in Reno/Tahoe..........buffets and booze!! Nana, if for some miracle that I won the contest, I guess I would chose black! With Thanksgiving coming up, I doubt if that is going to happen!

Hey Nana~ I'm at home, and Idon't have a tape measure here, only in ID. So I have no idea about my inches, but I just got home from the doc, and it turns out that I've gained 5 pounds, so put me at 242.

Sorry I am posting so late but I do need to bow out ..I have only been gaining.. Thanks

Okay, I'm back from 10 days in rural Mexico, and I guess it did me some good. Here's my stats:

weight 231

under bust 42

waist 44

hips 49.5

Monday, November 28, 2005:-

Weight - 181.8

Under Bust - 33

Waist - 30.5

Hips - 44

Guess that fill last Monday did help :)

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches