Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Chat

Well, today is the first day since I don't know when that the temp has dropped low enough to go outside... It's heavenly.

Krelboines - actually, I misspelled it. It's Krelboyne - Krelboynes are the gifted class in Malcom in the Middle. What a crazy show.

So, Lisa, How was the rodeo?? Did you get your fill of boys in chaps?

Good Morning Lappers :)

Its gloomy today in Joisey, gonna get some rain from Rita.

Hope everyone is doing okay. I can't shake this freakin cold and it feels like its getting worse, dang gum it.

Where is everyone? Here cheep cheep cheep, come to mama!!!

Whats shakin?

"Special" in a good way, Eileen - but if we aren't a pack of misfits, I don't know who is...

The Krelboynes are the geeks, the nerds, the smart kids. I think that works for us in some ways.... I claim my geekiness with pride...

:]

The Krelboynes are the geeks, the nerds, the smart kids. I think that works for us in some ways.... I claim my geekiness with pride...

I was never in that category......... more like "the dumb ass's" "morons" "ass*****" Oh well, could have been called worse I guess.

TTYT :)

Rene ~ All I can say is GIDDY-UP!!!!!

Happy Monday everyone!! Went to see the nutritionist today and I have to say, it was very informative! I also found a support group 15-20 minutes from me instead of 1 hr and 15 min! Life is good!!!! November Bandsters here I come!!

Good Morning

Beanie Beanie Mo Meanie Fe Fi Fo Feanie Beanie :) Whats shakin toots, any news on the insurance co????? I'm going to call mine today, dang gum it bastards!!!! making me chew my nails off until they are bleeding. I feel like sending out my flying monkeys.

Lisa, I'm glad things are moving along for you... we'll be sippin together turkey dinner this year (HOPEFULLY !!!!!).

Nothing happening here, sosdd. Still coughing but worse.

You know, yesterday I was talking to my friend here at work and telling her that I feel like I don't exist here at work (w/my boss). He totally ignores me and he has his favorites. Well yesterday afternoon I appologized to him for coughing every 10 seconds and that it must be getting on his nerves (I've been HONKING for a week now with this cold)... you know what he said to me......... OH, I never noticed !!!! I was even out a day last week b/c I was sick. But if the lady next to me even sniffles, he's out here wiping her face with a tissue (hate to see what he would do if she farted). I really think, he doesn't give a flying f**k about me b/c I am fat. He won't walk out with me at night, he always has an excuse like he is running to the bathroom or going for Water and tells me to go ahead w/out him.

Okay Pitty Party Over !!!!

It is a beautiful crisp day out today with a nice breeze :(

Whats shakin with you all ?

Lisa - glad to hear you had fun... And what a bonus to find that the near-by nutritionist is going to work out well.

Eileen, darling. I have a similar experience with my current boss. Mind you, he doesn't know me because he was recently transferred to his new position - but he ain't never gonna know me if he won't look at me or talk to me!!

I guess I won't care if I get my transfer to the new position. I will just have to be sure that the new boss will look me in the eye. Of course, there are SOME bonuses to being invisible. More time to spend on LBT, for one... But that is only good on the short term. My long-term career goals require that I be noticed - and in a GOOD way. Everybody have their fingers crossed for me getting the transfer? GOOD!

Ira - where are you? Whatcha doing?

Summer is still clinging to Dallas like a muggy wet blanket. I am about ready for sweater-weather. Geez - it's almost October, for cryin' out loud! Could we get a little FALL here?

I know, I know - bitch, whine and moan. It's the waiting, it makes me irritable...

I will have to call the insurance company again today, since I haven't heard a word.

:/

Good Morning Everyone B)

How is your hump day going along? Mine is WONDERFUL!!!! no boss, no co-worker... I'm FREE, FREE I TELL YOU!!!! My boss said it was going to be a quiet day... I told him not if I can help it. So I have Q-104.3 BLASTING on the radio (thats good ol rock & roll music) instead of the "office" music we listen to.. I'm barefoot too. I might just moon a few maintenance men while I'm at it.

I need to go shopping, anyone wanna come with me ?

Mooning Maintenance Men?? Oh My. Well, I suppose I should start gathering up the bail money...

Shopping Therapy. Hmmmn. It's a thought - but I have to stay in and gather ammunition and troops for my assault on Blue Cross. My coordinator at Lap Band Solutions is reviewing the denial letter and they will get back to me (hopefully soon) and I have sent some feelers out to the obesity lawyers. I will also be calling my good buddy Larry at BC/BS to see if I can wring any specifics out of him regarding the denial. Investigational Procedure, my left heinie!

Of course, that brings me back to the bail money... Eileen, Honey? About how much should I gather up? Is Bail Expensive in Jersey?

Tell you what. You gather up some bail money, too. It looks like I will be heading out to Burbank next month to participate in our Due Diligence file review - and it just so happens that the insurance company isn't far from there...

I need to shop too. ... oops wait I just went shopping yesterday 2 pair of pants 4 shirts (avenue size 22, instead of the 30/32 I was wearing 5 months ago) 2 pairs sexy boots and one pair suede loafers ... Oh yeah 5 socks and a couple sexy bras and panties..... I dont need to shop... oh who am I kidding Yes I do :)

Hi Alexra!

Welcome to our little chat. We could use a little "new blood" around here...

"Need" has nothing to do with shopping. Now, Sexy Boots - that's what I'm talkin' about. I am so totally jealous that you have got your band. Oh well. Hot Damn, Girl! 86 pounds since late April? Way to go!!

Stop by and see us any time.

:]

ALL RIGHT..what are we waiting for, lets go?

Alexra congratulations on the weight loss... GOOD JOB !!!!

Beanie, bail money ? MOI? ...... keep your dollar bills b/c we're gonna need them for the naughty night club Lisa is going to bring us to. Ohh and Cheer Up sleep Jean *smurk* I'm glad your not taking BCBS's kaka !! You got me on your cheering squad....but if I gotta wear those little skirts I'm warning you now, I'm not wearing underware ** now thats an awful visual huh **

ROFL

86 gone a whole lot to go, but If I only lost 50 more I would be SOOO happy. I owe it to my little boys 3 1/2 and 2 they keep me moving. So everyone here is from NJ huh