Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

good luck to you! You are so pretty!

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to you! You are so pretty!

Thanks for the compliment, but I didn't post a picture yet.

When did you have your banding?

We're triplets! I had mine done 5/1 too. I also had a small hernia and have the chest pain from it but it's not too bad. Went shopping this afternoon and feel pretty good but a little tired.

What a trip we have started on and I know I am excited.

Good luck everyone!

Hello all I was banded April 13, 2009. I had the gas for about a week.................walking helped and pulling my knees up to my chest helped too!! Gross I know but you all understand having been through the same thing. I would hear all the air in their moving around so weird..............I am three weeks out and no more gas. I can't remember when it finally left but probably about a week 1/2.................but now a distant memory!!

also gasX strips helped take the edge off of the gas pain!! Didn't stop it but made it bearable.

Congratulations to everyone.

We're triplets! I had mine done 5/1 too. I also had a small hernia and have the chest pain from it but it's not too bad. Went shopping this afternoon and feel pretty good but a little tired.

What a trip we have started on and I know I am excited.

Good luck everyone!

TRIPLETS that's great! Can't believe you went out the 2nd day shopping already. I have an engagement party tomorrow and don't know if I'll make it. Banding was my 60th birthday present which is this month. Good Luck and I got to figure out how to put my stats on here.

Congratulations!!! I was banded on April 29,2009. I am still suffering with gas bubbles in my back. I feel hungry now and I was told that is because I am not drinking enough liquids. It hurts when I cough, other than that, no problems. I lost 6lbs already and happy about that. How do you get the tickers on your screens?? I want one!!!

Congratulations!!! I was banded on April 29,2009. I am still suffering with gas bubbles in my back. I feel hungry now and I was told that is because I am not drinking enough liquids. It hurts when I cough, other than that, no problems. I lost 6lbs already and happy about that. How do you get the tickers on your screens?? I want one!!!

Congrats to you too!! I'm determined not to weigh myself until my 1 week post-op so I don't get angry! LOL

All you do is copy and paste the link you created in ticker factory in your signature under User CP

I am trying to drink but I am so afraid of drinking too much and having pain I am sipping all day long. Still having gas pain but plan on going back to work tomorrow. I know I will be moving slower than normal and normal for me is light speed at work. :smile:

I'm having either gas in the chest, or drinking to fast, or the pain is from fixing my Hiatal Hernia which was repaired. Either way I'm sore! Drinking chicken Soup, Water, crystal light and tea. Can we have Jello and yogurt yet?

How are my 3 twins doing?

Congrats! The gas pain was more stress for me than the actually procedure. Oh yes, not to mention the bad back pain from those horrible beds.

I'm glad everything went well, please keep us posted, and much success to you!!!!!!!

I'm having either gas in the chest, or drinking to fast, or the pain is from fixing my Hiatal Hernia which was repaired. Either way I'm sore! Drinking chicken Soup, Water, crystal light and tea. Can we have Jello and yogurt yet?

How are my 3 twins doing?

Jello yes, yogurt not until full liquids. I have slight pain in my chest but that's it. I am NOT going to work tomorrow, although I feel I could. I believe in the body getting the rest it needs.

Also, I did get a call from the nurse on Friday.

Thanks Baps and see I got the ticker going. Glad you got the call from the nurse. What are you drinking today?

I had Jello earlier & chicken broth and boy did that taste sooo good. Also sipped on a Protein Drink with some Benefiber in it - decided I needed to add that to my diet too. I was having some serious shoulder pain from gas and pain from my Hiatal Hernia repair and had to break down and take some pain medicine.